Chapter 10 War of The Beast
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The outside area of the Villa was transformed into a small gym, with heavy weights and a punching bag, as well as a small flat stone platform for meditation. After an hour of intense workout and 20 minutes of meditation, Rico took a cold shower and went to relax in his room.

In the center of the Cradle, a hilly terrain covered an area of 500 meters, with thousands of moving shadows. Among them, the Grasshopper Clan and the Meris Clan stood side by side, and the Cockroach and Seven Star Clan stood together.

At this time, a one-meter-sized golden grasshopper jumped out of the grasshopper group. This golden grasshopper was the king of the grasshoppers, known simply as the Grasshopper King. The origin of his name was that the members of the ethnic group had called him the king, and then he had been smart enough to give himself the name Grasshopper King to show his dignity. And every other Clan followed his example which he still bitterly resented.

Then the Grasshopper King yelled with a sound that resembled ripping a page of paper.

“My people, we will defeat the Cockroach Clan and Seven Star Clan. From now on, we will live a carefree life with endless food.” It was roughly what they meant from the Cradle translation.

“Ao Ao Ao!!”

”So So So!!”

All the grasshoppers and the Meris screamed in excitement and then divided into groups, rushing towards the Cockroach and Seven Star Clans with fierce determination in their eyes.

The battle was brutal and bloody, the two armies clashed with a deafening roar. The sound of clashing exoskeletons and the cries of battle filled the air. The bodies of the grasshoppers and Meris were harder than steel, and as they collided with their enemies, the sound was like a thousand hammers striking metal.

The Cockroach and Seven Star Clans fought back with all their might, but the Grasshopper and Meris Clans were driven by a fierce hunger for victory. They fought with all the strength they could muster, their bodies covered in the blood of their enemies.

The battlefield was a chaotic scene of death and destruction, limbs and body parts scattered everywhere. The ground was slick with blood and gore, and the air was thick with the smell of death.

As the battle raged on, the Grasshopper and Meris Clans slowly gained the upper hand. The Cockroach and Seven Star Clans were steadily pushed back, their numbers dwindling with each passing moment.

Finally, with only a few thousand left, the Cockroach and Seven Star Clans were forced to retreat, fleeing back to their territory.

The Grasshopper and Meris Clans emerged victorious, their victory hard-won. But their celebrations were short-lived as they were alerted to the presence of a large number of centipedes hidden deep in the forest not far away.

1