Oddity (3)
46 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lady Yang, I am here to see the physician, not to idly converse with you and this boy, so please, if you will excuse us,” Rucheng said and made to walk but as she stepped out, she was blocked again by Lady Yang… Rucheng had had enough of being blocked and stopped today, “Lady Yang, what is the meaning of this?” she asked.

Folding her arms she frowned, “Lady Qin, Manyao already told you that you need an appointment before you can meet Master Teng; like all of those before you, we reserved dates and times, why must you be unruly and ask for special attention?”

Taking in a deep breath she looked at Lady Yang. The fury was visible on her face and in that moment the gold in her eyes grew flames turning fiery gold.

The temperature in the room dropped, gripping firmly onto Sang Chul’s little hand, she stepped forward, “If General Kim’s son dies today, you all will be blamed! I will remove the existence of everyone in this place.”

Lifting her hand up she held it over Lady Yang’s shoulder and pushed her away! Sending her flying into the people behind her.

Rucheng’s words were like ice piercing their hearts. They looked at Rucheng with widened eyes – some of the smarter ones looked at the young child beside her. With their high levels of cultivation, they noticed the sweat beads on Sang Chul’s forehead and neck and his slight irregular breathing. Passing all the stunned bystanders they arrived at the so called Master Teng’s room, she kicked the door open. Kim Sang Chul’s eyes widened. Rucheng became more furious than before, “Is this place a brothel!?” She yelled.

On the desk of so called Master Teng sat a young lady half naked. Her breasts were showing while her bottom half was covered. This lady was holding her skirt up and the lower half of a man was sticking out kneeling under her dress skirt. 

Ruching couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. Suddenly she remembered that Sang Chul was with her. Turning her head to look, she sighed in relief, Sang Chul had his face stuck against the wall. 

Turning back to look at the offenders, the man was up off the ground fixing his robes and helping the lady with hers. Done. He glared at Rucheng, “You wench, you dare barge into my office?”

Rucheng, “Wench?”

Master Teng, “GET OUT, GET OUT, IS ANYONE THERE?”

Rucheng, “Repeat what you just called me.”

Master Teng, “Get out you wench!”

Rucheng, “Oh…” – “Sang Chul, sit in the chair and wait outside.”

“Okay~” he sang and did as his teacher told him.

After he stepped out, Rucheng wrote out the character seal behind her back and it flew towards the door. From outside, Sang Chul heard the suction . . . tiptoeing to the door, he tried opening it but it didn’t budge, “Why am I locked out aunty please have mercy ~” he sang with a grin on his face.

Hearing the mouse outside, Master Teng frowned confused, “Locked?”

“That’s right~” Walking towards them the pressure coming from her body turned the room ice cold . . . “You’re Master Teng, the Master of the medical centre, you make the health of the cultivators in the Heavenly University your pool of money and ask for appointments – who the fuck do you think you are to play with the lives of the Scholar Village . . . how dare you not think their lives important . . . I’ll show you how little of value your life really is.”

Stopping in front of Master Teng, she pulled out her fan. Raising it up she slapped down, both Master Teng and the Lady he was fiddling with flew in two different directions, crushing into the walls. Walking over to the Lady she stripped her naked, “An unmarried woman having an affair with the Heavenly University’s physician – how fun.”

‘If only I had a whip to beat you,’ she thought and heeding to her command, her fan turned into a silver whip.

“Wow . . . okay!” She said as the blinding light disappeared and the fan that was once a fan was now a whip!

Raising her arm she whipped the Lady five times making her scream wretchedly. Her scream sounded throughout the medical centre, into the near courtyards, alarming everyone.

Those who liked gossip ran over to feed their gossiping souls. Inside the room the young lady was on the floor curled into a ball with silver bleeding from her back. 

Looking impressed, ‘That looks like it hurts, better throw this away,’ she said looking at the whip in her hand.

Turning to look at Master Teng she grinned, “Where are the medical herbs?”

“YOU WENCH!” he yelled furiously.

‘That again…’ she thought out loud listlessly.

Raising her whip, a stronger force enveloped her whip. Master Teng wanted to say something but didn’t manage a word when thunder struck down on him from the heavens.

Stepping back Rucheng looked at the whip in her hand. Feeling wronged she shoved it into her sleeve . . . scratching her nose three times she turned around. Opening the door she looked at the frightened mouse before her.

“Are you sick?” she asked him with an innocent look on her face.

“W-where did the lightning come from?” he asked scanning the room behind her that was burnt.

“It was fireworks,” she lied.

“Where did it come from?” he asked her unconvinced.

“Master Teng farted it out,” she said with a roll of her eyes as she straightened her robes out.

“What did you do?” Sang Chul rolled his eyes back at her.

“You don’t believe me?” she asked with a smirk.

Shaking his head, the mouse continued to stare at her.

“Do you know where the herbs are?” she asked him.

He pointed to the room opposite Master Teng’s room. Ignoring all the gazes she walked in, sniffed a few herbs and stuck them into a wooden box she found on a table.

Taking Sang Chul’s hand in hers she said, “Come little mouse, we can’t keep the others waiting.”

“Mouse?” he asked as he stared up at her. She dragged him off back to the Silent and Wise pavilion.

Passing by the bystanders she ignored the frightened, mocking and curious gazes, “You still didn’t answer me,” Sang Chul interrupted her thoughtless mind.

Rucheng, “Answer what?”

“The fart?” he asked while looking around at the people staring at them.

Rucheng, “Let’s pretend nothing happened.”

3