Chapter 2: Player of Games 2
1.8k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After agreeing to deal that Miria gave me, we prepared our things to go to the capital. I thought she had a carriage that could take us there but no, she didn’t have one.

That means we are going to be walking for a good while. But it didn’t matter too much, at least I would try to enjoy the trip, especially since that would be the first day getting to know this world better. The fact that most of its habitats were women made curious to check if that was true.

When I was ready I waited outside for the rest of them, each one that got out of the Inn’s made me remember how extremely attractive all of them were.

The first to leave was Elin. She was a 6'2–188 cm beautiful woman; her tall body was blessed with elegant curves that put supermodels to shame; her breasts were E cup; she had great hips and a thin waist. Her large, wavy silver hair contrasted perfectly with her tan skin, and for last, her golden, sharp eyes, which made her look like a dangerous feline despite her otherworldly beauty.

Right behind her was Vyra. The snarky mage stood at 5'6–168 cm and was equally gorgeous. The first distinction was her hips and thighs; she was extremely gifted there; it was quite hard not looking at her legs, and every time she turned around, I could see her big, bubbly ass. At this point, I knew she wanted to tease me as much as she could, and Vyra was successful with it. Her tits were C-Cup, far from the biggest I've seen, but they looked incredibly pretty on her, especially considering her small waist. Then there was her long, straight, pitch-black hair with a small fringe and her soft, pale skin. With the main feature of her face being her Round purple eyes, it seemed they were staring at your soul.

And at last, Miria. Not as tall as Elin, but definitely on the taller side, she was outrageously pretty. Even with her impressive body shape, the only thing I could stare was her face. She had a mixture of sharp and round eyes that looked like she was out of a fantasy book; everything on her face was at exactly perfect proportions. With hazel eyes that looked both dangerous and gentle, she was the perfect mix of gifts; if a normal girl had even one of them, she would be considered beautiful. If Elin and Vyra were the girls I would feel immense attraction towards because of their beauty, Miria was quite the opposite; she made me question how someone could look this good.

While I was mesmerized by their beauty, Vyra snapped her fingers saying. “Don’t get too distracted, you are going to have a lot of time to look.” I blushed as I see the other two giggling while the mage had a smile across her face.

Sorry, I was just… uh, waiting for you.” It was impossible to hide that I was nervous around them, even after spending some days with the girls.

"Oh, look, he’s blushing; that’s so cute." No matter what, Elin and Vyra still kept staring at me seductively. All I hope is that I can resist their charm until I’m free.

Enough of the chit talk; let’s get going; this is going to take a while because he’s with us.” Miria said, breaking off Vyra’s teasing.

And with that, like obedient dogs, the two look to the path like nothing happened, and we all set off. It was a bit strange looking at how these two obeyed Miria’s words without raising their voice; maybe it was the mark, or maybe because Miria gave them a new opportunity to live again. Nevertheless, it was impressive.

Taking a few steps away from the Inn, I was a bit curious about who was going to take care of it. I even asked Miria about it, but she assured me not to worry. Even though I don’t know what she’s planning, I doubt an experienced adventurer wouldn’t have a plan.

And so it began—our way to the capital city. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited. After training the last few days, all I wanted was to check how this world looked. In my previous life, all I did was to do a boring job, and I never really took the opportunity to travel; I ended up living in my hometown my whole life until the day of my death. At least that, I felt thankful for Miria, even if it didn’t look like she chose who to summon.

It was still morning, but it didn’t matter, since the trees and the leaves had hidden it well enough that it seemed like it was dusk already. It was hard to keep track of time since I didn’t have a phone or anything like that, so the sun was the only indication I had. Another thing that I didn’t keep in mind was if this world had a 24-hour time. For my experience and just by passing the last few days here, I could guess it was about the same amount of hours, but I couldn’t be sure of it.

The silence between the three was a bit scary, too. I expected them to be more talkative; it has been around 30 minutes since we left, and there wasn’t a single word said. I’m not brave enough to break the silence between them; hell, I barely know them enough to have any sort of conversation; the only things they kept talking to me about were sexual things.

“Huh, can someone tell me more about the world, or at least where we are going?” I tried to break the ice, but still, it was a legitimately question that I had. Miria stopped a bit and gazed at me for a couple of seconds, like she was thinking about something. But Vyra interrupted her thoughts.

