Download Chapter 35
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eric knew now why Harry liked to find Hagrid when he had plenty of time.

The reason is simple. Hogwarts Castle is very large. Very large.

The cabin where Hagrid lives is on the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

Without broomsticks to ride on, without circular apparitions to teleport.

Walking from Hogwarts Castle to the edge of the Forbidden Forest taught Eric what "Mount Lookout Run Dead Horse" meant.

Get up in the morning after breakfast on the way to the forbidden forest, out of the castle, wear

Nearly two hours had passed by the time we reached the edge of the forbidden forest, across a wide field!

Seeing Hagrid's cabin, Eric didn't knock or enter to say hello. Instead, he pulled out a snake charm and made his way slowly into the forbidden forest.

The reason why he chose to enter the Forbidden Forest from a place close to Hagrid's cabin, at the risk of being discovered by Hagrid, is also very simple.

There is a path to the depths of the Forbidden Forest.

Although the gravel road looks potholed, rugged, and overgrown, it is also much easier to walk through than a completely undeveloped area.

The air in the Forbidden Forest was moist and smelled of rotting leaves.

Eric held the snake charm in his left hand and the wand in his right. After clearing the smell of his body with the cleansing spell, he stepped carefully on the rotting leaves and slowly advanced.

It is now morThere are many, many tall trees growing here, which are very easy to block the sun's rays.

In the shade trees on either side of the path grew weeds as tall as adults.

The ground can sometimes see a variety of insects, wantonly crawling on the gravel road.

A dozen unknown birds suddenly appeared in the woods on both sides, flapping straight into the sky.

Eric tightened his robe. It gave him some psychological security.

In the real world, Eric didn't have time to walk in the woods. The biggest woods he had ever been to as a child were the ones he grew in his hometown.

At that time, the trees of the home had not been cut down, and the crops had not been planted.

The old people in their hometown worry that the children are in danger in the woods, so they say there are snakes in the woods to scare the children.

Of course, the old people weren't lying. Eric had seen snakes in the woods when he was a kid.

It was a cauliflower snake, not venomous.

But still give Eric scared not light, and eSlowly Eric grew up, and the forest was cut down and planted with crops.

Later admitted to the university, and then successfully landed, occasionally back home to help autumn harvest, look at the golden piece of the field, good or not happy, is to feel something missing in the heart.

Now walking through the Forbidden Forest, Erik once again felt the faint fear of stepping into the jungle.

The Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts is much more exciting than the old woods.

There are not only venomous snakes, but also three-headed runes.

This is a snake with fangs on the far right of the head. Unlike the three-headed dog Fluffy, the rune snake rarely lives long. Its three heads have different minds and sometimes attack each other.

Wizards have often seen the right side of the head of a runic snake hissing, causing the other heads to make noise, and the other two heads have teamed off.

The level of the Runes is xxxx.

Considered by the Ministry of Magic to be dangerous creatures requiring specialized knowledge and skilled wizards to deal with.

In addition, there are also XThe five x levels represent animals known to kill sorcerers and are unlikely to be able to tame or tame extremely dangerous creatures.

For example, in Hagrid's eyes of the little cute - eight-eyed giant spider.

This is a cruel, cannibalistic giant spider, with eight black eyes, covered in thick black hair, and its legs stretched out to its sides to span up to fifteen feet.

The venom secreted by the octocarpus is so valuable that a pint (roughly 500 milliliters) can fetch up to 100 Galleons in Diagon Alley.

In addition, Eric also learned from the senior wizard that there were werewolves, trolls, giants, Tebo warthogs and other dangerous magical creatures living in the forbidden forest.

These magical creatures are a headache for an adult wizard, let alone a budding wizard.

It is no wonder that Dumbledore would not allow students to enter the Forbidden Forest, which is far too dangerous for young wizards.

Eric moved forward as he disappeared, surveying the surrounding trees.

He saw a creature that looked like a monkey and a frog, hunting in a tree.

