Story Arc 1: The Hero’s Journey – Chapter 11 (Wholesome Lewd ♥♥♥)
227 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Author: Mikan Citrus]

Story Arc 1: The Hero’s Journey

 

After all of these years of depressing loneliness I had finally gotten my first girlfriend, shared my first kiss with her, and now I was going to have my first time with her today. I had only just met the lovely Violet Tsubasa, but I knew to my very core, from my body and mind to my heart and soul that this beautiful angel girl would be the only woman I would ever need in my entire life. I was more than ready to do it, to share my first time with my beloved Violet, the woman that I entrusted my most vulnerable side to, from my weaknesses and fears, to my adorations and interests—and now she would know what turns me on and pushes my buttons. A celestial angel girl has graced me with her presence, and I fully embraced her divine intervention into my life. 

 

   After springing off our feet from the sofa and moving at a lightning-quick sprint, we immediately entered Violet’s graceful and feminine bedroom. Mirroring the color of her celestial wings, the walls were painted a pure white; the room had various shades of purple that matched Violet’s hair color, and it was filled with the same pleasant lavender scent that radiated off her body. With how excited I was because of her, the aroma felt more like an aphrodisiac rather than just a simple mellow fragrance. Once we arrived at her cozy bed, Violet pinned me down against the mattress with her divine strength as my head landed onto one of her pillows. 

 

   “I can’t wait any longer, you turn me on so much Hero!” Violet said with aggressive lust in her voice. At this close distance and angle, along with the position of Violet being right on top of me as she grinded against my hard-on, I was able to see so much more of her exposed juicy breasts. From the very top of her bountiful bosom, to the sides of them and down to her underboob, I could see it all with my very own eyes. I swear I started to drool a little as I was staring at Violet’s bare breasts jiggling right in front of me, and they were just perfect for me too with my preferences: the massive size of her bosom combined with her perkiness—so massive to the point that just a single one was bigger than her own head—her alluring around shape, and her perfectly pale pink nipples and areolas that looked as if they were delicious confections. The sexual stimulation from her body was overloading my senses as each one of them were affected by my girlfriend, and I was still in the middle of processing the fact that I was even witnessing her uncovered breasts in person, and I would go on to see the rest of her beautiful naked body.

 

   Despite my astonished condition, without hesitation I stretched out my arms and grabbed her tantalizing tits, fondling them in my hands as I played with them to caress. It was so much better than anything I could have ever fantasized, and they were nice and firm as much as they were soft and supple with how much my fingers sunk into her breasts while I groped them. Violet’s natural pillows were the softest things I have ever felt in my entire life, and seeing them being moved and squished in my hands turned me on even more than I already was.

 

   “Such a cute and eager little boy, you really are a virgin, my adorable Hero,” Violet said and released a seductive giggle, then slid down her black dress pants, this time revealing the lower half of her body: her huge curvy ass and thick thighs, her smooth legs and pure white panties, my sexy girlfriend was showing it all off just for me. Her enticing pussy that was ready for breeding had yet to be revealed, but from this angle I could clearly see that her lacy lingerie panties were soaking wet from her fluids, and it was exhilarating to know that she was in such an aroused condition all because of me. Going from being depressed and alone everyday, to seeing that I was able to make such a beautiful woman get wet for me definitely made me feel better about my usually insecure self.

 

   “You’re a virgin too, my maiden angel girl,” I said back to Violet in a shaky voice and smirked at the voluptuous purple-haired woman. 

 

   “I know, I’m just teasing you my adorkable cutie,” Violet said and stuck out her obscene pink tongue at me. Reversing our positions, I got up and pinned down my girlfriend, then nuzzled my face into her enormous breasts. After planting my face into her chest, I then moved my mouth onto her sensitive pink nipple and began sucking on her tit, using my tongue to lick her nipple and areola, doing so as I have imagined in my head so many times with the beautiful woman of my dreams. I was desperate for more stimulation due to my heightened sexual arousal, and so with the erection in my pants I grinded it against Violet’s tight pussy that was just underneath her soaking wet panties, ready for what was about to happen next between us as intimate lovers.

 

   “Hah...  Hero!” Violet yelped out and held onto my body, then pulled me with her to sit up together, staring at each other face to face with our needy expressions of immense love and lust. “It’s your turn to take your off clothes, get naked with me so we can fuck already!” The angel girl smirked and grabbed the bottom of my shirt.

