Chapter 12: Shut your f**king mouth degenerate.
203 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"hah... I don't even sweat fighting all of you simultaneously."
I sigh in disappointment. Billy the bald man and his gang are too weak for me to take them seriously. I thought even their level is very low compare to mine they can still fight decently because they beat up the old man. But I just swing my sword for a few times and their heads fly in the air one by one. As a reward for myself, I took all their valuables like money and weapons. I also put their carriage to my spatial storage to be used in my journey.
"With this, I can now travel leisurely."
I walk towards the mansion while kicking the dead bodies of the mercenaries that are on my way. I arrived in front of the mansion's door. I try opening the door but it's locked from inside. I ready my right foot and-
*Bam*
The door was broken because of my strong kick. When I finally entered the mansion I saw the faces of the people inside. The servants are shocked at what happened. There's one who fell on her butt and can't get up because of fear, and there's also some that run away in panic. I relaxedly entered and walks towards the room where the brawny man locked up Claire. Thanks to my [Search] skill that I easily located her, even she got taken away from her village for almost a hundred kilometer.
"Xena, eliminate all the guards inside and outside of the mansion. Don't let even one stay alive, you can also kill the Viscount if you see him, you understand."
[Yes, Master! you can count on me!]
She used her skill [Methamorphosis] and change her size in a normal silver wolf, or 2 meters in height. After that, she immediately runs to do her task I've given to her. I also move to do my task, and suddenly-
"Kyaaa!"
I heard a woman scream. I quickly run where I heard that scream. I used my [Search] and found out that the Viscount is already in the room.
"So that scream is from Claire."
When I arrived in front of the door, I immediately destroyed it and got inside. What scene I saw inside makes my veins in my head pop up, the Viscount forcibly trying to strip Claire naked. Seeing it, my blood boils and some killing intent leaked out from my body. The Viscount stop doing his business because of my commotion and notice me. Claire also notices me with a drop of tears falling from her eyes to her chin.
"Sup, perverted Viscount."
Before he responds in my greeting, I kick the ground and punch his face. His body got thrown in the air and crashingly hits the wall. Claire looking at the unconscious Viscount on the ground.
"Are you okay, Claire."
I touched her shoulders to get her attention. She turns her head and stares at me. Her confused eyed slowly recognize me.
"I-is that you... Jun..."
She said while tearfully observing me. I gently wipe her tears using my fingers and spoke.
"Yeah, it's me. I come here to take you back."
Hearing what I said droplets of tears falls in her eyes again, but this time her tears don't stop in falling. She hugs me and starts wailing on my chest. I also hug her back to comfort her to makes her feel secure and safe.
"You're safe now, so don't worry and let it all out."
She cries and wails loudly in fear and relief.
After a few minutes of comforting her, she stops hugging me and talk.
"I'm scared a while ago but I'm fine now. Thank you for saving me, d-da..l...ng..."
Hm? I didn't hear the last part of what she said because her voice is too weak and she's also fidgeting. I got curious and try asking her what she said but-
"O-ouch, my back is hurting! What the f**k happened!"
The perverted Viscount is now awakened from his unconsciousness. 
"[Search]"
I use [Search] to monitor if there's still anyone inside the mansion. Confirming that there's nobody inside I carry Claire in a princess carry and walk to take her out of the room.
"H-hey! Where are you going bastard! Where are you taking my girl!!"
"Shut your f**king mouth degenerate."
I responded with chilliness in my words. His face becomes pale and froze like a statue. I turn around and move out of the room, I jump from the second floor to the wide hall on the ground floor.
"Xena!"
A rumbling sound resounded and Xena quickly enters the mansion.
"Take Claire and get out of here. Wait for me on the riverside."
"Yes, Master!"
Xena crouch down, I lift Claire and put her on Xena's back. But when I remove my hands from her waist she quickly grabs it tightly.
"Let's go together! Why do you need to be left behind?!"
She anxiously said. I gently caress her cheeks to calm her.
"I'll meet with you after I'm done my business with the Viscount."
Claire gently touches my hand that caressing her cheeks like she's longing for it.
"I'll be waiting for you. Be careful."
"I will. Wait for me there. [Group Stealth][Barrier]"
Using [Barrier], one of the skills in the skill tree of [Holy Magic] to protect her from wind pressure I show her my calm smile. I give Xena a nod and she quickly runs out of the mansion. I watch them until they're gone from my sight. I also use [search] to monitor them if they got out of the city. When they got out I cancel their [Steath] to make them visible. They are already out of the territory so there's no anymore problem.
"Alright, with this, the only task to do is to send that degenerate straight to hell."
Going back to the Viscount room, he's still frozen and can't move.
"So [Intimidation] is still in effect even I went outside the room earlier."
What a convenient skill to subdue the enemy. I want to use it more to discover more information about it, but this is not the time and place to do that.
"Hey, perverted degenerate low-life Viscount."
I approach him and grab his hair. I strongly pulled it and throw him in the nearby table. I throw him again and again and again until his body is battered up.
"Y-you can't g-get away from t-this... B-Bastar-" *Bam*
I kick his mouth before he finishes his blabbing.
"You still talking shit even in that condition. Do you know what situation you are now."
He lifts his bloody face. So you want to know huh, you fool.
"I can kill you right now and run away as nothing happens."
The viscount's eyes widen in fear and his body shivered.
