Chapter 7: Relations – Part 1.
18 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrift in the heated moments of her trembling body and shallow breaths, Veronica managed to spot the meshed shadow of her and Alan combined as one.  Sending another shiver of excitement down her spine, Veronica saw the smooth edges of her elbow reaching to touch her lover’s neck as if it were almost a movie set.  “Ohhh..” She gasped lightly when the silhouette of Alan’s hands gently cupped under her breasts a fraction of a second before the couple on the wall cast their romantic dark reflection. “I-I can’t bel..”  Veronica huffed lightly when Alan’s shade hips pushed once more between her legs, giving her a brief teasing moment of her body being filled once more. “..You…mmm..”  She bit her lip and forgot about the couple on the wall. “..held b-back.”

Kissing and piercing Veronica’s silky skin on the back of her shoulders, Alan mumbled as he ground himself slowly into his lover, “…Forced..ugh…”  He let out a matching sigh after once more tasting the iron-rich blood that flowed over his tongue. “..P-hone..”  Lover didn’t seem to fit right in his mind, given the way Veronica’s blood seemed to nourish him beyond what he’d experienced in his hundred years.  Rocking and moving deep within the woman he held tight, there was a familiarity with Veronica that transcended the idea of lover and locked the idea of partner within his mind.  Leaving a trail of little kisses and bites along her collarbone, Alan knew that his partner loved the little streaks of blood that flowed down her back given how hard she’d gripped his hips. “..Th..that’s it..heaven sent.”  Alan crooned wildly.

Sex was something that had become almost automatic within Veronica’s world.  Living with the other two blood bunnies and her mistress, the subject and need had been breached many times and ended up the exact same way.  Veronica in a cuddle ball with her fellow bunnies or alone with Sylvie and an afterglow of an intense orgasm.  Unlike the time spent with the girls, Alan seemed to know exactly what was needed to bring her body to life for more than a few pleasant moments.  Allowing her blood to flow in small rivulets down the curves of her back sent waves of scorching heat over her skin while he created a molten furnace inside. “God yes Alan!”  Veronica felt something within her break free sending little shivers across her body with little bumps erupting across her arms and legs, then tightening her small yet pointy nipples.  Twisting herself to kiss Alan the best she could on his neck, Veronica lightly licked his cool skin and pressed her teeth into his neck briefly. “Mmhmm..make your fangs part of my skin, A-alan..I want to feel them burning into me for days, my dear…”  Veronica cooed softly as her breath tickled Alan’s ear.

-Such strong hands..come on grip a bit more…harder.- 

Lost in the delicious feeling of her firm and heavy chest being squeezed, Veronica began to giggle when the first wave of her internal pleasure rocked her body.  Clutching her cunny tightly around Alan’s firmness, Veronica bounced her feet uncontrolled until she was able to speak. “Aaaa…alan…yes, baby..oh fuck..fffff…”  Veronica trailed off as the second and third waves claimed her senses.  Unable to hold herself up any longer, the tapped blood bunny tenderly kissed her man one last time before collapsing on her tummy, still trying to catch her breath.  Slightly confused when he backed off and allowed her to settle, Veronica giggled and raised her ass to his hardness. “No, no…We both…”  Lacking the time to complete the sentence, Veronica felt her guy slip back into his groove and grab her hips. 

-That’s it, use those big hands.-

Veronica told herself as he drove himself home within her without hesitation.  Taking a few minutes longer, Veronica knew what was coming when the smooth strokes that she could match with her arched back and hips began to get wild and almost stiff enough to be robotic.  When she heard a swift intake of air from the vampire, Veronica wiggled herself in a small circle until she felt a set of powerful bursts releasing deep within her.  Slowly easing herself to the mattress with Alan still pulsing, Veronica grabbed his hand and kissed the top of it lightly. “That’s it..yes baby, Just let go.  I have you.”  She silkily whispered and pulled Alan around her.

Unable to do much more than follow Veronica’s lead, Alan’s head spun with the aftermath of the encounter. “What..”  He paused and gently moved the sweaty strands of dirty-blonde hair from Veronica’s neck then nibbled lightly. “..can I say after that?”  He shook his head and knew that he was speaking foolishly.

