Beatrice
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"what do you mean we can't fly?" I yelped but landed next to August and Aya on the dirt road.

"it's too dangerous we're almost on the elemental's land they'll shoot us out of th-" August stopped staring behind me which was another turn in the road, it was covered by a rock formation.

I turned around to see a small battalion of elemental soldiers.

August and Aya instantly lifted off I tried to follow but one elemental grabbed me. you know those stories that have the main person nobly saying 'go without me' yeah that... I didn't do.

"HELP" I screamed "YOU STUPID-" and I swore for my life. not something you'd like to hear.

I struggled for a while still swearing, then ducked under his arm. he hit me with his staff. hard.

the world grew fuzzy as I tried again to take off but the world tilted sideways into darkness.

 


 

I woke up suddenly. I took a look at my surroundings.

it looked like I was in a basement or cellar there was a small window above me, and there were sort of cage-like bars around me. I was trapped in a corner. when I touched the bars they were very warm it was odd until I remembered that the elemental's that had fire powers could have melted it and sculpted a cage.

I tried to stretch my wings but they were bound.

I wish I could yell at something I thought. which wasn't the best thing to wish for considering where I was.

the door creaked open and a boy walked in. he had black, short hair with an orange streak in it.

he didn't notice me, he just sat down in the opposite corner and started to read. weird. I slumped with my arms crossed.

he finally noticed me, he jumped stared at me for a moment then continued reading. no fun to yell at.

a while passed and the boy got up and left. I looked up at the window. it was dark out.

I wasn't tired but I figured that I'd be less bored sleeping so I slept.

when I woke up it was sundown I had woken up a few times during the day but I kept my eyes closed until I went back to sleep.

I sat there for like forty minutes or something and then a knock came on the glass. I looked up to see August. it's about time. I thought.

he used a knife to break the glass.

"come on" he said. Aya was nervously looking around.

"nice try but they tied my wings up" I said "toss me the knife?"

he dropped the knife and I cut the ropes.

I then I flew outside to freedom.

0