Chapter 14: Lorelei
89 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy she met so long ago looked so different now, and yet Lorelei could never forget that face, no matter how much older it got. His brown hair had grown longer, and he had grown a stubble across his chin, jawline, and cheeks. Dark brown eyes lit up his patrician features. He worked out a lot, evidenced by his thick pecks, wide chest, and broad shoulders. That only peeked her awkward attraction for him even further.

Theo liked to wear a leather jacket over his school uniform, it was weathered and barely holding itself together. Where he got it, Lorelei had no idea, but every time she saw him wearing it she had to fight the urge to take it off of him and patch it up. Years in the orphanage taught her how to sow, and she dabbled as a seamstress in her spare time. Seeing such an old beat-up leather jacket barely holding itself together over her man's shoulders was driving her insane.

Lorelei followed him swiftly out of the classroom, and maintained a careful distance as she trailed him outside.

For a brief moment, she lost sight of him.

Where is He? Lorelei dashed across campus grounds, hiding amidst the bushes, and scurrying along ravines. She even scaled a tree, a thick trunked Sprew who’s bark was magically imbued to keep it safe from the rain, and tried to get a birds eye view. Clutching the tree branch tight, her bosoms pressing against the wood, Lorelei spotted him roughly thirty yards away, talking to several others.

She gracefully jumped from the branch and landed like a dancer on the grass, she then darted to cover his trail. She followed Theo as he casually walked with friends to another corner of the university. She was careful not to be seen; thankfully it was getting late, and fewer people were wandering about. Magical lanterns casted an ethereal glow. Blue flames danced against the dying sunlight. Yet despite the light, it was still much easier to hide in the shadows.

Lorelei followed him intently, never letting her eyes wander off her objective. Her attention was so focused that more than once she nearly tripped on a loose stone or slide into a ditch. But still, she kept her composure, and managed to follow him to the intramural fields, just past one of the campus’s convenient stores that sold delicious pizza rolls which made her mouth water.

On the field there were several guys playing thrashball, and more than a couple dozen people watching in the stands. Lorelei chose a spot underneath the stands. She sat in a half lotus position, her tail hovering lazily, while she watched Theo standing with one of the teams. His busted arm kept him from joining the game, but he was there in spirit.

“You’re quite the stalker aren’t you?” Amarille asked, sneaking up from behind her, although the way she spoke it sounded more like a statement than a question.

“I’m just checking… Wait…” Lorelei twisted around, shocked to find her rival comfortably relaxing next to her. “Where did you come from!”

“Here or there,” the sapphire colored succubus chimed. She brushed her hair back, while munching on a bag of popcorn.

“Seriously?” Lorelei was fighting between the urge to lash out, and her flight instincts.

“Stalkers don’t get to complain about curious people following them around.” The snark in her voice was pushing Lorelei over the edge.

“I’m not stalking.”

Amarille merely darted her eyes back and forth, between Lorelei and Theo who stood out in the field.

Lorelei looked away.“I’m not…”

Amarille smirked, her eyes narrowing, as she threw another kernel in her mouth. She continued looking at Lorelei with an accusatory glare.

“Will you cut it out?” Lorelei spat while curling up in a ball.

“Um… No.”

Lorelei bit her lower lip.

“What’s he doing anyway?” Amarille asked curiously. She put the wrinkled bag of popcorn to the side and arched forward. Beneath the bleachers it was easy to see everyone on the field, and thanks to the lack of sunlight, it was easy to remain hidden.

“Some kind of sick and twisted sport.” Lorelei was suddenly apprehensive.

Just what is she planning? Lorelei wondered.

“The kind of sick and twisted sport that gets men all slick and sweaty, and charged with testosterone and adrenaline. After game sex is like riding a wild bull; and as soon as they’re done, they’re out like a light?” Amarille was already visibly excited. She kept studying all the men on the field as if they were delicacies waiting to be tasted.

Lorelei didn’t need to feel her inner demons to know exactly what she was thinking.

“It’s barbaric,” Lorelei exclaimed. In truth, when all the men were fixated on the game, their sexual appetites were rather low. It made it much easier to watch without having to constantly shield her mind. “Look at them charging at each other…”

“It’s just a sport.”

“There colliding with each other.” Lorelei wondered if that’s how her precious Theo busted his arm.

“C’mon let the boys have their fun.” Amarille picked up her popcorn bag, crunched it into a ball, and tossed it through the gap in the bleachers. “You know, you could always watch them from up in the stands. Guys get a kick out of voluptuous women cheering them on. I bet one look at you, and that guy you like will be pitching his tent.”

“Of course you would go there.”

“Can you just imagine how sweaty he’d get?” Amarille was growing excited. She was already loosening her necktie. “Seeing you hopping up and down with those big juicy knockers you’ve got?”

“Just what are you doing here?” Lorelei sounded serious, and truly threatening, for the first time.

“What?” Amarille looked over to find Lorelei was no longer playing around. She was hunched and ready to spring; eager to dig her fingernails into her rivals face at a moments notice.

“Are you trying to sabotage me? Get me to do something stupid so you can steal him from me?” Lorelei’s eyes were on fire. “Or do you just like to mock me. If so, you better know something… I won’t tolerate it any longer. Not from someone like you. You don’t deserve his attention. He’s mine and I’m not sharing him. I don’t care if I have to claw my way through you and every other succubus on this campus, but I’m not losing him again."

“Claw your way through every other succubus, huh?” Amarille had scooted back but feigned some courage.

Fire danced between Lorelei’s fingertips.

Goosebumps started to form on Amarille’s skin, not from fear, but a sudden buildup of static electricity.

“Hey what are you two doing down there?” The voice came from up above.

Amarille was quick to react. She threw herself on her back, undid the loose straps of her school uniform, and let slip her marvelous breasts.

“I’m sorry, but do you mind leaving us girls to ourselves? Unless you’d like to join us?” She asked with a wink.

“You whore,” Lorelei panicked. She darted away as fast as she could, leaving Amarille with all the lusts and cravings she could handle for the time being.

It didn’t take long for more people in the bleachers to take notice, and suddenly, their sadistic cravings fueled the air.

3