Chapter 24: A Quiet Morning
425 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since Sena was assigned to help relieve her pent-up breasts, the girl followed her around like a lost puppy dog, constantly craving for her attention. Keri liked that at first. It was kind of fun having someone so dependent on her affections, but the experience was from the very beginning… Awkward.

Before this happened Keri had never felt like she was bisexual, even when Sena drove her cravings over the edge over-and-over again with a surprisingly flexible tongue. Occasionally Keri would try to return the favor, but she never enjoyed the taste of Sena's fertile grounds. She preferred a mans stock instead.

Keri had to admit it to herself… She was no where near as bisexual as her accomplice. But still, she tolerated it. Sena was a sweet friend, and Keri felt like she was the first person she could truly confide in. But the longer they stayed together, the more Sena wanted out of it.
As Sena inserted herself into Keri's circle of attention, Keri couldn't help but wish for someone else's. Her fondness for Brutus Abernathy had grown considerably in the last few hours.

Even now, as Keri opened her eyes, she could taste her partners hunger in the air. She could feel her sexual desires building from her gliding fingertips. It was something she was getting used to, waking up from Sena's all too desperate cravings.

Keri bit her lip; she felt a jolt of excitement drill to her core as a pair of long thin fingers slid into her slippery folds. Those fingers quickly discovered her swelling nub pleading for relief. Her vibrating beat squirmed as Sena’s fingers began to squeeze it.

The euphoria was intoxicating.

Keri released a high pitch scream and thrusted her hips forward! Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Sena's fingers played her blossom like a violin. The sensations spawning from between her legs mixed with the sudden stimulation singing from her vibrating piercings.

Sena wanted more. She cupped each of Keri’s breasts, and gently squeezed. She knew just how to draw out her sustenance, and was eager to suckle them. Sena's tongue danced in circles around the base of each of her areolas, sending shockwaves across Keri’s skin. They were so sensitive, and the nipple rings jingled as Sena played with them.

Sena paused only briefly to reflect. “I love how pretty you're lips are.” She wasn't referring to the pair on her face. “There such a nice shade of pink like your nipples.”

Keri moan as Sena's tongue glided down her cleavage and onto her firm stomach. From there Sena continued to make her way down her waist; planting a deep kiss on her pelvis, before reaching her intended destination. Keri watched, seeing Sena’s head between her legs, and starting to spread her juicy lips wide with her thumbs. Sena blew a warm breath directly into her shallow cove. That made Keri squeal!

“Stop it, I hate that!” Keri almost woke up Marybeth, who barely tolerated Sena's constant intrusions.

Sena blew her a kiss as if that was an apology, then widened her further. Keri watched in pleading silence as Sena suddenly dived into her gushing lady boner, and begin to ravish her. Her tongue swirled against Keri's quivering flesh, before exploring her depths. As Sena's tongue writhed in between Keri's inner walls, it throbbed under her tight grip.

Keri couldn't stop panting; her heaving breasts lifted into the air covered in sweat. Sena's tongue could only go so far. That alone disappointed Keri; she wanted more. Sena couldn't provide her with what she truly needed. Her tongue popped out of her, seeped in sticky fluids, and changed its focus to Keri's swelling clitoris.

Keri couldn't contain herself and cried out in pleasure. Her sudden climax gushed shamelessly against Sena's chin!

“Seriously! I'm trying to sleep!” Marybeth declared from her side of the room while throwing one of her pillows at them.

Keri suddenly felt bad for being so loud.

Sena quickly withdrew and laid alongside her, wrapping the blankets around them both.

“Sorry…” Keri was still panting. Her heart raced as Sena cuddled alongside her. She felt the warm breath of her partner against her cheek.
Sena's breasts were soft with oval red nubs that pressed into her skin. Keri opened her eyes and felt an arm wrapped around her own supple chest.

Only seconds passed before Keri felt Sena’s fingers wandering yet again down her stomach… And then further. Her loins were still soaked. Just as Keri was about to feel the carnal bliss of Sena's relentless fingers, her phone interrupted them.

"Hold on, let me check that." Keri tried to reach for her phone.

"It can wait.” Sena's fingers gently sank into her warmth. "I want to see you come again."

Another pillow suddenly slammed against them. "I asked you once, don't make me ask again!" Marybeth sounded even more agitated.

Keri chewed her lip in frustration and brushed Sena's arm away. "Sorry roomie." Keri looked over the counter where her phone was still vibrating. Her alarm clock displayed the time with glowing red lights. "I think I need to take a shower."

“Can I join you?” Sena asked. Of course she wanted too. Keri rolled her eyes. As much as she entertained the thought, Keri desperately needed some time alone to calm her nerves.

"Not this time," she answered meekly.

As she got up from the bed, leaving Sena to herself, Keri grabbed her phone to check it. There was a message from Brutus. She read it briefly before setting it down. Her face was blushing.

"Why don't you get the fuck out too Sena Fuller! I'm tired of your snoring." Marybeth was dangerously close to getting out of bed and physically throwing her out. Keri couldn't blame her though; she was right after all; Sena was a bad snorer. It was no wonder why Sena’s roommate didn't complain about her absence.

Sena leaned up and sighed, it was six in the morning, and she clearly wouldn't have gotten up in the first place had she not been so horny.

"You're no fun Marybeth," Sena sounded truly disappointed. As Sena threw the sweaty sheets off, she put on her pajamas and followed Keri outside.

“See you after class?” Sena asked her before they parted ways.

Keri rarely strolled the halls of the dorm this early, the silence was daunting. "Just text me, I don't know how late I'll be."

"Sure thing sweetheart." Sena leaned in for a kiss. Once their lips parted, Keri feigned a smile until she was out of site.

She continued to the communal bathroom and looked forward to a warm shower. She only wished Brutus was there, like last time. She remembered how amazing he looked, soaking wet and full of energy. She could almost taste his manliness in the air.

2