Download Chapter 29
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Harry, I ask you, what do I get if I add lethe, mistletoe berries, valerian to my cauldron?"

Lethe river? Mistletoe berries? Valerian?

What are these three things?

Harry glanced helpfully at Hermione and Eric.

He felt that they were the only ones who knew the answer.

“Forgetting... Potions...”

Eric and Hermione whispered to Harry, mouth open.

In Snape's class, Eric and Hermione did not dare to be too arrogant.

Perhaps it was the cue from Eric and Hermione.

Harry replied, "The Oblivion Potion."

Snape smirked. "How rude of you to end a question with the word professor."

Then he continued, "What ingredients do you need to make a clear shot?"

Snape's questions, which Eric had read about in other Potions books, were beyond the pale.

With Harry's level of dislike for Professor Snape, it would have been impossible to advance Potions lessons, let alone the next school year.

It is also because of this that Snape will not hesitate to ask Harry these questions.

Harry's face is the same as James's when he was young. Every time I look at Harry, I think of James's hateful face.

The answer was too long; Hermione was already clutching her forehead. She was doing her best. Even if she had memorized the entire Potions book, Snape wEric still whispered: “Dry Billy Wigg Bug Pin...... Snake-tooth... Wolfsbane Aconitum...”

Seeing Eric's mouth, Harry stumbled nervously. “Insects, snakes... Aconitum... Professor.”

It sounds as if the recipe for a sobriety agent is bugs, snakes, aconite, and professors.

"I don't know what the answer is." Snape looked at Harry scornfully and snorted. "Dried Billywig worm needles, snake teeth, wolfsbane."

And with that, pointing the finger at Eric and Hermione: “Don't think I don't know what you do with her! When I ask questions, don't sneak answers to others! No whispering in class! Three points from Gryffindor!”

Then Snape began to growl: “Why don't you write all this down? Is it all over? This is the worst I've ever had!”

The room was filled with the rustling of quills and parchment.

In the midst of the din, Snape continued: “Today we are going to learn how to make cough syrup. Hope the Gryffindor students will learn something! Don't always send yourself to thThere was a low chuckle from the wizards in their Slytherin seats, remembering Neville's missteps in the previous Potions class that had landed him in the infirmary.

"By the way -- and --" Snape drawled, snorting. "Don't be surprised if the experiments I teach differ from those in your textbook, Potions and Potions. Just follow my instructions."

"I mean no disrespect to Magical Potions and Potions by Arsene Gigg, who has been appointed by the Ministry of Magic to teach Potions."

"But it's 50 years old, which means some of the steps are a little behind..."

Snape stood on his desk, staring at the young wizards.

When it comes to potions, his whole temperament is completely different, the light in his eyes is revealed, and he speaks with fervour to the young wizards.

At this time, Snape does look a bit like a knowledgeable professor, rather than a young man who has been robbed of love, a middle-aged farewell to his lover, and an old man who has to teach his enemy's son to be sullen and sad.

Eric is very curious, when facing Harry, Is the continuation of the wife's hatred, or love my dog, or both?

Eric remembered a message he had read about Harry and Snape on some real-world software.

What would have happened if Harry had been a girl with a personality like Lily's?

In Potions Class:

"Harlee, you answer the question."

"Professor, I won't..."

“Very honest! Ten points for Gryffindor!”

"Harlee, you tell me the steps of this potion."

"I'm sorry professor, I didn't know..."

“Good, simple! Ten points for Gryffindor!”

“Professor, why don't you call yourself Hermione? She kept raising her hand.”

“Very nice, kind, for the sake of the fellow! Twenty points for Gryffindor!”

Harry sat down with a confused look on her face and discussed with Ron in a voice so loud that almost the entire classroom could hear it.

Snape: “Good, positive discussion, eager to learn!Snape: “I remember a happy thing... By the way, which college are you from? Do not raise your hand to answer questions in class, deduct 100 points!”

In class, Snape asked Harry, "What kind of people do you hate?"

Harry answered hesitantly: “Probably... Maybe... Maybe a bald head? Doesn't look like a nice guy after all.”

In the evening, Snape meets with Voldemort.

At the moment when Voldemort turned around, Snape gave Voldemort a bite.

Before he died, Voldemort asked, "Why?"

Snape, wand in hand, deadpan replied, "Harlee hates bald heads."

Fantasy time is interrupted by Hermione's elbow.

Eric came to himself and saw that Snape was looking at him angrily. “Mr. Eric, tell me! Just what steps do I need to boil cough syrup?”

Cough syrupA peek at Hermione, remembering her notes, had barely glanced at them when Snape growled.

"Miss Hermione, watch your notes!"

Startled by Snape's growl, Hermione quickly took the parchment that had been pushed toward Eric and covered it with it.

Eric had to answer the knowledge he had seen in the books.

“Hum! The answer in the textbook, but not what I want... One point from Gryffindor if you don't pay attention in class! Stay and clean the potions room! Remember, no magic!”

Snape's punishment for Eric is very heavy, not only the deduction of Gryffindor house points, but also let Eric stay not to use magic cleaning.

This is something Harry didn't get.

Harry was stunned. He didn't expect Snape to do anything other than deduct house points.

He was so frightened that he did not dare to desert in Snape's Potions class for the time being.

Snape punished Eric becauAs a master of Occlumency and Legilimens, he can vaguely sense emotions in the young wizard's brain even without Legilimens.

Generally, he can always tell when someone lies to him.

It's like being able to sense self-loathing in Harry.

Snape was not surprised that most Gryffindors hated themselves.

Unexpectedly, from Eric's eyes, Snape actually sensed sympathy and compassion.

It's like knowing what happened to Snape.

After secretly using Legilimens, I realized that Eric's mind was blank, unable to extract his inner thoughts.

This caused Snape to flash a bit of confusion and surprise, and decided to punish the boy wizard who was distracted in his own class.

After hearing Snape's punishment, Eric curled his lip and sat down.

Cough drops aren't complicated to make, and Neville and Seamus don't mess up every class.

At the end of a lesson, Snape took the lead out of the classroom, and the other young wizarHermione, Neville, Ron, Harry and others wanted to stay and help Eric clean up, but Eric stopped them.

"Well, there's no class this afternoon, I was going to take you to see Hagrid, but I guess that'll have to wait."

"I'll take Ron and Hermione. You can meet us at the cabin by the Deep Woods when you're done."

Harry said goodbye to Eric.

When the room was finished, Eric pointed to the floor with the spell.

"The original appearance!"

1