"So you now understand your circumstances. But! you can still save your life if you give me all your money in exchange for your life. Not a bad deal, right?"
Some hope gleams in his eyes.
"Are you saying the truth?"
I nodded at him.
"Of course. I'm a man of words. I rather kill myself than break my words."
He covered his face, but I still can see his disgusting ear to ear grin plastered on his face. This bastard is evil at the bottom of his heart and soul.
"Alright. I'll guide you to my treasury."
I heal him. We immediately go to his treasury that is located in the basement. I already know its location but I feel a hint of magic in the door, it's locked by a magic spell, that's why I need this bastard to open it. I can destroy the door using my power, but I don't want to damage the valuables inside. We arrived in front of the metallic door. Using some spell he opens it and we walk inside.
"All the valuables here like those golds, magical weapons, etc and everything are yours. Everything inside of this room is all yours now, with this our deal is done!"
He quickly runs outside and while shouting with joy.
"Haha! I'm still alive! Because I'm rich and have so much money! I can buy anything! Haha!"
That shout is kind of irritating to hear. I let him go and didn't chase him down.
"I'm a man of words."
GyAaaAhhhhHHh!!
I smiled satisfyingly and laughed when I heard his death cry.
"But if someone kills you, that's out within our agreement, am I right. Haha..."
I take everything inside of the treasury and put it all in my storage and happily walk outside and climb the stairs to the ground floor.
"Good work, Xena"
Yeah, Xena is here and killed the Viscount. I sense her moving faster and closing in my location. I put my skill [Stealth] to her before she got in the city to avoid the commotion. With Xena's race and power, she can command every canine monster that is weaker than her. She commands a few monsters to guard Claire and quickly went back here. As I command earlier, 'Eliminate all the guards and if she sees that Viscount she can also kill him.'. I move towards Xena and pat her head.
Hm... the Viscount's body is moving. He's still alive huh. What I tough lowlife you are too still survive in Xena's bite.
"y-yo..u ..as..ard.. yo..li...ed..."
His words are broken by I can still understand what he's trying to say. I crouch down and lift his head by pulling his hair. Our eyes meet in close distance.
"Our agreement is me to not kill you, but this wolf is the one who attacks you so that's out in our agreement. So don't say that I lied, that's rude you'll hurt my feelings."
Oh! he can't see Xena because of [Group Stealth]. I cancel my skill to show Xena.
"..as..tard.."
hah... this man is tiring me. I glance at Xena and give her a nod. She approaches the Viscount and uses her skill [Air Claw]. The Viscount body got divided into many pieces. It's gross, his innards are drifting on the floor. A foul smell lingers in our surroundings, I quickly covered my nose. 
"Let's go and get out of this city. I want to meet Claire as soon as possible."
"Yes! Master!"
After using my [Stealth] we immediately left the mansion full of corpses. Watching our surroundings, the people we pass by are happy and lively chatting. Thinking that I killed the man that could vanish those smiles in the near future makes me relieve and elated that I really did the right thing. We passed the city gate and safely leave Zecca.
"Mission Complete. Good work Xena."
"Yes! We did it without any problem."
After a few minutes, we arrived on the riverside. We saw a pack of silver wolves guarding Claire. She's petting the pup silver wolf. It's good that her fear died down a bit. Their cuteness could heal some of her mental wounds. Oh! she noticed us. She gently put down the pup and immediately runs in our direction. I get down from Xena and walks towards her. But Claire suddenly jumps at me in after running at her full speed. I caught her and tightly hold her to prevent her from hurting but because of the force, my balance crumbled and I fell on my back.
"Welcome back... Jun..."
She weakly said. She tightly hugs me and buried her face on my chest. To reciprocate my feelings also hug her tightly.
"I'm back, Claire."
Both of us stay in that position for a minute before Claire gets up and sits beside me, I also do the same.
"Is your business done?"
"Yes it is, So don't be afraid anymore, you're problem is now gone."
"Thank you very much, but why you need to this far just to save me? We only know each other just a few days ago."
She said. I put my finger on my chin and think.
"I don't know why. I kind of attractive to you but I can't say that I like you. No, I like you but I can't say if it is romantic or just because you are a beauty."
I'm kind of confused in my feelings that's why my answer is vague.
"I like you."
"eh..?"
I got surprised at what she said.
"How, like you said we only know each other for a few days."
She fidgets and flushed. This view is kind of bad to my heart even I'm good at holding my emotions.
"um... It's like love at first sight. You're handsome and you do not look at me with lewd eyes, Most of the guys I meet are looking at me in that way. And now you save me from that Viscount, you're like a prince in fairy tales."
I'm a bit embarrassed hearing what she said. This girl read so many fairy tales and romantic books.
"But I don't know if I truly like you."
Making her my lover even I don't know if I truly love her is not right. I may hurt her feelings in the future. I don't want to hurt this lovely girl.
"It's all right! I'll work hard to make you fall for me!"
And she said those words. Well, the truth is also reluctant to be part of her, I don't know why. She stares at me with puppy eyes. This girl really knows how to use her charm. But honestly, it's not bad for her to be my girlfriend. After a few minutes of contemplating, I've arrived in a good possible decision.
"Alright, if that's what you want I'll let you be my lover. Please take care of me."
When she hears my answer her face brightens up and immediately hugs me.
"Yes! Please take care of me too! Darling!"

2