Chapter 2: Player of Games 5
1.7k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No matter what I would dream of saying, my mouth couldn’t dare say a single word.

The sensation of feeling my body being constricted by her large tail is horrifying. I wanted to scream for Miria now that I was alone with her, but I’m sure this woman could kill me in an instant if she wanted.

“You don’t look so good; what happened? Are you scared?" She keeps moving around my body with her eyes gazing every inch of my upper body.

“Y-yes. I hope to help you with whatever you need.” I awkwardly replied to her while avoiding eye contact. But she didn’t like it, instantly grabbing my face and forcing me to stare at her crimson, beautiful eyes.

“You shouldn’t look away when I’m talking to you.” Her face gets closer to mine. I feel the tip of her tail moving inside my pants. It is honestly frightening. It felt weirdly delicate, making my body tremble a bit with anticipation.

The Lamia would get her lips close to my ear and gently whisper with her dominant voice. “What is it? Are you curious to where my tail is going?”

No, I am not. I know exactly where it's aiming. It's moving up to my legs and should reach my crotch soon.

And she’s delaying it on purpose. I know the woman is just playing with it, but knowing it doesn’t make it any better. FUCK, I thought I was going to have normal sex.

“I found something.” The Lamia said this before biting her lip, and staring with eyes filled with absolute lust.

“Huh?!”

I feel… the tip of her tail slowly wrapping around my dick while it vibrates. Damn, why does it feel so good? It’s so warm and soft. No, I don’t believe it. I’m getting hard by her Tail…

“What are you carrying here? Did you steal a snake and put on your pants?" What is she talking about? Of course, I didn’t!

“No-no, this is my-”

“I don’t like liars, you know. I have to verify if the poor thing is alright.” Her tail completely coiled around my penis; not only that, she made sure to rub all of it, from the tip to the base. I can feel the pleasure of reinforcing my lower body to go numb for a few seconds.

“Awww, It’s also stiff. "It's scared. Poor thing, it must be miserable having a cruel man dragging it around." The Lamia ripped my shirt. Then, she moved her cold hand around my torso.

“It’s not a snake! Aahhh!” No, I can’t moan in front of this sick woman. I try to move my arms, but her tail is far too strong for me to push. She giggles. She feels that my attempts at struggling only make her move her tail's tip faster. It incessantly plays with my shaft.

“I’m disappointed. It looks like it doesn’t want to obey me. Maybe I should give it some rough treatment until it does what I say.” Rough treatment? What is she talking about?

Before she had given me any more time to think, her wrapped tail quickly jerked my penis up and down. The Lamia grabbed my head and forced her tongue inside my mouth. She then coiled her large tongue around mine. Making my moans muffled as my head is in a trance.

The sense of pleasure is overwhelming. Everything feels so good. My dick is being exploited as a snake toy while she fills my mouth with her tongue. Not matter what I do, she is in complete control.

“Hmmm~”

This feeling is too intense.

It feels like someone is drugging me…

I…

“Hey, wake up! I didn’t allow you to pass out~”

I looked around, and I was naked in bed, with my shaft fully erect. This is the same bed I found that Lamia in. Where is she?

As my eyes quickly moved back and forth, I heard an alluring voice coming from outside the bed curtains. Just by the silhouette, I could tell who it was. The Lamia carefully pushed the curtains to the side. She peeked inside and gazed right at my crotch.

“OH! That’s wonderful! You passed out for a few minutes. I thought my night had gone to waste. But it seems the fun part is only beginning.” Vanir is climbing on the round bed, trying to fit her large tail there. She's crawling onto me and never stops staring at my hard penis.

Once her face is close enough that I can feel her breath, she says.

“Time to devour this thing.~”

She opens her mouth and uses her moist tongue to caress the tip of my hard penis. It feels like my lower body is being possessed by her tongue’s touch.

The Lamia grabs my shaft and slowly rubs it up and down while her lips kiss my tip. Her tongue wraps around my hard member as she takes it inside her mouth. I could feel her saliva dripping down it.

I refused at first. But, my whole body seems to be reacting to her amazing mouth "attacking" my penis. An incredible sensation washes over me. Her saliva feels like it's melting my penis and mixing with my pre-cum.

Once, she kept moving her mouth up and down. She worked her tongue, making the suction much stronger than I expected. Each time forcing my dick throb. Feeling the pleasure building up, I move my hand to her head to force her to take it whole, but she slaps my hand away.

“What is it? Can't you take it anymore?” She took off her mouth from my shaft, as it kept throbbing under her.

“No, I can’t.”

"Well, I guess it’s time for the main meal.” Vanir slowly coiled her tail on my legs as she got on top of me. I can see her beautiful breasts on display, so close to mine, while down below I saw a small pink slit in her pelvis.

She put two fingers around it as she gently opened it just above my penis. The Lamia was biting her lips as she looped into my eyes and carefully pushed her pussy against my rod.

The entrance of her labia felt amazing—soft, wet, and warm, as it kept embracing my shaft the deeper I went.

I wanted to push as far as I could, and she made sure to wrap my legs and arms with her tail. I had no doubt she wanted this to be at her exact tempo.

“I forgot how good this felt. I’m going to abuse this thing of yours until I’m full.” Her wet pussy didn’t take too long to envelop my whole dick, which made her scream in pleasure.

“Aaahhhhhh… Bad… human… baaaa… humaaan~”

“Hmmm…”

Not that I could hide my enjoyment, either. Her tight pussy clung to my cock. It was so tight that she struggled to move her hips at first. 

plap plap plap *He’s amazing!! I-I am taking him- “Aaahhh!” 

“You are so foul for making me this horny! Hmm Hmm!” But the Lamia was so wet that, despite how tight she was, my shaft easily slid along her warm pussy.

That was it; I couldn’t hold on much longer. I was going to cum, and by her moans, she was close as well.

With one last push, I exploded inside her pussy. It felt like my semen was being sucked out of my urethra.

“Ahhhhhh! YES! Fill me.” The juices from her pussy mixed with mine as she held me tightly, and I felt a bit dizzy.

Why do I feel so weak? No, I can’t pa

ss out like this again…

My… mind… is…

---

Quest Completed: Use EMPOWER

Reward: MANA EXCHANGE

37