Flaw (2)
26 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rucheng’s eyes darted around like a hyperactive child as she passed all the pavilions. They came to a separate section within the Heavenly University called Realm of Realization. Inside the Realm of Realization they passed places called, The Herb Garden. House of Fire. The Shadow Palace. Forest of Ice. The Day of Night. The Paragon of Light. Earth Fortress. Disciplinary Court.

She couldn’t catch what the other buildings were called since they were far off into the distance.

They stopped in front of a building and Rucheng along with the old woman and the long beard old man stayed. The hunchback old man walked into the building with the fake Na Dong in his hand.

After a while, the closed doors of the building flew open and a commanding voice that she never heard before ordered, “Come in.”

The two elders at her side bowed, which she quickly did to seeing them do it and the three walked into the building. Rucheng’s steps slowed since she didn’t know where she was going but with the help of the bearded old man pulling her, she didn’t lose her way.

They walked deep into the building for some time and stopped behind the hunchback old man who was facing a man standing with his back towards them, staring out of the window.

Rucheng’s eyes darted all over the room before stopping and staring at the man at the window. He turned around and gazed at her with his wise eyes. She noted that he looked young but was powerful and had a cloaking robe on him.

“Qin Rucheng,” the man called to her. Her eyes focussed on his and she bowed unsure of what she was doing.

“Yes, sir,” she said since she didn’t know who he was.

“You will address him as headmaster!” the hunchback old man berated her.

“Calm down Min, let the child be. I’m sure she’s tired of hearing your voice,” the headmaster chided.

Rucheng wanted to comment but decided to remain quiet. Old man Min huffed and glared at her once before turning back to face the headmaster.

“First and foremost, I’d like to officially welcome you back Lady Qin, how are you feeling?” the head master asked.

“I guess you could say I’m doing well,” she answered staring at him with curiosity.

“Something that terrible happened to you and you’re well so soon?” the head master asked.

‘What the fuck happened to me?’ she wondered, “Head master, if I let something like that stop me from continuing on with my life, I would be a failure as a child of my mother.”

The head master chuckled lightly with a nod of his head, “Indeed but do take it easy, we can’t have you dropping out of work any longer.”

She nodded her head and thinned her lips. The head master sat down on his chair, “Lady Qin, do you understand why you are here?”

“Because of what happened at the medical centre?” she asked unsure.

“Yes, that and a list of other incidents,” the head master nodded his head. “I can understand your eagerness for wanting to return to class and teach your children but you did not follow protocols on your return to the University. You pulled Lady Hong from a lecture she was teaching. There’s been reports of singing coming from your pavilion and your children were seen outside of class when they should be inside learning. Now I know you took them to relieve themselves but that is done before classes, during their meditation period and after classes.”

‘What in the actual fuck!’ she thought. Her facial expression turned from neutral to a deep pissed off frown that everyone in the room took note of.

“Then there was the incident in the medical centre. You did not notify anyone that you were leaving your call unattended, you didn’t notify the workers at the medical centre that you had an appointment with Master Teng. You intruded in his privacy with another patient and whipped her not to mention you struck Master Teng unconscious with your lightning. Lady Qin, you have broken so many rules on your return from your time off, you injured the vice headmaster’s goddaughter and badly injured both Master Teng and student Jin. Do you have anything to say for yourself before we get to your punishment?” The head master asked.

Rucheng was so furious that her anger subsided. In a deadly calm voice she said the head master, “So you condone the acts of a master sucking a student of your university’s vagina in his office while the cultivators of your university are injured and need treatment?”

The eye of the four other people in the room frozen on Rucheng while the blood in their body boiled at hearing her words. The room was deadly quiet not even their breathing could be heard. Rucheng and the headmaster had a stare off. The headmaster looked into her eyes and saw the unwavering confidence in her eyes.

He stood up from his seat quietly and walked to the window. He sat down on the windowsill. Looking at her he asked, “Is that what they were doing?”

“Yes,” she answered.

Old man Min scoffed, “Nonsense, why would an honourable man as Master Teng indulge in such wrongful acts?”

Shrugging she answered, “Why would I know the answer to that question?”

“You are accusing him,” the Headmaster answered.

Se folded her arms across her chest, “If he didn’t, I would have asked him nicely to treat my student then leave without causing a commotion.”

The Headmaster looked into Rucheng’s eyes and saw that she wasn’t lying. Turning his attention to the two elders beside her he said, “Investigate this discreetly, if what Lady Qin is saying is the truth, no one can know that you are investigating this.”

The two bowed and left. Rucheng frowned, “Should I let you in on a secret, Headmaster?”

“Please,” the Headmaster said.

“No woman with integrity will allow a man to look up her dress, just as no woman will tell you that she is on her cycle unless you are married, in a relationship or she is dying. What I witnessed was disgraceful and disgusting. The reason why I punished them the way I did was because an innocent child witnessed what they were doing,” she said with tears swimming in her eyes.

“I understand what you mean but you should have taken the proper steps and reported their actions,” he said with a sigh. He never liked it when a woman cried and could see that she was about to.

“Who listens to a commoner?” she asked him. Both the Headmaster and old man Min looked at her. They knew all too well that he words are true.

The Headmaster examined the brush old man Min handed him. “There is no spiritual power coming from this brush, is it the real thing or is it fake?”

“It’s real, that thing only works when it’s equally pissed off as I am,” she said and was glared at by old man Min.

“The Vice Headmaster will want justice for his goddaughter so we’ll still have to punish you even if what you are saying is true…”

“I can take any punishment you give me,” she interrupted him. “But you need to fix what’s happening in your university. This place isn’t a business establishment, it’s a resource for everyone to learn in and cultivate, you are only ruining your own name by ignoring all of this.”

Just as old man Min was about to say something, the Vice Headmaster and his goddaughter walked in. Lady Yang had tears in her eyes while the Vice Headmaster’s face was riddled with anger.

3