Chapter 71:Pleasure
194 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(+18)

Ethan was standing by the carriage, which would be guarded by about a hundred and fifty people in the palace courtyard. These guards would travel to Aurendale and deliver two letters to Counselor Evelyn. One letter was about the early attack on the Alpshar Kingdom, and the other was a letter Ethan had sent to Evelyn. Ethan had exercised the last of his three royal rights. He had used the first royal right to weaken Eddart's power and  strengthen his trusted friend, Ulric. He had used the second royal right to release Aphrodite's brother from prison.

But he wanted to use the last royal right against his brothers in the throne war, but since there was no longer a need for it, he used this right to get a large amount of gold from the royal treasury, and this gold would go directly to Aurendale. Although Ethan thought people exaggerated Alpshar, having a plan B wouldn't hurt anyone. Also, this would be hidden in the letter to be sent to the Island Federation because the departure of the one hundred and fifty guards to Aurendale would seem like something to secure Ethan's gold for an outsider, and it would have been a pretty good diversion for possible spies.

After making sure everything was done correctly, Ethan watched the guard convoy leave and then entered the palace. He had been thinking a lot about becoming king lately and was thinking about his first duties after taking the throne. What Ethan wanted was to dominate the whole world, but first, he had to fix the problems in the Asina Kingdom. The first thing Ethan thought was wrong in this kingdom was the balance of power and the weakness of central power. Yes, actually, the central power was not weak now, but that was only because of Richard. Normally, the power of the nobles and the army was so strong that they could decide who would be king, but for that to happen, the two sides had to unite. But the nobles hated the army, and the army hated the nobles.

The first thing Ethan had to do was to strengthen the central power and weaken the power of the nobles. While Ethan was thinking about these, he realized that he was already in front of his bedroom and entered without putting his thoughts aside. After entering, he put on his expensive clothes and went out of the room. After walking for a few minutes, he came to Luna's door and knocked. Some rustling sounds were heard inside, but a minute later, the door opened, and a white-haired, beautiful woman was standing in front of Ethan. Luna was wearing a beautiful red dress, and the blood-red lipstick she applied to her lips gave her a fiery look. The lace gloves she wore seemed to be eagerly waiting to protect her delicate hands. Her eyes were directly on Ethan, and she was trying to read her face. Ethan, noticing this, came out of his trance and gently grabbed Luna's wrist and kissed her hand.

"You are truly beautiful, and I am happy that you are accompanying me tonight"" Ethan said.

"T-thank you. You- you also look very handsome" Luna said.

Seeing the blush on her cheeks, Ethan couldn't help but smile, but Luna took the initiative and extended her hand. She was extending her hand to Ethan, but she was looking in another direction, and her cheeks were quite flushed. Enjoying this sweet scene for a few more seconds, Ethan finally took Luna's hand and gripped it. They started walking together and started climbing the stairs. After a few floors, they entered the top floor of the palace and sat at a table reserved just for the two of them. The top floor of the palace was actually prepared for the king and his women. This floor had its own private kitchen, balcony, living room, bedroom, and even a bathroom. All of this was prepared for romantic nights, and Ethan planned to use it to spend a pleasant time with Luna.

They sat at their table near the window and looked at the incredible view of the city. Even from a distance, it could be seen that the capital was alive even though it was evening. A few servants approached the table and served the food, then quickly disappeared. Luna was quite impressed by the room decorated with roses and beautiful scents.

"Is it good enough?" Ethan asked with a smirk on his face.

"I... I really liked it. Can we come again and again back here later?" Luna asked.

"No, I mean, yes, but you have to wait for the war to end, and after the war ends, we can go anywhere" Ethan said.

"That's very exciting. So why are we waiting for the war to end?" she asked.

"Can we not talk about the war for now?" Ethan replied.

Luna put on a serious expression and quickly nodded. "Of course." They continued to chat and tried to talk about only good things, and they started eating their meal.

"How was it? I don't think the chefs did an excellent job. Do you want me to go and fire them?" Ethan said.

"What? No, I think it was quite delicious, and there's no need to fire anyone" Luna said.

"I don't know... If you don't want the chefs to be fired, I think you should try harder... I mean, they probably have children to take care of" Ethan said, still smiling.

