Chapter 2: Mother and a Name, part one (5)
187 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Mother and a Name

          I didn’t think that the idea of a new mother would hit me so hard. After all, all people were supposed to have mothers. It was a simple fact of how life evolved. Maybe I had some PTSD that didn’t transfer to this new life, this new body.

          Well, this body is mine, and whoever is the mother of such a body is then my mother. It is as plain as that. After I heard a knock on the door, Kevin started to walk over to it once more.

As Kevin walked to the door where the servants that probably would help me clean myself, I thought about this new life. I thought to myself that I wasn’t going to be the me that I was. I was going to be the person that my new name was going to be linked to.

          It was rather surreal in fact. I didn’t know what name my new mother would give me, but I hoped it would be good. I really hoped it wouldn’t be anything weird, like Xix or something stupid like that.

          I might have been in my inner thoughts for far too long, because I noticed that Kevin had opened the door. There was a group of what I assumed to be servants behind the doorway, and they were looking at me expectantly.

          The group in and of itself seemed to be made up of only women. The majority of them were elves, and some of them also seemed to be those weird people with the purple skin. None of them were humans like I had noticed before.

          It was like they were expecting me to give them permission to come in. Then again, I am an imperial princess. Thinking about anything other than that is kind of strange now that I think about it.

          “You can come in,” I told the servants who looked to be made up of both female drones and slaves.

          They came into the room which I now assumed was a nursery and started to place items near the pool that I had hatched in. Thinking back to it, I remembered that I had been born in this pool, yet I didn’t get wet.

          I then checked my hair and I found out something strange. There was a weird oil on and in it. It was so little that I didn’t really even feel it. But it was there. I looked back at Kevin. It seemed to me that he was even more amused by my reaction after I checked my hair.

          “My lady,” one of the servants that seemed to be a slave called out, “if you could enter the pool then we won’t get water everywhere when we wash your hair. Could you please get in?” she asked of me.

          I nodded at this but realized that I should probably take off my toga. So, I did just that. I removed the garment and walked into the shallow pool. I kneeled down into the water so the female servants could wash my body.

          Then one of them walked over to the wall and flicked a lever. Said lever seemed to be hooked up to something, and the floor of the pool lowered in segments. While I was in the pool itself, I could feel the vibrations of the machines hidden under the floor and pool itself.

          *cachunk*

          *cachunk*

          *cachunk*

With each lowered segment, a noise rang out in the room. I noticed some of the slaves that looked feebler than the others flinched at the noises. Maybe some of them were treated poorly? That was My best guess. Other than that, there wasn’t much else to go on.

          It was then that the servants moved in to clean me. Some of them seemed eager to please me, others simply washed me without much fanfare. What I found strange was that Kevin didn’t seem bothered by my naked form. He simply kneeled on the ground like a good soldier.

          They seemed to use some kind of hard and purple soap I have never seen before. It smelled like rather appetizing flowers, and it made my stomach rumble for more food somehow, even though I had eaten my full.

          They slathered this soap over some thick, yet high quality, clothes and got to cleaning my every side. They started with my back and arms. Then they moved onto my legs and belly. After that, they cleaned my ample chest. It kind of felt good to have my nipples cleaned, but I’ll never tell them that.

          An elven slave seemed rather happy at the fact that she was washing me. It was kind of unnerving in fact. Her face was filled with nothing but devotion, and her fever for the cleaning of my body was unsettling.

          I decided to ignore her religious care for my body, and instead focused on the fact that they decided to clean my fingers and wings with the upmost care. I understood my wings, they were incredibly fragile. But what was with my fingers. It was like they were cleaning them for the express purpose of worshipping them.

          But thinking back to worship made me glance at the slaves elf again. She seemed to notice my gaze, and glanced at my face then looked away, blushing like a maiden. Sure, I was pretty but to think that the opposite sex was even like this toward me made me feel… good.

          I of course was male in my past life, but that wasn’t me anymore. It was almost like that life was… or rather, had completely merged with my current mind when I had hatched.

          Her gaze didn’t feel like a burning embarrassment any longer, but a deep adoration. It felt primal and good. Like breathing or eating after you had starved yourself. It was good to be stared at like that.

