Chapter 2: Player of Games 4
1.6k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No, that didn’t matter. Even if that were the case, it would be a worthwhile sacrifice for the gold.

The receptionist gave a big smile.

Yes, the offer is still up; she was salivating once she heard there was a man available. You know that for monster girls, it’s much harder to reproduce with the Seal of Reproduction method.”

Seal of Reproduction, so that’s how it’s called: the method women use to reproduce with a male. That’s interesting. I got closer to Vanessa, asking.

Why is it harder to reproduce for Monster Girls?” Wait, Is my client a monster girl? I was so focused on their conversation that I forgot that detail.

She took another look at me, replying. “Wow, you are so cute. Where did you find him, Miria?”

I summoned him. Now answer his question.” I hide my blush behind from the receptionist so she doesn’t tease me any further.

Okay, so what happens is, the more diluted a woman's body is, the less likely it is for them to have a child with another woman.”

What do you mean by diluted?”

The more a lineage reproduces via the Seal of Reproduction, the more of their bloodline is diluted, meaning each time it will get harder for the Seal of Reproduction to work. Meaning, the only way to have another kid is through traditional ovulation.”

So eventually they need a man to keep reproducing.” I said this while looking around in the tavern.

Yes, exactly. You understand it quickly! Now let’s get to business; the offer is still up, and she’s a very wealthy lady, very far from a commoner.”

Miria then looked around once again before staring at Vanessa. “So, how much is the offer?”

10 Capital Gold Coins. It’s not the best offer for a man, but that’s her first over, just in case that was even real.”

Wow, 10 gold is still impressive.” Vyra said this while putting her hand on her chin. I wonder how much is that. Oh yeah, maybe the system can help me.

*System, how much is 10 Capital Coin in relation to... hmm, I don't know, Dollars.*

---

10 Capital Gold coins are the equivalent of USD 10,000

---

Damn, that’s a lot of money. This is incredible, but I have to keep in mind that Miria is probably taking some portion of it. I only have more reasons to get away from her.

You said your client was wealthy, and that’s the offer. I’m a bit disappointed. For what you told me the last time, I was expecting something, but only 10 CG coins isn’t enough for me.” Miria crossed her arms and looked down at the receptionist, who kept a smile on her face, like she was expecting that reaction.

Of course, I wouldn’t give you a bad offer, Miss." When is 10 thousand dollars a bad offer? Did I miss something? “If you want more money, I’d say you have to negotiate with our client personally; she will be able to offer you much more than that. She's extremely wealthy, and wouldn’t hold back if she thinks her partner is worthy the cost, but from what I’m seeing, she will be very pleased to see him.”

Thanks…

Take me to her, then.” Without waiting for another Miria to request to see the client, no matter what I have experienced so far, having sex with a monster girl was something that I would never imagine ever happening in my life. Just the thought of it was wild.

Of course, follow me, just you two.”

Vyra, Elin, today you can get whatever you want.”

"Alright~."Vyra replied with a big smile, while Elin instantly went to the counter to see what sort of drinks she could find.

Vanessa quickly got out of the counter and went up the stairs, with me and Miria carefully following him. Honestly, it was pretty interesting how she was so quick to negotiate the price. If I were just negotiating myself, I’d probably do it for the 10 gold coins.

After reaching the second floor, I gazed at the corridor, which looked extremely similar to the one we had in the Flying Duck. Actually, this whole place had the same design. Did Vanessa and Miria work together before? They seem to know each other pretty well. But that was something to speculate another time.

In front of the door at the end of the corridor, I felt extremely nervous once I was in front of the door that Vanessa guided us to. Even if it looked like our Inn, everything was a touch fancier.

The Mistress is alone besides that door. I will let you two handle your business.”

She opens the door for us, and we get in. The bedroom is large, the floor is made of high-quality wood, and the red curtains were probably made of the best available material. This specific room is probably made to receive only the wealthiest clients. There is a large round bed in the middle of the room, with a blue curtain covering whoever is behind it.

Whatever was inside there, started moving, and my body started shivering once I noticed it was much larger than I could anticipate. Who exactly did I have to please? It never crossed my mind at any moment that a Monster Girl could actually be an actual monster. If I had known all along, I wouldn’t have accepted this stupid request. The body of that thing is the size of the bed. I’m screwed. I have to beg Miria to turn down this deal.

Who is it?” I hear a silky voice coming from the bed as the curtains are pushed to the side, revealing something straight out of a fantasy book.

It was a Lamia.

A real Lamia, she had an extremely large purple tail that occupied most of the bed. Not only was it long, but it was thicker than my torso, but besides those characteristics, It is hard to deny, that she is indeed an incredibly beautiful woman. She had a white skin and an upper body that could put any woman I’ve seen so far to shame. She had a small waist and a pair of generous breasts that were about F-cups. As my eyes keep moving up, I see her mesmerizing face, and sharp golden eyes, with pupils resembling those of a venomous snake. And at last, her Scarlet Straight Red hair.

It's hard to hide how nervous I am. Her gaze is incredibly powerful, and I'm afraid to even take another look at her eyes. I feel my whole body trembling, like she could attack at any moment, and it gets worse when her tails quickly move from the bed to the floor, swiftly maneuvering through the floor like a Cobra. I looked up in disbelief. Now that she stood on her tail, she was about 7 feet tall, towering even Elin in height.

"A Lamia, huh? This is quite a rare sight." Miria rejoiced.

"Same as you, Lady Miria, when I heard you had a new toy. I could never expect that you got yourself such a handsome man to follow you around."

"Thanks." I replied while blushing a bit.

Miria crossed her arms and asked. "Now that you can see with your own two eyes, what's going to be your offer? 10 Capital Gold Coins aren't going to be enough."

"Very well, that's true. I can see that he has a lot of quality." She then swiftly wandered around me as I recoiled my body in fear. There's no way I can be alone with her. 

"I'm ready to negotiate; don't even dream of touching him before the deal is done." My Boss quickly moved her hand to the hilt of her sword, like she was ready to attack at any moment.

"100 Capital Gold Coins."

"Oh!" What! That's Crazy! I'm definitely not worth 100 thousand dollars. This must be a mistake. What's happening?

"I-I" MIRIA IS STUMBLING ON HER WORDS!!! Even she is in disbelief. "I thought you were going to try to negotiate for a lower price..."

"Oh, please, Lady Miria, I don't have patience to debate those pesky prices." Wow, just wow. She really is royalty. Even Miria is impressed. Just how wealthy she is.

"Alright, I will leave you two alone, but if you do anything to him, that passes-."

"I don't have interest in hurting him. Depending on how much I like him, I might even make a good offer to buy him." After that, Miria didn’t have any objections and just left the door like she had seen a ghost.

But I’m not given not a single second to think as I feel her tail coiling around my body like I’m a prey she’s about to suffocate.

My name is Vanir Kil’Mathar and what's yours, little human?"

Kael.” I reply instantly, realizing that my body was already fully wrapped by her tail, like I was a small rat just waiting to be devoured.

That’s a pretty name for a toy. Time to delight myself~.”

What did you want?
  • Lamia. (Lucky!) Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Cowgirl. Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Succubus. Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Cat Girl. Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wolf Girl. Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Vampire Votes: 13 15.7%
Total voters: 83
31