 

   “Yes ma’am!” I exclaimed in obedience to my girlfriend with a bright red hue on my face.

 

   “Arms up!” Violet demanded. I did as she told me, and the second I did she immediately slid off my shirt. “That’s a good boy, my very good boy. You’re really hot too Hero. You’re so broad and muscular, but not to the point of being overly bulky, and you can still show me your vulnerability despite how manly you are—your body and personality is exactly my type.” She placed her palms over my chiseled chest and ran them down until they reached my pants. “Now it’s time for the big reveal, and I can see your bulge poking through your pants—I’ve been waiting to see how it looks underneath my darling.”

 

   ‘This is it, she’s gonna see me naked, bare fucking naked.’

 

   In one rapid instance, Violet pulled down my pants and underwear with a single pull, exposing the rest of my body to her as now she could see the entirety of my lower half. 

 

   “Whoa, you’re throbbing so much darling, and your dick is soaking in pre-cum. I’m sorry Hero, it must’ve been painful waiting for so long, but don’t worry, I’m gonna make you feel so good until you’re all better!” Violet said in a sweet motherly voice, looked at me with half-lidded eyes, then stared down at my erect dick and caressed it in her hand. “It’s so hard too, I’m sure you just want to release all that pent-up tension inside of me, to let your instincts as a man take over as you give me your sticky white seed—which is exactly what I want you to do to me.” She began stroking my hard cock in her soft hand, using my pre-ejaculate fluids as a natural lubricant as she rubbed my pulsing length in her tight grasp. In response to the sudden handjob I laid back down on her bed with the back of my head on a pillow, and my lower body jolted and shuddered to the intense pleasure. Even if she was just using her hand it already felt so good, the pleasure from her gentle stroking began to relieve the tension from my body with its wonderful stimulation. With my legs shifting around I grabbed Violet’s plump ass for support, gripping it as she continued to stroke me, her speed gradually increasing with each passing moment. Her caressing touch was so exhilarating, as much as it was gentle and full of love, the perfect combination of her speed and grip was intensely gratifying.

 

   “I can’t forget about this part of you either.” Violet grinned and cupped my balls in her other hand, then began to gently massage and play with them; the sudden fondling I received from her only furthered the sensations I was experiencing from her precise womanly touch.

 

   “Your hands are so soft, it feels really good…” I said in a breathy voice as I looked up at my heavenly girlfriend. “Hey Violet, what do you think about it?” I asked her. I was too embarrassed to specify exactly what I meant, but she understood exactly what I was trying to say without further elaboration.

 

   “You mean your dick? It’s perfect, you have a nice shape, and your size is just right for me, not too big and not too small. In fact, I would say that your cock is very big, but not so big to the point that it would hurt my insides. I can also see that you’re still all natural too,” Violet said in a comforting maternal voice, then peeled back my wet foreskin with her precise fingers, revealing the entirety of my pre-cum covered tip. While simultaneously stroking me, she used her thumb and pressed against the glans of my penis and began rubbing it. “I’ve heard that the foreskin contains a lot of nerves and senses for the penis, so that means you’re extra sensitive down here. And honestly, I love how your cock looks with your foreskin, and it’s adorable seeing and feeling it twitch and throb in my hands so much because of me...” As she said that I let out a low growl from the intense pleasure; it felt like lightning strikes of pleasure ran into my body from how precisely she touched the most sensitive spots of my genitals. 

 

   “See? So cute, I like those noises you’re making, and the look on your face too.” Violet made a sultry smile, then went down to my lower half and kissed the head of my cock. She began sucking off my length with great care to coat it with her viscous saliva and perform a blowjob, which made me feel even better than before as she did so, her moist mouth and soft lips feeling great on me as they intensified this new experience. With another unexpected move, Violet switched the positions of her hand and mouth for a portion of her oral performance on me, sucking and licking my balls as she stroked my dick with care. “Mmm, and you taste so good too, and I like your smell, such a masculine scent, it’s driving my senses even crazier.” She giggled and switched back to her original oral position, continuing to suck me off with her soft mouth and tight lips. I couldn’t help but react with my body trembling around because of Violet’s womanly touch, causing me to release subtle moans and growls from the immense pleasure she gave me in earnest.