Its skin was mottled green, its head had short horns, and its wide mouth always looked like it was grinnIt was chasing a crow, and was about to get it, when the pustules on its head suddenly flashed red, frightened it immediately ran away.

The creatures Eric had seen in his book "Where Are The Amazing Things?" It is a kind of magic creatures called the tree monkey-frogs, grade XX, that feed on small sausages and birds.

Just as the tree monkey frog jumped to another tree, a snake with wings suddenly jumped out of a nearby tree and wrapped itself around the tree frog's body with a thunderbolt.

Naturally, the tree monkey frog does not go down without a fight, and begins to bite the snake seven inches away with its teeth.

This kind of snake is called Occamy. It has fine feathers and wings. Its feathers are hard and almost as hard as its scales.

The Occamy has feet, but is usually hidden in its feathers and rarely exposed.

Occamies generally feed on insects, mice, and birds, but sometimes catch monkeys.

It is aggressive towards humans who approach it, especially when protecting the eggs.

Eric saw that the tree frog's resistance was better than nothing, and the Occamy opened its mouth wide and The body of the Occamy is very extensible. It is more flexible than the average snake. Some Occamy is large enough to fill a room, small enough to shrink its body into a cabinet. ✕✕✕✕ Level creature.

Just as the Occamy was about to return to the tree to digest its food, there was a cry of an eagle.

The huge black shadow fell from the sky, first grabbed the body of the Occamy with the eagle's claw in front of it, and then pecked the head of the Occamy with the eagle's beak, carrying its twitching body away.

The whole process flows smoothly and smoothly.

It took less than a minute and a half to go from a tree monkey frog to an occamy to a griffin to an occamy.

Eric was stunned to see a Fantastic Beasts version of "The Mantis Catching Cicada and the Yellow Bird in the Rear."

The Gryphon is a class XXXX like a bird and a snake. it feed on raw meat and is feral.

The front half of the body is like a giant eagle, with an eagle's head, forelimbs and wings, and the back half of the body is like a lion, with a lion's body, hind legs and tail.

The body of the griffin is very large, standing on only four feet, regardless of the length of the tail, the adult griffin is 10 feet long (about 2 to 3 meters), the male weighs about 1,100 pounds (about half a ton), and has a pair of wings with a wingspan of 7 to 8 meters.

It can fly in any weather and has the instinct to sense weather changes.

Its life span is very long, and a griffin has been recorded to survive for at least 150 years.

The Gryphon appears very early, first appearing in ancient Akkad (Babylonian-Assyrian) mythology, in the legend of Malduk slaying the monster and thus becoming the god, the Gryphon is the third great beast he killed.

The griffin later appeared in Greek mythology as a chariot for Zeus, Apollo and Nemesis

Because the lion and the eagle were regarded as the kings of beasts and birds respectively, they were also regarded by ancient Muggles as symbols of divinity.

In Rare Birds or Evil Beasts? In the book "Studies of the Gryphon," the author calculates that there are three possible origins of the griffin.

One is that some wizards have speculated that the origin of the griffin may be the same as that of the sphinx, the minotaur, and the medusa, who failed to transform themselves.

It is speculated that in ancient times a sorcerer was torn between using a transfiguration spell to transform himself into a lion or an eagle. Or maybe he wanted to get both the flying ability of an eagle and the strength of a lion when he used the Transfiguration Charm, and his greed caused his front half to become an eagle and his back half to become a lion.

Finally, the sorcerer lost his wisdom and became a miserable beast with magical blood.

The second is that the griffin is the result of a magical experiment in an ancient civilization, and is a product of sorcerers, and like the basilisk, is a magical creature cultivated by ancient sorcerers.

The third is to say that the griffin and unicorn, dragon, horse, are pure natural original magical creatures, belong to the nature of extraordinary magic creatures, and the wizard's mysterious experiment can not touch the relationship of half a dime.

1