Chapter 19: Thank You Older Sister
493 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For some reason, Keri longed for Sena’s presence right about now. Once they parted ways, her fingers longed to hold her hand, maybe even entwine their fingertips. For weeks Sena’s hands had been so gentle with her. They had even started sleeping together, it made it easier for when her tits needed relieving first thing in the morning.

“Keri my dear,” Julie’s voice broke her concentration. The senior twirled around to face her, after they had arrived at the campus cafeteria.

“Just how long are you planning to keep your virginity?”

Keri noticed how everyone was looking at them. The shirt she was wearing was made of a spandex like material. It was moist absorbent, and clung to her body like a glove. Her entire midriff was exposed, the tension of her underboob was gently gleamed. Her nipples poked hard against the fabric, meanwhile her leggings were so tight they were uncomfortable. Her lower lips were like two tiny folded hills resting along a fertile lined crevice. She had been denied undergarments. Soft pliant breasts jiggled with each step, and her shoulders were fully exposed to reveal valleys of hard muscle.

There was one man from across the chamber that caught her eye. A goliath of a man, broad and thick with slabs of muscle. His bronze colored skin reminded her of the desert sands she had seen depicted in old paintings. He looked at her with genuine surprise, but didn’t get up from his seat. Instead, he returned to his drink, while another girl lifted herself from underneath the table. She wiped her lip and took a seat next to him.

“Well?” Julie pressed the question, ignoring what Keri was looking at.

“I don’t know…” Keri felt her stomach doing flips.

Julie smiled. “Are you saving it for anyone in particular?”

Am I? Keri pondered for a moment. “Not necessarily. I just… I never had anyone interested.”

Julie smirked. “Keri Pryde, I’ve been talking to my fellow seniors about you, and we’ve come to an agreement about something.”

She let that hover in the air. There were already a couple students starting to walk towards them, a few knew Keri by reputation and were assuming she would be tasked with sucking them dry. Keri couldn’t blame them, she was even hoping orders would be given. If not, she might just get on her knees on her own accord.

“What would you like me to do?” Keri stayed focused.

“Nothing,” Julie pinched Keri’s cheek like a teasing sister. “We want to keep your chastity intact, for now, and thus we think it’s better for you to keep those legs closed.”

“Oh, that’s…” That’s new. That’s what Keri wanted to say. “If that’s what you want.”

“When the time comes, you’re going to do us all a huge favor. In return, you’ll never have to work a day in your life again, you might not even have to graduate, if you play your cards right.”

Keri wasn’t sure what to say to that.

“See that guy over there?” Julie’s eyes darted to the man in the corner.

“Yes of course.” Keri whispered.

“Be sure to flash him a smile while we get our food. And do bend over to pick up the tray.”

 


 

Later that night Keri strode with Julie all the way back to her dorm. She was anxious the entire way back, expecting some new nefarious order to be given at any moment.

She was immediately suspicious when she saw candles on her floor leading all the way to her room. Once inside, she was shocked to find a cushioned seat in the center of the room, invading their shared living space, and a tall woman covered in tattoos cleaning her instruments.

“What is this?”

“From this day forth,” Julie grabbed her by the shoulders. “You’re getting a promotion. This is the start of a wonderful new journey, one that’ll remake you into something flawless.”

Julie tugged at Keri’s shirt, unsheathing her bountiful breasts for the stranger to see.

“Let me introduce you to Darla Crux, she’s an alumnus, making her even more powerful than me. All that milk we sold from your tits helped to procure her services. Today, to mark you as my little sister, you’re going to bear rings of gold, and wear your mantle for all to see.
Keri was frozen in place, her hands shaking, while Darla Crux opened a box to reveal a set of sparkling gold rings, each reflecting the lamplight.

“Solid gold,” Julie whispered. “In just a few minutes, they’ll be piercing your nipples. And then I have an entirely new ensemble just for you to wear. You are my little sister now, and soon you will learn just what it means to be a Rachelle.”

Keri’s eyes were glued to the rings. They were priceless, and terrifying, at the same time. She looked down at her chest; her nipples were sprouted at full attention. Dark blue veins pulsed beneath her pale skin, and thick droplets of sweat danced along the curvature of her mounds.

“And yes, this is an order.” Julie guided Keri to the chair. Once seated, she plucked one of the rings from the box and held it to the light.

“These are specialized to stimulate your areolas, and if you’re especially nice, I’ll have another little golden bead fashioned for your sacred pearl, so that you’ll always be pleasured.”

“This is too much,” Keri stammered.

Julie leaned over her, brushing her hair back. “Do this for me, and it’ll come with a treat.”

“What?”

“I’ve seen the way Sena looks at you, how would you like to share a lot more time with her? How would you love to share a man together? How would you like to choose something for me to wear?”

So many dark ideas circled her mind, Keri couldn’t keep up with them.

“You like those ideas? Don’t you?” Julie asked. “Oh Keri, you’re so precious.”

“Thank you sister.”

“Older sister now.” Julie looked her in the eye.

“Thank you, older sister.”

Julie smirked. “Now lay all the way down, and let Darla get to work. I promise it’ll only hurt for a second. Healing balms will heal the wounds almost instantly. After that… Well… Is there anything else you would like?”

Keri looked over to the instruments and piercings on the table beside the chair. She saw the golden bead Julie had mentioned, one of many that were in a smaller set of boxes, and wondered how it would feel to have such a thing stimulating her lower lips.

“Oh, so that got you wet?” Julie chuckled.

Keri nodded.

“I was going to give you that after the finals… But… I’m in a giving mood today. So I’ll cover this myself.”

“Thank you, older sister…”

4