 

   “So Hero, are you ready to have our first time together? You will be taking my virginity, and I will take yours,” Violet said with a sensual smile and licked the tip of my dick with her ravenous tongue, swirling and moving it around in rapid movements to pleasure me greatly from the stimulation through my glans. 

 

   “I am, I really want to put it inside of you already…” I said, staring at her thick and luscious body all over with my leering blue eyes. From her huge breasts and fat peachy ass, to her wide birthing hips and toned midriff, I just couldn’t get enough of her intense sex appeal as a mature adult woman. 

 

   “Me too, I want your dick inside of me right fucking now sweetheart. Here, take my panties off already!” Violet said with aggressive lust in her desperate voice. My girlfriend got back on top of me, then after propping up some pillows on the bed’s headboard and pinning me against it, she grabbed my hand and led it to her drenched pussy. I nodded, grabbed her soaked panties and completely slid it off her hot body, and there it was. Finally, Violet’s bare pussy was revealed for me to see with my very own two eyes, and the sensitive area of her lower half looked perfect too. A delectable pink color peeked through her cleft of venus that was coated in her own lubricating liquids of sexual arousal, and it was well-kept with its smooth and spotless appearance as she didn’t have a single pubic hair in sight. 

 

   “I seriously can’t wait any more!” Violet said, making her desire for me well known with her voice and ravenous choice of wording. The angel woman grinded her soaked pussy against my erect cock for a few seconds, then grabbed it with her hand and hovered above it with the entrance to her tight hole.

 

   “I’m gonna ride you, but I want you to take the honors of putting it inside me,” Violet said through her heavy breaths and grabbed onto me tight for our imminent penetrative sex. “Also, to let you know, I’m pretty nervous about this, but I trust you Hero. I trust you and I love you, so now deflower your precious Violet.” She showed me a smile of pure joy. In the middle of all this steamy sexual tension, that adorable expression she had made my heart melt. I truly did love her, this wonderful angel girl that was perfect for me.

 

   “Me too, I love you too Violet...” I placed my hands on her slim waist and gripped her peachy ass, then thrusted my cock into her aching pussy as I used my hands to push her body down onto my length with great force. 

 

   “Ohhh—ah!” Violet yelped out and winced at my entrance into her. At the same time I made a loud gasp of pleasure when I entered her vagina, my lower half jolted again from this new and astounding sensation. It was official, I finally lost my virginity, and Violet did as well with our mutual experience of love and sex. The two of us were dear lovers now after all, and I truly felt ecstatic about it with her. 

 

  “You’re bleeding, are you okay?” I looked down at our connected genitals, seeing that there were a few trails of blood leaking down from my girlfriend’s vagina, so girls really did bleed during their first time. I knew that it was supposed to be normal, but I was still worried about Violet.

 

   “Yeah, you broke my hymen, but I am okay! So don’t worry about it, something like this won’t stop a tough angel girl like me. I want you to just relax and let your girlfriend do all the work for you, alright? I’m gonna make us feel amazing together.” My beloved Violet showed me a sexy smile full of confidence, then began riding my pulsing cock in her cowgirl position for intercourse. “Mmm! Even if I am inexperienced... I’ll show you a really good time with me.”

 

   It was difficult to describe this intense experience, but if I had to, then I would firstly say that my first time having sex with Violet felt way better than anything that I have ever experienced before in my entire 20 years of living, and just tomorrow I would be turning 21. Using her curvy hips she slammed down on my dick with rapid motions and stirred it around like a sugary honeypot. The way her wet pussy tightened and wrapped around my penis was a sensation of absolute pleasure, and it felt like every single part of my length was being stimulated as it then carried on throughout the rest of my body. The base, my shaft and sensitive tip that leaked out pre-cum, with each and every passing second my entire body only felt better and better as it was engulfed by this unique feeling of sweet and pure ecstasy. Just like during our first kiss, all these feel-good chemicals and sexual hormones of love kept on surging my entire body in numerous waves of pleasure. Violet and I weren’t just having sex, we were making passionate love with each other, the two of us being intertwined together in this precious moment with our mutual feelings of great affection, ravenous lust and true love. This whole new experience was warming my heart as much as it made my dick jump and throb with gratification.

