Chapter 32: The Little Wizard’s Duel
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric could not tell Hermione that the Gryffindor house cup was secure with Harry, lest it tarnish Dumbledore's image of greatness in Hermione's mind.

At the end of the day, Hermione, she's only an eleven or twelve year old. What's wrong with wanting your house to be number one?

Not really.

Eric relaxed and gave Hermione a wide smile. "Don't worry, I've got special nocturnal skills. If you're careful, no one will find me."

He pulled out the snake charm, held it in his hand, and disappeared in front of Hermione.

Hermione immediately pointed her wand in the direction in which Eric had disappeared and shouted, "Manifest now!"

Eric, who was affected by the spell, immediately broke his invisibility.

Snake charms, like invisibility cloaks, have many drawbacks.

For one thing, he was susceptible to other spells, like Hermione's Apparition Charm.

And he will also hide the footsteps and smells of the holder.

Usually when Eric held the snake charm, he cleaned himself up and tried to get rid of the smell.

When walking, also quietly step, try not to maEric retorted: “But Filch is a Squib. He doesn't know the Apparition Charm. Moreover, the route of the professor's night patrol is fixed every day, and it is not difficult to travel at night as long as the professor's night patrol route is staggered.”

Hermione wanted to refute Eric again, opened her mouth, and did not say that Eric should not be allowed to swim at night, but glared at Eric and said fiercely, "You are forbidden to enter the female bedroom."

Eric gave Hermione a blank look: “Don't worry, I'm not that low. Besides, you have thin arms and legs what good-looking?”

If this is really a game, Eric doesn't care.

When playing Reel 5, it's not like I haven't played mood, and I watched my little sister perform in the actual examination room.

But this is another real world, not just a game.

Each of them has their own life, and each of them has their own story.

Eric didn't want to be so unscrupulous.

Once you cross some red lines and get used to it, you may inadvertently disrupt your life in the real world.

Their parents in the real world, but have relatives, there are fetters, can not imaginHermione flushed and glared at Eric again. "And no stealth to the senior girls' room!"

Looking at Hermine, whose face was menacing but not so much of a threat, Eric sat in another armchair, his legs cross-legged and his hands under his chins.

To Hermione, "Come on, are Harry and Ron getting into trouble?"

Now Hermione, Harry, and Ron have not experienced the troll incident together, and they have not yet begun to develop a deep friendship.

On more than one occasion, Ron publicly stated that he hated Hermione, claiming that Hermione should have gone to Ravenclaw instead of Gryffindor.

Hermione also has some contempt for Ron, thinking that Ron is a reckless child, but also bad for Harry.

Harry had a certain liking for both Ron and Hermione, who, despite their squabbling, were, in any case, much nicer to him than his uncle's fWith Malfoy as an even more obnoxious target, the three of them managed to remain friends.

As for Eric, Eric felt like a foreign aid right now, the hidden fourth of the trio, the fifth of the four Heavenly Kings.

Perhaps a little too many spells, and occasionally discipline Harry and Ron, always making Ron worry about becoming a male version of Hermione.

Hermione began to put the afternoon back from Hagrid's cabin things met Malfoy, Malfoy provoked Harry, Harry, Ron, Malfoy three people set up a late night challenge to tell Eric, and let Eric think of ways, can stop them don't do something stupid.

According to Hermione's calculations, it is possible that Malfoy will not go to the trophy room, and in the worst case, it will be Filch instead of Malfoy.

Eric's calculation of Hermione was amazing, and in fact it was basically the same as Hermione's.

If the book had followed, Malfoy would not have gone to the showroom to wait for Harry, but would have lurEric nodded, agreeing with Hermione.

While Eric and Hermione were chatting, there was a knock at the door of the Gryffindor men's room.

Eric and Hermione fell silent in unison, turned off the magic lamp on the table, and stared into the night at the passage from the men's room to the common room.

Sure enough, two little boys in wizard's robes, wands in hand, crept down the spiral staircase.

They walked on tiptoe, acting furtively, as if they were guarding against someone.

As soon as they were out of the tunnel and into the common room, Hermione couldn't help saying to Harry, "Harry, I can't believe you did this!"

The magic lamp on the table lit up again.

Harry looked startled to see Eric and Hermione sitHermione was unceremoniously replying: “No, this is about Gryffindor! I'll tell your brother he's a prefect and he'll stop you!”

Harry said to Eric: “Eric, you're just in time. I need your help! Let me borrow your snake charm. I promised Malfoy I'd have a wizard duel in the trophy room tonight.”

Eric shook his head no. "Harry, I'm not lending you the snake charm."

Eric wasn't worried that Harry might devour the snake charm greedily, but he was worried that he might accidentally lose it.

Harry's face lit up with disappointment at Eric's words.

Eric changed the subject. "But I can follow you."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

Hermione, who was scolding Ron, heard Eric's speech and looked at Eric in disbelief. He didn't expect Eric to be a "traitor" at this time. She was furRon gave Eric a thumbs up. "That's a buddy!"

Eric shrugged, swinging his hands to either side, and explained to Hermione: “Boys and girls are different in personality. Harry was born to do big things, Like him this kind of person has a character, is the decision of things will go down, the typical don't hit the south wall don't look back, you explain to them so useless, he is not listening, and so he hit the south wall, know the pain, naturally will change.”

"You can't follow them either..."

Eric interrupted Hermione, turned and continued to address her: “Are you sure you're gonna lecture me? Harry and Ron had already sneaked to the door.”

Hermione, hearing Eric's words, turned around and, sure enough, Harry and Ron were already at the door of the common room, calling to Harry and Ron at once, "Stop with me, you two!"

Naturally, Ron and Harry did not listen to Hermione. Instead, they quickly opened the lounge door and slipped outside.

Hermione hurried after him.

Eric followed.

1