Kai
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grabbed my messanger bag. it had two apples, some water, and a few other things like a knife and a handbook for types of plants.

I love books.

that was one of the things that made me weird along with me having little fire and mainly healing magic.

I looked in the mirror in my room. my black hair looked wild. I hadn't brushed it in weeks because there were no special events. the orange streak was always my most noticeable feature. I grabbed my black cloak before jumping out my window and running into the forest.

I had no idea I was being watched until an arrow hit my leg.

"OW" I yelped I fell down into a bush. I tried to stand but my leg hurt and the world was shifting.

not now I thought not while I need to stay awake

but apparently my body wasn't in the mood to listen to me.

 


 

"is he alright?" someone asked

"yes, as in he's not dead but his leg was shot with an arrow" someone else said

"I still don't think we should help him" another person said

"errrrk" I said my leg hurt a lot, I tried to open my eyes but they stayed glued shut.

then I dropped back into darkness.

 


 

my leg hurt a lot. that might be a good reason to wake up.

it shouldn't hurt this mu- oh right. I got shot with an arrow. wait...

uh-oh.

I had passed out which is not the best thing to do when you're running away.

my eyes popped open. I was lying down next to a tree, there were three people sitting in a circle.

they all had wings.

that was worse than my own people, the elemental's.

I instantly tried to stand and run, but a surging pain ran through my leg and I fell down.

I looked at my leg, my left ankle was wrapped in a bandage and it hurt like hell.

when I looked up the three people were looking at me.

dang it.

I felt around in my bag for my knife but it was gone, I pushed back on my working leg until I was up against a tree.

of course I back up into one.

"oh great, Beatrice your scaring him" one said, which wasn't really anything I'd expect.

"good, maybe he'll go away" another who I assumed was Beatrice huffed

"can't wait, hey what's your name?" the first one said

"K-Kai" why do they want to know my name? I thought

"hi, I'm August" he said

0