Chapter 8: Lorelei
103 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humans never understood just how dangerous a succubus could be; how strong their allure was. Above all, they underestimated how much they could take, how much their powers could harm their partners if they weren’t too careful. Lorelei often wondered what would happen if she ever did touch Theo. Would she hurt him? She had no practice in using her talents on another person; she had never indulged in the pleasures of a man and was terrified of what would happen if she wasn’t careful.

These were the kinds of things Lorelei thought about when she attended Rhelania’s weekly seminars. The other succubi were more than comfortable talking about their latest boyfriends or sexual partners. Incubi didn’t seem to have much problems either. Lorelei just sat in her corner, listening, fidgeting, but not brave enough to say anything.

She wondered if she should keep going, if they even wanted her there. All the other succubi were so damn pretty compared to herself, and far more experienced.

Once her time in Rhelania’s company was over, Lorelei swiftly started her afternoon routine. Mainly stalking Theo. She had gotten rather exceptional at this hobby.

Stalking Theo across campus also reminded her of those earlier thoughts, especially whenever she spotted him chatting with another female. He seemed friendly with everyone, especially a rather cute Dragonkin girl who was always all-to-happy to help him study. Lorelei was instantly jealous.

Maybe I should meet this girl? Lorelei pondered, while watching him chatting with the shorter girl. Her name was Embera. Lorelei learned that much. She was slender, bookish with thick spectrum glasses, and her peach colored skin was decorated with blue scales running up her legs, arms, and backside. Her wings were splendid, even when folded behind her back. Even with the spectacles, she was rather cute, in a nerdy sort of way.

Lorelei wished she could shake Theo’s hand, like this other girl did. She feared, though, what might happen. Could she control herself, or would his delightful touch set her off? Would she pull all his lusts to the surface, and find his cravings too delicious to ignore? Would that hurt him?

Lorelei shook her head, then took a deep breath. Her legs were shaking, her teeth chattering, just thinking of what it would be like to touch him.

She was lucky he hadn’t noticed her. She wasn’t too far away, just lingering next to a fountain pond less than twenty yards away, using an umbrella to mask herself. Her tail wouldn’t stop moving like it had a mind of its own, so she had to angle herself appropriately, so that he might not catch wind of it.

Another thought did cross her mind though. Maybe I should talk to one of the succubi in Rhelania’s seminars, one who was actively dating a human? Would that be so bad? If only she didn’t feel like a fish out of water every time she was there.

Following Theo to the dorms, Lorelei had already observed his habits. The way he daydreamed while he walked across campus was fascinating. She could feel his longings for adventure, his desire to break free from the cities confines. Theo felt like the air itself was smothering him, keeping him from seeing grandeur horizon. Other thoughts rose to the surface from time-to-time, a deep toxic pit of guilt that wouldn’t let him go.

When the Dragonkin girl left his company, Theo pulled out a pair of ear-buds and listened to music. He liked to listen to music all day, but she never got close enough to make out the band or type of music ringing in his ears.

Some days, he’d venture to a secluded park to enjoy a cigar with his roommate or other classmates, but he hadn’t had one in a while. Judging by his demeanor, Lorelei suspected he was likely going to stay in his dorm the remainder of the night.

The mens dormitory was the only place she had yet to figure out how to get into… Yet.

Once Theo was out of her sight, venturing beyond the doors of his sanctuary, Lorelei waited across the street, where she had a good view of his dorm room window. She leaned up against the tree, barely blinking, as she glared at his window. He eventually appeared, looking outside, taking out his earbuds, and then drawing the shades.

He seems troubled. Lorelei sighed to herself.

Eventually, she returned to her own dormitory, hoping to shower and refresh, before diving into her studies. She barely took a step inside the comforts of her room, before Marci dragged her into their shared living area.

It was spacious with several couches and tables; a large television was installed on the forward wall, complete with LED lights and a bass surround system. A small kitchen adjoined it, along with a shared bathroom. Two smaller rooms linked to this central living space, one for each of them. Despite its cramped size, this shared dormitory was the standard for all the women on campus and exceeded Lorelei’s wildest expectations. Her apartment back in the districts was barely the size of their kitchen alone. She never had so much space before, her tail never bounced into anything!

Marci was giddy with excitement. Her rich sapphire skin filled neatly into her ivory-colored blouse; her dark hair floated off her shoulders, and her red eyes were always catching, behind her glass frames. Her skirt draped over her lower midsection, just where her wide hips extended into a scaled serpentine form. Her extravagant beauty always caught Lorelei by surprised, and whenever she spoke it was with an exotic accent, typical of her kind.

“Lori, about time!”

“What am I missing?” Lorelei was still shocked with being dragged out of her private room.

Ultimate zombie bonanza, bimboliciousssss babessss againsssst the apocalypsssse 2, issss out!” Marci was beyond excited. “Didn’t you get my textssss?”

Lorelei felt for her phone.

“Of courssssse you didn’t,” Marci rolled her eyes in disappointment.

“Wait, you wanna go see a horror movie?” That was something new for her. Her time in the Daemienne district offered little in the form of theater entertainment. There were few places that offered it, and those that did were well outside her price range. Coming to the university, discovering they had their own private theater, was a cultural shock. She had yet to spend much time there, but Marci was definitely a cinephile.

Horror movies weren’t her thing though.

Looking Marci in the eye, seeing her desperation, feeling her yearning to see the movie with someone else, rather than going alone, made saying no practically impossible.

“Fine,” Lorelei resigned. “Just let me get changed.”

“But we have to go now!”

“Really?”

Marci was frantic. “The movie ssstartssss in five minutessss! If we leave now, we’ll only misssss the commercialssss.”

“But—“

“I’ll buy snacksssss.” Marci’s concession instantly caused Lorelei’s stomach to growl.

Lorelei’s tail flicked in the air as well.

“Sssssso that’sssss a yesssss?”

Lorelei looked down at her school uniform; she had hoped to put on something more comfortable by now. “Is it going to be scary?”

Marci just grinned. “Oh, it’ssss going to be terrifying!”

“You worry me sometimes Marci?”

“Huh, why?” Marci seemed oblivious.

“Let’s just go.” Lorelei feared she was going to regret this.

2