Curling up as she giggled, Veronica pushed her neck into Alan’s fangs. “I know you will need a bit, feel free.”  She purred lightly. “You don’t need to say anything, Alan.”  She took a satisfying deep breath just before she felt her neck get pierced. “Oh…that speaks…oh god…speaks volumes.”  Rolling her eyes up, Veronica sank into the brief euphoria that came with the gentle tugs of blood from her body.  Shivering lightly when Alan finished up his quick meal, Veronica wiggled her shoulders excitedly. “I knew I was right about you.”  Turning to look at Alan, Veronica giggled and kissed the man’s cheek. “I will give you a little hint.”  Veronica happily pulled Alan’s hand to her lips and kissed it again. “You made me quiver when I saw you at the bar.”  Pausing for a moment to gather her thoughts, “I asked Sylvie about you.  I was right, you’re a nibbler.”

With his orgasm fading to a lovely memory, Alan kissed Veronica’s shoulder. “What is a nibbler?”  He questioned happily. “You seem to know more about vampires than I do, and I am one.”  He chuckled lightly.

“To be specific, I called you a brown-eyed nibbler.”  Veronica slipped her sex free of Alan’s and rolled over to face her partner. “Are you sure you want to know this?  I’ll be admitting how many other vampires I have been with.”

Pushing a twinge of jealousy back from his mind, Alan resisted the urge to kiss Veronica and claim her as his own thrall. “We all have a past.”  He paused and kissed her on the forehead, “I’m not fond of thinking about other guys while I am basking in our lovemaking.”

“So formal.”  Veronica commented and cupped his cheek warmly. “When I say been with, I mean allowed to have my blood.”  Covering his mouth with her hand, Veronica winked and softly kissed her own hand. “That’s the best kiss I can give you, my dear.”  Pleased by the sudden rush of blood in his cheeks, Veronica took pride in knowing that he both used blood to make himself flush and that it was her blood. “Love wise?  I don’t think I have been in love with anyone except Sylvie.”  Veronica sighed, “She can’t love me though.”

-God, I want to kiss her so badly.  Her lips are so perfect, I love the little dimple at the top.-

Alan internally groaned and quickly covered his slight disappointment, “She can’t?”  While he couldn’t kiss her directly, Alan took the moment to drive his fangs into the round of her shoulder, drawing in the blood he’d just used.  Licking the four holes closed, Alan waited until he felt his blood bunny shiver in his arms and added, “Nibbler?  Was that it?”

Nodding happily, Veronica took a moment to run her fingers through Alan’s hair, parting it to the left. “Yes, you nibble.  Little cute bites and never draw too much blood at once.”  Staring into his dreamlike brown eyes, Veronica played, “It is like you have had lots of blood bunnies.”

Slowly shaking his head, Alan let the grin on his face slip away for a few seconds. “I suppose you’d be surprised.  I don’t think about relationships much.”  Trailing his finger along Veronica’s cheek and to her chin, Alan professed, “I spend most of my time trying to survive and not much time for things like this.”  Alan leaned down and blew light cool air over one of Veronica’s nipples before lightly suckling it. “It feels good to be able to do that.”

Shooing Alan’s advances away so her muddled mind could clear completely, Veronica playfully covered her bare chest. “Doing things like that will make you use lots of blood.”  She winked. “Let me get to my mistress before you cloud my mind with those four fangs of heaven again.”  Clearing her throat and covering her nude body with the maroon sateen sheet that they’d flung back when their lovemaking started, Veronica reiterated, “My Mistress.”  Veronica looked a touch sad thinking about what she was about to confess. “She’s had a vision that hasn’t come true for roughly a year.  Her signs have said it will, but she’s been almost trying to force it.”

“That is a long time, back when she worked with the local entertainment venues, she could almost give a fortune in minutes with clarity.”  Alan tucked the sheet around Veronica’s backside when he saw her lightly shiver. “Sorry.  I’m used to not keeping my temperature normal.”  He winked. “So what is this vision?”

2