“Do you want me to explain?” Vyra said with her usual smile that it might as well just be a poker face. “Yes, that would be better; you know about it more than me and Elin.” After allowing Vyra to be the one to deliver the information, we went back to walking.

“So, the first thing that you have to remember is that, this world, is mainly populated by women. But you probably have heard of that before. So that’s not news, what you probably don’t know is that men are not needed to conceive a baby.”

“What? How does that work?”

Well, it’s quite simple; with magic and seals, you can create a newborn seed and force an ovulation. Is one of the two women. Or maybe even both, though that’s a bit rare.”

Ah, that’s interesting, but even with that, you said that men were sought after.”

That’s because some women prefer doing it the traditional way, or they don’t want to be with another woman, although those are minority.”

So I shouldn’'t have to worry about it. I’m pretty sure they would be okay without a guy.”

“That’s not exactly how it works; what you have to understand is that many women have a strong sexual desire. And even if there are a lot of Lesbians, you can only imagine the amount of straight women who haven’t experienced sex with a man since they were born; some have never seen a man before. If they notice you walking alone, you can bet that you are in danger.”

I will remember that, but if I find someone who can isolate me, and she tries to do something with me, how can I defend myself?”

You give in.”

What?!”

If you legitimately can’t fight back, don’t even try. There’s only two outcomes for that: it excites them, or it makes them angry enough that they might really hurt you.”

"I'd better be careful with them.”

That’s good; also, Elin didn’t stop staring at your crotch this whole time.” Hearing that, I quickly turned to Elin, who was besides me, and Vyra was right; she wasn’t even being subtle about it; maybe that’s why she was so silent. The elf doesn’t break her gaze, even after I notice her.

See, that’s what I’m talking about; Elin is still an ally, but she’s one of the straight women that are inexperienced; she’s ready to hunt your thing like her life depended on it.”

Yes, I can see.” Despite making me a bit uncomfortable, it is a bit exciting to have a woman so beautiful staring at my crotch and wanting it so bad.

So there are some other things you should definitely know. The place where we are going is called the Capital City. It’s the main city of the country we are currently in, Izvoldia, it’s one of the biggest empires we have around; there you can find many women of different races, Lamia, Demi-Women, Orcs, Elves and much more.”

Wow, I didn't know there were other races beyond humans and elves.”

It’s fine; at first, the mistress herself didn’t know it. But it’s something you get used to; for some races, many people don’t get a lot of contact, depending on where they live. Capital City is a bit of a diverse center.”

“Now I want to me other races, that sounds fun.”

“Huh, I bet they want to meet you as well, just be careful, some are way too strong for you to handle in bed.”

“I never said I wanted to sleep with them!”

“Haha, some won’t give you that option, they will be the ones handling you.”

“That’s what we are going to see.”

“And the last thing is probably one of the most important pieces of information I have to give right now. Capital City is currently in way with another Empire lead by the Monster Empress herself.”

"Who's the Monster Empress?”

It’s a delinquent woman who has decided to conquer the whole continent for a stupid reason.”

Wait, so the reason she wants to conquer everything is already known?”

Yes, she wants to find a husband to marry to continue the lineage.”

WHAT?! That’s so stupid; why doesn’t she just use magic or something?”

That doesn’t work for her race; she specifically needs a man to reproduce.”

And isn't there any man around to satisfy her need?”

None that she herself likes; she had a bad reputation of being extremely picky, so her goal is to conquer the whole continent to monopolize every single male baby birth to pick the one that she likes the most to continue the lineage.”

Hahahaha, That’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard.”

Yes, and that’s not the first time that happens; it's a tradition for the Monster Empress to do that; her mother did that, and then her grandmother did that, and there it goes.”

Do this word have any sort of stability?”

Yes, this male hunt happens once every millennium. So after they found their partner, they settled and just chilled like nothing happened.”

“Wonderful.”

After our conversation, we didn’t talk much; Elin kept staring at my crotch, and Miria wasn’t bothered to say a single word. From what I remember, helping her defeat this Monster empress or something is supposed to be my Legacy quest that is going to give me freedom. Now at least I have a goal: help Miria defeat this crazy woman.

35