Chapter 2: Player of Games 3
1.7k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monster Empress, for the rest of our journey, I couldn’t get that name out of my head, or I couldn't; she was that person that I will be aiming for. If we manage to take her down, I will get back my freedom, and by that point, I might be strong enough to take care of myself. That’s my only hope; until then, I have to stick with these three.

After some time had passed, I could notice the forest gradually getting darker, and the noises of insects and birds were echoing through the forest, making Kael tremble with fear with each step he took. Even if he had developed the fundamentals of magic, he didn’t know what sort of creatures this world even had. And truth be told, I wasn’t the most adventurous person in my past life; all I did was live in a small working box with no expectation of truly exploring the world. As I kept pushing forward, I began sweating, feeling my heart pound.

Kael, are you okay?” Miria stopped for a bit, putting her hand on my shoulder

Uh, oh yes, I’m.” No, I’m not. Being deep into an unknown otherworldly forest with a plethora of sounds inundating my head, I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack.

I know how you are feeling; when I was dragged into this world, I felt the same in the begging. But you get used to it. Besides, you have Elin and Vyra by your side; there’s nothing in these woods that would dare attack them.”

Also, we are almost there; in a few minutes ahead, there’s an Inn just ahead.” That’s great; the rest will help me quite a bit now.

As we walked a bit further, I could notice a that the threes were starting to spread out until we were once again in an open field. It was in the middle of the night, and the moon was beautifully illuminating the flowers on the field as they shone brightly with a blue light.

Looking ahead, at the top of the hill where those flowers lead, there was an elegant building that was somewhat similar to the “Flying Duck." From the light coming from the windows, I knew there were people currently using it. We walked towards it without any of them saying a single word. When we got close to the building, I saw a barn with a few horses outside of it, but there was still not a single person in sight.

As we get in front of the building, Miria looks at me and says, saying. “Try not to catch too much attention. As far as I know, you have a request coming from this.”

What do you mean, a request? I thought I would only do those when We got to the capital city.”

Sorry for not telling you before, but this request in particular wasn’t guaranteed; also, even if you don’t complete a request tonight, you will have to satisfy Elin and Vyra for a bit.”

What, why haven’t you told me before?! I was ready to relax!” After she gave me the news, I gazed at Elin and Vyra and both of the ladies had the biggest smile someone could ever give, staring at me like they just had won the lottery, which, despite being awkward at first, still made me hard.

Look at him, such a professional; he’s ready to give us his best.” Vyra just pressed her hand against my crotch without permission. While Elin wrapped her arm around my waist in an instant, I couldn’t even react to it. They were so much faster than I was; no matter what I did, they would simply catch.

“You two stop. I know that you must be craving it, but it’s important to give him some resting and private time.” Miria spoke with a confident voice that made both cease their advances. I don’t know, but as time passes, it feels she’s a bit more caring towards me. Why is that?

But Boss, he's looking hard at this.” The mage pointed to my crotch like she was a kid who couldn’t get what she wanted.

"Enough; we will get inside this Inn and from there, I will decide what will happen. As I said, you two will have your turn.” She talked like I was their toy; it’s a bit infuriating.

---

Quest received: Use Empower.

Reward: MANA EXCHANGE

---

Wait? What’s that?” With Miria opening the door of the Inn and getting inside, The system window appeared in front of me, giving me a quest.

*Use Empower? Oh yeah, this is one of my skills, but I don’t even know what this even does. This System probably can predict what will happen to some extent, so I should be careful; I might be in danger in this inn*

Upon entering the Inn, what catches my attention are the voices of a few people talking, scattered around the first floor where the bar is located. There are 15 girls inside this place, not counting the trio I’m walking with. Setting my foot inside the place, I could see the eyes of those women quickly gazing at me and Miria.

We walk further inside the place, as their sight never broke contact with us. It felt weird receiving so much attention; I blushed, trying to avoid their looks, just staring ahead.

At the counter, the receptionist would instantly greet us with a big smile on her face.

She is a pretty damn good-looking lady, 5'9, with incredible round blue eyes, wavy medium blonde hair, and large pointy ears. Her body was thin with elegant curves that looked even better in that tight green dress. Another gorgeous elf.

Welcome, welcome. How can I help you, Lady Miria?”

I want a big room with four beds.”

Of course, we will be instantly providing that; just wait a second.”

The receptionist seemed to know my “Boss.” very well; maybe she was expecting us here. Which only made me think she was the one who made the offer to Miria.

She then picked up a notebook and wrote something on it while taking small peeks at me. “So, Is he the stud that you told me about the last time?"

Yes, Vanessa. I’ve heard that you had a job for him. Would you mind me telling him about It?”

Looking around the first floor, I'm checking the women of this place, and for some unexplained reason, all of them were extremely attractive. But what caught my attention was that some were definitely not humans. I don’t know if I should be worried, but I know that one of them is willing to spend a large amount of money to have me for a moment.

Am I really becoming a prostitute?

Who do you think it's the contractor?
  • Vyra Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elin Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Receptionist Votes: 11 16.7%
  • A Monster Girl (Lamia, Sucubus, Cowgirl, etc...) Votes: 52 78.8%
  • Another... (comments) Votes: 1 1.5%
Total voters: 66
34