Beatrice
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sighed August was so dumb sometimes.

"I'm going out" I said. I was a nocturnal bird so I was allowed out at night but August was a sparrow so he couldn't. it wasn't a law we just agreed on that.

"okay, come back at one" he said as I flew out the door.

I walked down the streets and up to the higher class, it was meant for the birds at the top of the food chain like hawk's, falcon's, and ospreys but as an owl I could go up pretty high too.

someone bumped into me and I saw fawn brown hair, deer ears, and wings before I was pinned down in an alleyway.

I didn't scream I knew that no one here cared if someone was about to kill someone from a lower class. instead I struggled trying to get free.

"stop I don't want to hurt you" the half blood said. half bloods have two type parents which means forbidden love. it looked like this one was a deer and cardinal her wings were brown saying she's a girl.

"well you totally look like it" I grumbled but stopped. I heard cardinals were serious but kind.

"I'm trying to get out of here bu-" she started I interupted of course.

"sounds like a smart move" I said.

"but I don't know where the exit is" she said

"so you want me to help you" I said, that seemed like a stupid reason to kidnap someone.

"yes" she said

"fine come on, oh and put a hood on while you're at it" I said as I started to stand up "look like a snobby jerk so you fit in"

the girl made a hilarious face.

"okay that isn't any better, just try to be normal" I said trying to keep my face straight.

we walked down out of the higher class and down to my house which was at the edge of the city. August watched from the window.

"okay go ahead" I said pointing down the field "you can fly to the forest from here and-" I was cut off by someone shouting.

"half blood!" a guard shreaked "get the half blood!"

three guards flew down towards the girl and me.

okay to be fair I did help her. I thought as I started to follow the girl who was being chased by the two leaving one for me and August.

oh yeah August was watching you know and he isn't a jerk.

he jumped on the guard so I could fly away and he followed.

"stupid son of a-" I cursed that girl with every word under the sky she was the reason this was happening, now I hated her more.

I found her first and jumped on her.

"ack! I'm sorry! I didn't think that would happen!" she yelped

"Beatrice" August said "who is she?"

" a dumba-" I started

"Aya" the girl said "my name is Aya"

"get off her Bea" August said

"fine Auggie" I snapped he knew I hated when he called me that

I stepped off Aya who aparentlly had something to say

"you can travel with me if you want" she offered "I don't have anyone to go with"

"of course not!" I said

"I'm sure Beatrice means yes" August said

"come on August! really?" I said

"we have nowhere else to go!" he said

"fineeeeeeeeeeee" I said "I'm not going to like one bit of it"

0