 

   “Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good, it’s hitting my most sensitive spots—you’re driving me crazy Hero!” Violet cried out through her continuous moans of pleasure. I had to admit, she was driving me crazy too. Onto the other important parts of our lovemaking, the visual and audio stimuli emitting off from Violet was overwhelming. All of the big and small details of her was everything I have ever dreamed about sex with a beautiful woman of my type, with my eyes capturing every single detail of Violet and ingraining it into my memory. Her huge divine breasts jiggled in front of my face, her thick and curvy ass slammed down on my length with each motion she made on my dick, she had an erotic ahegao expression of pure ecstasy that looked straight out of a doujinshi hentai manga, and the adorable noises she kept making from her wide open mouth due to how good she felt was so sexy and endearing. The sounds created between our bodies were lewd too, since each time Violet smacked down onto my body as she was riding me, a loud and wet slapping noise emitted between us. After all of this time, I was finally able to fulfill all those sexual dreams and fantasies I have had, and the fact that I was able to do it with my beautiful beloved girlfriend Violet made it all the more better, and she was a literal angel girl too at that.

 

   “You too! Aha... this is way better than anything I ever could’ve imagined, and your pussy is so fucking tight and wet. Honestly I think you’re getting even tighter every time that thick ass of yours slams down on me, and it feels amazing,” I said through my panting and laughed at my girlfriend with amusement. I couldn’t get my breath to calm down at all as my heart pulsed at a rapid speed. Typically I was never the type of guy to ever be saying lewd stuff like that out loud, but with Violet I was able to push through my embarrassment because of how comfortable I was with her. It was just like she said: she trusted me, and I trusted her too. At this point, while being in the middle of having heart-pounding sex, saying some naughty words between us would make things even more fun. 

 

   “Good! I want it to feel good for you, then I’ll make you explode with pleasure in my pussy. I’m gonna move faster now and squeeze out your cum, these curvy hips of mine aren’t just for show!” Violet laughed along with me, and in vigorous spirit she continued riding me like a cowgirl with that luscious body of hers, the speed of her movements ramping up momentously. It really did feel like she was trying to squeeze out an intense orgasm out of me; my girlfriend desired for my seed to be pumped into her fertile body. “You can get rough with me too sweetie, use my body anyway you’d like, touch me all over…”

 

   I’ve been wanting to do this, but with those enticing words of hers she pressed me on to do it even more. I moved my hands from her ass and up her torso, sliding them along her birthing hips and toned abdomen until I finally reached her bouncing tits. I fondled her supple breasts within my palms, squeezing them as I pleased with my lustful desire for her body. While I was at it I also played with her pastel pink nipples, rubbing and brushing against them with my fingers as I held her alluring ample bosom.

 

   “My goodness, you really love my boobs huh?” Violet asked with a playful smirk as she moaned out loud for me. 

 

   “Yeah, they’re so perfect, of course I love them.” I moved my face into her chest and motorboated her boobs. After nuzzling her I moved my mouth and began sucking her breast again as I continued fondling the other with my hand. “They’re so big and soft, and they’re perfectly shaped too. It would be a waste to not play with them,” I said in a soft-spoken voice toward my girlfriend and licked her chest, which she then let out another moan in response to how I used my mouth.

 

   “Maybe you can smack my ass too…” My adorable girlfriend whispered back to me in a desperate plea. Fulfilling her naughty request, I took one of my hands and gave her curvy bottom a smack, then performed a second with even greater force. The angel girl released a loud yelp from her open mouth in reaction to the rough treatment.

 

   “Your moans are really cute.” I said to her with a smirk on my awestruck face.

 

   “Ahaha, I can say the same thing for you, the look on your face and noises you make, you’re so adorable my Hero. You really do look like you’re in heaven with me darling, and your body keeps squirming around too.” Violet leaned in and kissed me on the mouth with her delicious pink lips.

 

   “Hah... yeah, I’m honestly surprised that I’ve lasted this long, it feels like I’m gonna burst any second with you,” I said, then only mere seconds later my body continued to further shake from this thrilled and aroused state I’ve been put into by Violet. Seeing my reactions, she giggled at me and leaned forward. 