Finally, understanding what Ethan wanted, Luna began to blush slightly and stood up, planting a kiss on Ethan's cheek.

"You think Is this enough?" she asked.

"I guess a family will have to go hungry" Ethan said with a grin.

"Okay, okay, wait."

Luna tried to muster up the courage to kiss Ethan's lips and she approached Ethan's lips but she was very slow. seeing the beautiful red lips, Ethan couldn't take it anymore and started kissing Luna's lips. The lipstick on her lips tasted sweet and Ethan could smell Luna's scent. All this made Ethan kiss more eagerly and he put his hand on Luna's waist. Luna, who was still getting used to this sudden kiss, something inside her snapped when she sat on Ethan's lap and chose to let herself be in the moment.

The two began kissing passionately and exploring each other's bodies. Luna, who had been dreaming of this day for days, couldn't believe how active she was and began stroking ethan's swollen cock. ethan had already given in to the pleasure he was feeling and grabbed Luna's plump buttocks and began stroking her hard. as they continued to kiss each other for minutes, ethan couldn't take it anymore and lifted Luna's lips without letting go and put her on his lap. With her legs wrapped around ethan's hips, Luna removed the top that ethan was wearing.

Ethan leaned Luna's back against the wall and bit her lip lightly. Finally managing to remove the red dress Luna was wearing, Ethan lifted her up by her ass again and walked over to the bed. After sitting Luna down on the bed, he took off his pants and looked lustfully into the eyes of the half-naked Luna. their eyes told him what they wanted and Ethan couldn't take it any longer and took off the last of Luna's clothes. Luna's large breasts, slender waist and full legs were reminiscent of a work of art. Ethan placed his penis in her pussy and began to rub slowly.

"I love you, Ethann" Luna said.

When Ethan heard those words, he couldn't wait any longer and slowly pushed the head of his cock inside and held Luna's hands tightly. Luna's eyes started to water as she felt a wave of pain run through her body, but she bit her lip and tried to control herself. Ethan was enjoying the incredible pleasure he was experiencing and he kept putting his cock inside and was having a hard time because of Luna's hot interior. Luna was curvy and tight but also incredibly slippery. So it wasn't long before Ethan put his whole penis inside and he felt that he was touching something. Luna's face was tearful from the intense pleasure and pain she was feeling.

"Immmm ahhh"

Ethan started to move his penis slowly and began to kiss and nibble Luna's breasts. Eventually the pain subsided and Luna stopped biting her lip and the pleasure she was getting from this increased as Ethan's speed increased. Ethan was hornier than ever and so, unable to hold back any longer, he increased his speed and the sound of flesh hitting Luna's buttocks filled the room. Luna felt pain in her vagina again from Ethan's fast movements but at the same time she felt incredible pleasure.

"Ahhh! ethan slow down. stop❤️" she said, but she really didn't want him to stop.

Ethan grabbed Luna's buttocks with both hands and lifted her off the bed and onto his lap as he continued to drill in and out of her like a drilling machine, but his pace never slowed during this time, but rather increased. As Ethan continued to drill hard into Luna, Luna's love juices began to pour out of her legs and Luna's moans became music to his ears. Ethan picked up the pace and grabbed Luna's lips and started kissing her hard. 

She was at her limit from the incredible pleasure she had been feeling for nearly half an hour and seeing that Luna had already orgasmed several times, Ethan continued to penetrate her for the last time.

As he was close to ejaculation, his penis began to grow and he began to move in and out of Luna as fast as a rabbit. These final thrusts caused more love juices to pour out of Luna's vagina as she climaxed once more, adding to Ethan's pleasure. He laid Luna down hard on the bed again and, continuing to hit the deep points of her vagina for the last time, Ethan finally climaxed. Ethan had nothing on his mind but the incredible pleasure he was feeling and he was unable to control himself. He came inside Luna and the white fluids were so thick that they started leaking out. Luna, still feeling this incredible orgasm, had another small orgasm because of the sensation of this hot thing inside her.

"Ahhhhh! Yeaah That's so...wonderful❤️"

Luna's legs were still trembling as ethan pulled out his penis. the two of them continued to kiss each other and when the pleasure finally began to subside Luna had fallen fast asleep from the exhaustion she felt.

7