Chapter 14 I Name You Gaia
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rico then started to place these seeds in their respectful climate. But even so, half of the seeds did not make it because some plants needed insects to pollinate or animals for the plant seeds to scatter. But these creatures had not been placed in the disc world. After understanding the reason, Rico quickly figured it out. The plan was to place some kinds of rare plant seeds that could survive in the harsh climate and then also set some small animals that he bought after spending much of his savings. First herbivores, then carnivores.

Sometime along, the plant domination plan showed incredible progress. Slowly the disc world started to turn green. After a month worth of time difference, there was nothing but life as now it's full of plants, animals, and insects, and with the sea full of fish and coral reefs. After more than a couple thousand years, even the islands also contained life, such as crabs and coconut trees.

Compared to the current earth, the disc world was like a paradise for these wild animals. They could populate unscrupulously and reproduce fast enough in a short time. But at the same time, Rico also discovered a disturbing phenomenon. It was the time difference. It had ceased to be from 10,000 to one but reduced to 9,000 times to one.

At first, Rico didn't understand the reason and wanted to change it back. But found that doing so requires an enormous amount of Origin. After researching, he understood more about time and learned it's the most powerful rule, and the more powerful something is, the harder it is to band. As the world becomes more perfect, the stricter the flow of time will be, as time will also be perfected. And will not be easily modified without paying more.

However, it's not all bad. The good news is the ecological cycle of life has been entirely solidified. Without his supervision, life will go on. Starting from the Iceland glaciers to the Gobi deserts. North to east and as well as the sea bay and islands in the south. There are traces of life everywhere, from the ground and up in the sky.

However, compared to the earth, the number of species in the disc world is much less. There are less than a thousand species of plants and animals. The main reason was that the ecosystem inside the disc world did not evolve on its own working but were complemented by Rico's pulling out seedlings and creatures from the earth, so the species varieties were much less common and limited to Rico wealth and poaching at various Zoo which he had no regrets.

However, this is not a big problem. Because the flow of time inside is much faster than outside. So the diversity in lifeform will be comparable to earth in no time. Even the green life in my world is much greater than earth in quantity. Rico also notices the change in his world inhabitants. Many animals from his homeworld have entered this world. And are now much different. Their forms have slowly begun to change, and some even already became their own unique species after finding small remnant of origin scattered around.

As long as enough time goes by, the number of species in the disc world will increase on its own. But even so, Rico felt very satisfied with all he has accomplished. He walked on the earth of the disc world, with soft grass under his feet, lush towering trees next to him, and birds singing freely in the woods.

A small stream slowly flowed past his eyes as the stream was crystal clear, with a smooth rushing sound that made people feel calm, then one fish jumped out of the stream, reaching for the clouds.

Rico appeared beyond the world and watch the world like a movie, as years past before his eyes.

He saw a world without humans, so this is how it would be, a vibrant and diverse ecosystem filled with a wide variety of plants and animals. The landscapes so lush and verdant, with dense forests, winding rivers, and rolling hills. The skies filled with flocks of birds and swarms of insects, while the oceans teem with life, from tiny plankton to massive whales.

The natural world in a state of balance, with predators and prey coexisting in a delicate equilibrium. The cycles of birth, growth, and decay was on full display, as the seasons change and new generations of plants and animals take their place in the ecosystem.

The sounds of the wilderness was deafening, with the calls of animals and the rustle of leaves filling the air. The colors extraordinary, from the deep greens of the forest to the brilliant hues of flowers and birds.

It’s a world of wonder and beauty, where the forces of nature was on full display in his eye.

Floating above the mountains and rivers, beyond space, Rico gave a name to his world. "From now on, this world will be called."

”Gaia

1