          I smiled at her with what I assumed to be a pleasant smile, and when she caught it, the pace at which she made her work done began to pick up. What was strange was that she didn’t seem to be the only one that was so fervently washing me.

          There were others, but they simply hid it. These slaves seemed to have some form of Stockholm syndrome. What I didn’t like was the fact that there was now evidence of the slaves being treated badly. Some part of me didn’t like the idea of slavery at all, but if they were being treated well then it was fine.

          “This bath feels rather good,” I said while closing my eyes, “but something is rather weird. Why are none of you washing my hair?” I asked.

          One would think that the slaves would start with the hair as it was kind of out of the way, but these slaves weren’t. Other than that, they seemed like perfectly good servants.

          “My lady, the hair is always cleaned last, at least that is what tradition dictates,” said the oldest of the slaves.

          I nodded my head at this. It seemed reasonable. But something irked me. I don’t know why, but there was a pull of something in the back of my mind. It was like a great power was watching me.

          It wasn’t angry, or mad or anything of the sort. It was simply watching me take a bath. I felt truly naked at that moment. As if the bare skin I was showing was there and all that lay before the eyes of what was gazing upon me was just a bare soul.

          I tried to figure out where this gaze was coming from, but all I could tell was that it was coming from the right wall from the doorway. I then decided to tell Kevin about it. But as soon as I turned to tell him, something in the air shifted. It was as if the space around me had stopped, like time had stopped.

          Then, as if to prove me wrong, it stopped. Reality caught back up and the world seemed to shift back to normal. Now that that was over, I looked over to Kevin to see if he had seen anything.

          But he simply looked at me as if asking what was the matter. I simply turned back to the slaves. They were done with the rest of my body, and now they moved onto my hair.

          “My lady, may I ask that you close your eyes. It is rather important for Imperial princesses to have their hair brushed. The first time an imperial princess has their hair brushed is a very important sign of royalty. Also, I have heard that it is rather euphoric to have your hair brushed,” the eldest slave told me.

          I closed my eyes and sat up on my knees in the pool. In response, I heard some of the slaves move in the water and get out. then, I heard them grab something that sounded like bone.

          Then I felt pure bliss run through my hair. It took all I had not to moan in pleasure and euphoria. It was like eating the food here was nothing compared to the first time I was having this done. It almost felt like the first time I had sex. It felt that good. I can’t wait for what this life’s future will hold.

          As I had a finale rinse and drying session with the slaves doing all of the work, I stood up with renewed vigor. It was pure bliss to finally be clean after I had noticed the weird oil covering my hair.

          The slaves then flipped the lever that made the pool an area to wash up in, and the floor raised back up. I heard the strange cachunk noises once more after the lever was flipped.

          I looked over to the slaves and noticed that they seemed rather devoted. I had of course seen the strange and originally unsettling gaze of the one elf woman. But after I had seen that, I started to notice multiple different slaves looking at me like I was a god.

          It felt good. To be stared at like this. I simply stood there for a moment, before some ingrained urge told me to raise my arms. I did as my instinct demanded and the slaves got to work.

          They grabbed the clothes they had put down and started to unfurl them and put them on me. What was strange was that it wasn’t a toga like what I had first put on. Instead, they grabbed what looked like a rather opulent, and translucent dress and put it on me.

          But first, they put a bleach white wrap around my chest. They then helped me into a pair of panties. It covered my hips fine but didn’t descend to my thighs at all. It was kind of a strange transition from boxers to panties, but it was fine for the most part.

          The dress itself was translucent as I had described before, but it also had trails of gold fiber woven into the fabric. It was also an open back dress that gave room for my wings.

          The bottom of the dress went all the way to my ankles, and there was a slit on the side of the dress so my leg could be seen. It was strange that my mother, whom I assumed had the slaves prepare this, would give me such a revealing outfit.

          There was also a central frill like flap of fabric that descended form the nape of my neck, to the bottom of the open back of the dress. This piece was trimmed in a lustrous gold. It made me wonder how much this entire dress had cost.

          When I looked up to see Kevin, he simply stood and asked me the question that had made me rather nervous before.

          “Are you ready to head to the throne room, my lady?” he asked and I nodded nervously in return.

7