Coper and Kirito (1)
125 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- November 6th, 2022 -
- Horunka Village -

Kirito reached the as breathed heavily, well it can be understood as he ran all the way here.
He slowly raised his head searching for the inn and quickly found it.

He walked there and entered the inn, and slowly sat at the nearest table, as NPC walked toward him and said "Good evening, Swordsman, You must be tired from you long journey, I would like to offer you some food, but unfortunately I don't have any right now. I can only offer you a single cup of water."

Kirito wasn't surprised so far it was like he remembered it "Yes, Sure." he answered. The NPC went and poured water into an old looking cup and soon served it to Kirito. Kirito didn't thought much and drink it all.

That's when the sound of a child coughing heard from the other side of the door. Kirito looked at the NPC and said: "Is everything fine?" The NPC turned around and said, "The truth is, It's my daughter, She's was struck by a serve illness that can't be treated by any normal medicine that can be bought from the market."

The NPC said sadly and continued "The only way to cure her Illness is to let her drink medicine made from the ovules of the Little Nepenthes, predatory plant that lives on the west side of the forest. But these planets are dangerous and on the top of that those which actually bloom were rarely seen which make it even more impossible for me to achieve them."

"I can get it for you." Said Kirito hurry wishing for this quest to start. The NPC sad face turned a bit brighter as she said: "Thank you, If you succeed in bringing the ovules back, I'll give you a special sword that has been handed down from my family." With that, the Mission started and Kirito smiled and left the inn toward the forest.

He entered the forest and started to kill everything in his sight, Kirito fighting style was scary, he fought extremely cleanly and skillfully. There was probably no one in the game that could imitate his fighting style, no normal players nor the beta testers.

His experience points by the fourth monster he killed hed reached level 2, but he didn't stop there his HP Gague didn't go down by a single point, he kept fighting not in hurry to go for the Little Neptenths.

Kirito killed another ten monsters and he level once again to level 3. He stopped for a moment and opened his Status window. Reaching Level 3 he got six stat points. Each level one gets three stat points.

He put two points in Strength and four in Agility. He smiled closed the Status window before saying "How long do you plan to hide over there?" A human came out of the tree, it wasn't an NPC but a player.

The player was a young man, he looked about fourteen years old, he had slightly long brown hair, he was a kind of average height, bit teller then Kirito. His features gave off the impression of him being a serious person. Kirito looked at him as he started to remember 'That guy if I remember correctly last time he tried to kill me by drawing a horde of Little Neptenths but ended up killing himself.'

Kirito furrowed his brows before smiling and saying "Who are you?" The boy showed an awkward smile before bowing his head down and said "S-Sorry, I startled you? I should have spoken first."

"No, it's fine." Kirito didn't let his guard down at all, this guy was a beta tester just like him, but a troublesome one, he almost killed him last time.

"Congratulations on your level up, That was very fast," said Coper awkwardly. Kirito didn't feel pride in that "It's not that fast... - and if you are going to call me fast, you are fast as well. It thought it will take at least another two-three hours more before anyone else will reach this forest."

Coper smiled walked as he said, "Hahaha, Honestly I thought I will be the first one to arrive here, But the path here is kinda confusing one."

He continued as he said "You took it too right? The «Secret Medicine of the Forest» Quest."
Kirito smiled and said "True, I took it."

Coper smiled and said "How about we both take this mission together? It will be more effective that way, You can take the first flower. It will only be fair that way, I will take the second, what do you say?"

Kirito wasn't surprised, that what he was offered last time, but this time he will be ready.

Kirito smiled and said "Sure. But I warn you, If you do anything funny, You WILL regret it." while saying that his grown very cold to the point Coper glued. 'What is that? The chill I'm getting from this guy? Perhaps it's better if I won't provoke him, I will just go along with it and get the flower and leave him as soon as I can, this guy is a walking danger.'

Coper shook his head and said "My name is Coper. Nice to meet you." Kirito glanced at him before saying "I'm Kirito."

An hour passed and both Kirito and Coper killed the monster after a monster and finally, Kirito and Coper managed to get two flowers.

Coper smiled as he looked at Kirito "Mission complete! Should we get back to the town?"
Kirito nodded and they started walking 'Did you scare him too much? He didn't act like last time, whatever, he can be a good adding to the front lines.'

It wasn't long before Kirito and Coper headed back to the town. They entered the Inn and reached to NPC with the quest item. The NPC reached with her hands as she took the «Little Neptent's Ovule» from Kirito's hands.

The NPC smiled deeply as she said "Thanks." She then started walking toward a large old chest, she opened in and took out a long sword, it seemed completely different from the normal equipment that he had. The name was «Anneal Blade».

Kirito took it and a - Quest Complete- Mark appeared. With that Kirito finished the Quest. Coper went on and gave the NPC his own «Little Neptent's Ovule» completing the quest and getting his own «Anneal Blade».

The NPC stood behind both of them and said: "Use these Swords well."

Kirito equipped the Anneal Blade and rented a room in the Inn for the rest of the day. Coper stayed behind as he watching Kirito walking into the rented room with a wondering look.

Kirito ented the room and crushed at the bed, he was tired, very tired... It was a long day, So much happened. He closed his eyes as he tried to clear his mind.

"Having fun?" A feminine voice wakes him up from his thoughts. Kirito jumped immediately reaching to his sword. He saw the Human figure white and featureless. But from its body numbers seemed to constantly dance. Kirito furrowed his brows as he said: "What do you want?"

Cardinal smiled meaningfully and said "Well I didn't expect you to act like that honestly. I thought that the first action you will take is to try and look for your beloved girlfriend."

Kirito furrows his brow but didn't' answer. Cardinal circled the small room as it kept going "You know, It's just been a day but you already changed the future, you saved the Coper boy. I'm not going to interfere, but I just want to remind you, All of your actions have an impact on the future, keep that in mind."

And with that, he disappeared into countless numbers.

5