 

   “You’re almost finished already my darling? It’s okay, I am too actually, I’m getting really close. So I want you to cum for me, cum together with me and fill my pussy up with your hot and thick semen!” Violet pleaded as she moved as fast as she could on my dick, slamming her body down against me  with all of the skill and force she had. The yearning look in her emerald eyes and erotic expression showed it all off, and even with that constant blush on her face she had no qualms about shouting out such lewds things toward me in that needy voice of hers.

 

   “I can feel your big dick twitching so much too, I know it’s just about ready to burst, so don’t hold back on me Hero! Just orgasm already and shoot that thick load from your cock and balls, release all of that pent-up tension inside of me, fill me up with your sweet love!” Violet cried out, begging for me to finish inside of her. I looked back at my girlfriend in astonishment, and seeing how much she lusted for me was adorable. The sound of her voice and the look of intense sexual desire for me on her face were all so expressive. With how we were doing it raw without any protection whatsoever, she desired for me to physically fill up her insides with my love, showing the passionate affection I had for my girlfriend through my seed.

 

   “It’s okay? I can finish inside of you...?” I said in a quivering voice, finding it harder to speak through all of this sexual stimulation between Violet and I. She was doing an impressive job making us both feel so good that the two of us were completely immersed in our intimate moment together.

 

   “Yes! Of course it’s okay sweetie, you don’t have to worry about anything with me.” Violet showed off a smile of reassurance, then went ahead to whisper her next sentence into my ear. “It’s okayyy, and I won’t get pregnant either. I already have my contraceptive magic casted, so you can fill me up with your sticky cum all you’d like.” Violet giggled and licked my neck with her lewd tongue. “So just trust me and enjoy yourself, my cute human boyfriend.” She moved her face up and kissed my cheek.

 

   “Okay... then you better be ready for me Violet, because I promise to fill you up with my sweet love,” I said with a tenacious smirk. With those confident words of encouragement and validation from her, I took her word for it and prepared for our imminent orgasms together. To add more sexual stimulation to our first time together, I began thrusting my own hips in synchronization with Violet’s movements and riding, then grabbed her firm ass and moved along with it using my hands. Seeing my actions, Violet chuckled and grabbed my hands. She held onto them tight and interlocked our fingers together, as did I with my own hands and grasped onto her. 

 

   With every movement and action we took together, the tension in my body continued building up more and more for my climax. All the events during this new experience led to this shared moment between us, when we would finally release it all as a romantic couple and enjoy the pure happiness of our first time together. It was my first time having sex with a girl, and it was a girl as perfect as Violet—the only girl I would ever need in my life—and I was given permission from the special lady herself to finish and release inside of her? It was absolute perfection, and on top of all these blissful feelings of joy we had because of this adventure, it was simply just a wonderful event to finally experience.

 

   “Oh! Ohhh... hah! Hero!” Violet cried out my name and moaned out loud as she finally had her orgasm. My girlfriend’s pussy became the tightest it has ever been over the entire duration of our intercourse, the folds and walls of her vagina wrapping around me with a persistent grip on my pulsing cock as she came. If the fluids she emitted from her hole because of her arousal wasn’t enough of a mess, she squirted out her feminine juices from her climatic peak, pouring down from her vagina and getting it all over both of us on our lower bodies. As if the signs of her tremendous pleasure from the pulsing insides of her pussy, to the erotic expressions on her face and breathy moans coming out of her mouth weren’t enough, her white angel wings that were often associated with purity flapped and fluttered around as she was fucked silly by me. When I viewed in that regard, it was even more exciting for me that this wholesome angel begged for me to have my way with her. 

 

   At the same time with Violet, I experienced my own powerful orgasm right alongside her. This type of pleasure from harmonious sex was unlike anything I have ever experienced before in my entire life. All the tension that welled up from inside my body released into this continuous flow of euphoric contractions, letting go of all the stress I had as it washed away from my orgasmic ejaculation. Because of Violet’s simultaneous climax, the way her vagina wrapped around me with tightness intensified the already magnificent pleasure I received from my great release. Just as I had promised to Violet, my hot semen shot up inside of her wet pussy and filled it up to the total brim, flooding up her insides as much as I could with my viscous load of cum.

