Chapter 1: Wind of Change 6
2.8k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt the sun lighten my face, making me open my eyes and sit on the bed frame.

 
Well, to my surprise, none of the two girls were around. It's a bit embarrassing that I passed out with just that. Even if they haven't asked for my consent, I wish I could perform better...
 
What'm I thinking? I have to find a way to get out of this. I know if they keep doing this to me, I might willingly become their slave. Oh yeah, how do I open the system thing? If I find a way to get stronger, I might have some more options.
 
I stare at the wooden wall in front of me, feeling a bit silly. Maybe I just think of it, and it pops up.
 

---

NAME: Kael Sinclair

AGE: 18

SEX: MALE

LEVEL: 1

HP: 100/100

MANA: 100/100

EXP: 200/300

CLASS: "PRIEST"

SUMMONED BY: Miria Razenbahr (0.5 KM–0.3 MILES AWAY.)

SPELLS: EMPOWER Rank F/HEAL Rank F

Money: 0

---

Hmm, interesting. I got the skill healing from yesterday, and it also gave me some experience points. I think it's easy to guess what it does. Wait a minute; I'm pretty sure the reward was 100 EXP. Why do I have 100 more?

I don't remember doing anything else, or getting any notification. Maybe sleeping or talking?

Could it be the sex?

I should see how much information this system gives me.

Let's start with my name.

---

Kael Sinclair:

(Change Name) Only players can see that. 

Height: 5'6-168 cm

Weight: 140 lbs (63 kg)

Eyes Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Right-Handed

Background:

(NOT AVAILABLE.)

---

So I can check things like that; it tells me some other specifics about my body if I keep scrolling, but why does it tell my background it's not available? Could it be because I'm not from this world?

I can also change my name if I ever need to. This is a bit useless, since only other players...

Of course! Other players: If I find other players, there's a chance I'll learn more about the system. That can be my best chance to free myself.

Well, my first suspect is definitely Miria, it looked like she was using the system the first time I met her, so maybe this Gacha System that she has is part of her system. That actually could explain a lot of stuff; even the mark that I have here must be tied to it.

Wait, is there a chance that she's from my world too? Since we got here, she has been avoiding me. I still think that even if she was aware of it, she wouldn't just let me go. I still have to talk to her about it.

So, what are my other options?

Let's go with "Priest."

---

"Priest."

NO INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.

---

What? Is that a rare class or something? Or does it only unlocks after I have more knowledge about it?

If I can't see that, maybe this spell, EMPOWER?

---

EMPOWER - RANK F

It permanently gives others power through your Mana and Life force.

Mana Cost: ???

---

Wait! This doesn't seem to be the type of spell a priest has;

It could at least give me strength, not others; AAH, that's unfair.

*Knock* *knock*

Huh? Someone is knocking on the door; that's a bit of a surprise, especially considering how they treated me yesterday.

"Come in."

The one who opened the door was Vyra. She entered the room, closing the door behind her as her sight didn't break from mine, but something was definitely different; still, I couldn't lower my guard near her.

"Good morning; it's nice to see you well rested. With your deep sleep, I thought you were never going to wake up again."

Saying that with a smug smile on her face didn't help me feel any better, but it was hard not to blush with a girl so pretty, especially with what happened yesterday.

"It's good to see you, too." 

"I'm glad you don't hate me already; also, you shouldn't worry about me "attacking" you. Before Miria left, she said that you were off limits."

"How can I be sure of that?"

"Because just like you, we are marked; that's what she used to control us, so don't worry."

"Do you know how those marks appears?"

"I'm not entirely sure; I just know that when I was summoned, the mark was already on me. I've tried to run away the first time 'I met her, but fighting her while she was using the mark was impossible."

That does confirm my suspicion that this stuff comes from the system and not her, but I want to know a bit more.

"Interesting, and you know what else she can do?"

After I asked, Vyra got a chair that was on the edge of the room and placed it in front of me, sitting on it and crossing her legs.

"I know that she has some way of tracking me and Elin, but I'm not entirely sure how. That's why I won't recommend running away from her during the night or when she's asleep."

It's the system; maybe she doesn't know about it, but that's strange; I was brought here, and I can use a system as well; I have to check this a bit more.

"Do you have any idea how she does that?"

"Hm, If I had an idea, it would be that she has a pact with the devil, and she carries an invisible demon with her."

"That sounds stupid."

"You asked if I had a theory, and I said what I thought. The only reason I think that is because I've peeked at her talking alone while moving her finger in front of her."

Oh, she's talking about the system, and I think with that, I'm now sure she doesn't know about it. While I was thinking about myself, I just noticed that Vyra had vanished from the chair in which she was sitting.

I felt something getting close to my ear and whispering.

"If you keep calling me stupid, I will make you never forget that I'm above you. I can always break Miria's rules if you don't behave."

How she moved so fast, I didn't even see it. Fuck, mantling my guard or not is useless. Without noticing, I was blushing as she was sitting next to me. I had peeked at her thick legs unintentionally, and they looked so good in these pantyhose. I remembered how smooth her skin felt against mine. Please just stop thinking about it!

"What's the problem? You have such naughty eyes; if you keep looking like that, I won't resist.~"

"So-sorry, I won't do that again."

"Don't be sorry; I like guys like you, but they are so rare. It really feels like you are not from this place."

I froze while hearing that. I stared at her beautiful purple eyes, and they felt menacing.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Vyra opened a smirk while noticing my obvious discomfort.

"Well, you are so odd; you act different from the men from whom I know. The only person who acted so oddly when I met her was Miria. She looked surprised about the difference between man and woman, and she was also the only one who didn't care much about seeking contact with them, even after being asked for marriage by a noble."

Was she proposed? Wait beyond that, by her system and by her Vyra's words, could Miria be from Earth?

"Thanks for telling me! I owe you one!"

"Then, can I get a reward now?"

Her hand quickly moved to the bulge in my pants, like she was waiting the whole time to do that.

"Not now, not now!" This woman will give me many headaches.

"Haha, I'm kidding, I wanted to talk about something else."

"Ah, What is it?"

She stood up and walked to the door, looking behind her when she grabbed the door handle.

"Miria asked me to train you while she was away; you are way too weak to go out with us, and I'm also responsible for learning what your class truly is."

That's great! If I don't get any stronger, I will keep being a toy forever for those women.

44