 

   “Violet! Hah... I love you so much.” I grabbed my precious angel girlfriend and held onto her tight, our bodies collapsing down to the mattress together once we had both finished. The two of us stared at each other in joy as we smiled with this overwhelming feeling of happiness shared between us as intertwined lovers. My beautiful Violet wrapped her arms around my heated body and snuggled up to me with a gentle nuzzle from her face, embracing me with the romantic warmth from her own steamy body. The two of us laughed together in playful amusement, seeing how exhausted we were from our passionate session of pure lovemaking, and that laugh of hers was something I treasured very near and dear to my heart. The fact that I was able to make my girlfriend smile this much and be so happy, it made my heart melt in this fulfilling emotion of wondrous satisfaction.

 

   “I love you too Hero! I just love you so much... so please, promise to never leave me, promise we’ll be together forever, as dear lovers.” Violet confessed to me with tears leaking from her eyes, showing off her own set of overwhelming emotions, the emotions of a kind woman with a sweet heart of true gold. Going right along with this adventure of emotions, I accepted her wholesome promise of true love and affection.

 

   “I will be with you forever, I promise to you Violet, I really do.” I leaned in and kissed Violet on her peachy lips as we cuddled each other. “I’ve been alone for a long time now, many years I’ve been by myself. So now that I finally have my true love, the one I’ve been searching for this entire time, I would never let go of it, ever.” I said to my angel, wholeheartedly accepting her promise. This was making me emotional too, all of these new and amazing feelings, and experiencing such sensations made me cry right beside Violet as we were snuggled up together in her comfortable bed. Basking in this afterglow was an irreplaceable thing, something I could only ever have with this lovely girlfriend of mine named Violet.

 

   “Thank you…” She squeezed me in her arms with her body pressed up against me. “You make me so happy, my darling Hero, you’re even crying too you dork!” Violet said out loud and giggled. 

 

   “Well you started crying first, and seeing that from you... I just started crying too, this is really emotional stuff!” I laughed with the crying angel girl and kissed her on the forehead. With my right hand I patted Violet’s head of now messy purple hair and stroked my fingers through it, massaging her scalp to give my girlfriend a nice and relaxing sensation on her head.

 

   “I know that! I’m just trying to say that I think it’s cute. It hasn’t even been a full day yet since we first met, but I truly am in love with you Hero. I opened up and got comfortable with you so fast, you really are just that amazing huh?” She said with that familiar adorable smile on her face, then let out an endearing squeal of fangirling as she had her head massaged by me. She grabbed the hand I was using and locked it in her grasp, then began massaging my head in return with her own hand. “I find it adorable, seeing you open up to me as well. People are often scared of revealing their soft side, but you did it with me, showing your vulnerability... and I really cherish that quality about you Hero.” She said with an aura of serenity, then gently whispered those last few words to me. 

 

   “I... thank you, Violet.” I let out another laugh with my girlfriend, then squeezed this special lady of mine in my arms. 

 

   “By the way, you certainly kept your other promise with me too.” Violet looked at me with playful eyes, then reached down to her vagina and used her hand to pick up a dense amount of the semen that I had released in her. With an erotic expression she brought up the hand to her mouth, sensually licking off my cum with her obscene tongue as she took in my white seed, drinking it up with the sexiest look she could have intentionally pulled off. “Oh my, I wasn’t too sure of what to expect, but you taste delicious. Very sweet, and a little salty too.” She licked the remaining semen off her pink lips and smiled at me. At this point I was already exhausted from our first time, but wow, seeing that sexy performance from Violet was absolute eye candy for me. 

 

   “Violet.” I was speechless for a moment until I could finally get the words out of my mouth. “Could you... do more stuff like that, the next time we have sex.” I nuzzled against her comforting chest and looked up at her.

 

   “Awww.” My girlfriend giggled, then caressed the back of my head as I used her breasts as natural pillows. “If you like it so much, then of course I can, because you know what, there’s a lot more I have in store for you Hero. We’re gonna have tons of sex together, and I’ll make you feel amazing.” She released a calm breath and relaxed her body in my arms, nestling into them for our intimate cuddling. “But for now, let’s just stay like this for a little while…” Violet gave me one more kiss on my lower half, then snuggled right back up toward my biceps; the angel girl closed her tired eyes and let out a mellow sigh. Before we took a moment to rest together in peaceful silence, I said one more phrase of affection for my dear Violet. 

 

   “I love you Violet…”

 

   “I love you too, Hero...” 

7