CHAPTER 05: BLOOD
1.3k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Miss"

 "Yes"

 "How can you read with so much movement?"

 "Habit"

 While we were going to Artom, I got bored too fast, so I started reading the books I brought from my nest, since we travel on horseback, he moves a lot, but as Abeces I downloaded light novels on my cell phone and read them on the bus.

 "But miss told me that he could get abilities because he was devouring target why he doesn't use it with the monsters that I just killed"

 I told him about some of my skills so he would have a little confidence in me, but.

 "I already told you that it only works on something stronger or equal to me, and I don't want to saturate myself with skills that I won't use"

 "But stronger in that sense if it is for the level or the statistics"

 "I don't know that, but since we started talking, tell me about my goals"

 When I told him about my revenge, it seemed like he had enough internal conflicts, why he idolized the bastards.

 "The Hero Hibiki ended up marrying the first princess of the Aura Kingdom and the king passed away 2 years ago, therefore he is now the king

 The Holy Himari climbed the steps of the church climbing to the position of the Pope

 As for the others, they became high-ranking nobles around the continent. ”

 "That is quite worrying since they are big shots and they will not be easy to kill, and my companions"

 "The magic stones of the Kings are scattered throughout the continent, the Pope Himari has in his weapon the stone of light, while the hero has the one of Ice, now we headed turn to Artom who curiously has the one of Fire and Lightning the reasons for  what behind races do not attack them ”

 "Let's get those first, the others don't know their whereabouts, right?"

 "Yes, they were lost in the war nobody knows how they ended"

 "The war, by the way, what happened to the surviving Demons?"

 "They retired to the north nobody knows well what happened to them"

 "I see"

 It hasn't been half a day for me to get bored, by God how hyperactive I am.

 While thinking stupid things, I felt a look that gave me a deep chill.

I quickly looked around, but saw nothing, thinking it is my imagination is a mistake so I will not let my guard down.

 "Something happens?"

 "If I felt a sinister look"

 "Where?"

 "I don't know, my senses are not perfect, but don't let your guard down"

 "It is understood"

 We spent half a day traveling it was already night but I did not feel that look again.

 While we ate some hard bread we talked a little.

 At that I finally felt a presence, I gave a sign with my eyes to Elenor took his sword.

 (It is not just one, they have already arrived)

 "Ladies, what are you doing here?"

 As we prepared to fight a young man's voice was heard, he was about 22 years old with green hair and lower quality leather armor than Elenor.

 Elenor let her guard down just a little and replied.

 "As you can see I am traveling with my little sister"

 "Well it is rare to see two young sisters traveling alone"

 “We are orphans, my parents died in the war of 5 years ago, and who are you?  And what are you doing here?"

 "Forgive me for being rude. My name is Arnol. I am an adventurer and I came with my clan to kill an unknown monster that has killed several travelers."

 "We haven't found anything, don't you know what that monster would look like?"

 "Witnesses say they only saw a golden flash and that it was moving quite fast."

 "AAAHHHHHHH !!"

 as we spoke we heard several screams that were full of pure terror.

"Damn he found us, do not approach for your own good"

 Without giving us time to answer, he ran with great speed.

 "What do we do?"

 "Elenor I told you about that look and I can't locate it, right?"

 "Yes, don't tell me that ..."

 "If I can feel the presences that disappear but not another"

 "So?"

 "We will follow them after all they can be great baits"

 "That is pretty evil."

 "I don't care, come on"

 We started jumping on the branches looking into the distance, it was true that it was fast but I could see it.

 It was large as an elephant and its body is that of a lion and it has the face of a woman, not counting its tail like a scorpion.

 Manticore, it was the first thing that came to mind, the reason why I don't know, is why I can't analyze it with my eyes, only the level appears.

 179, too high.

 "We are going to retire"

 "Than"

 "If it is what I thi k, it is very dangerous"

 While we were talking I saw Arnol who had already lost an arm and was cornered, the manticore sat in front of him eating his arm.

 "Come on, damn it!"

 I felt his damn look and the next thing I knew, I had something warm on my face.

 It was blood but it was not mine, I looked around and noticed that Elenor was not there,

 * Laughs *

 I turned to the laughter direction and I saw the manticore with something between its jaws, it was none other than Elenor, bloody and in poor condition.

 But how?  It was too fast, before I could see it.

 Many questions swirled in my mind but they were all covered in deep red.

 {You are different when I smelled you the first time, I noticed I wanted to follow you and have fun, but that was ruined}

 The voice he hears came from him, it means I'm similar to him, not now it doesn't matter. note: read the title [of other world] if you don't understand

 "Do you know something"

 {Jo, can you understand me}

 As she descended from the tree branch, she walked slowly towards him.

 "Why couldn't I?  From my point of view we are both inhuman monsters ”

 {So what do I not know about you?}

 "It is quite simple, I am cruel, ruthless, gluttonous, curious and above all envious"

 {And that?}

 “Before coming here, if someone touched my things, i'd bend his arm and if they broke my things, I would break their arm”

 {What does that have to do with me?}

 As she spoke her smiling face became more sinisterly distorted.

 "What does it have to do with you?  You say, the answer is everything, you broke something that belongs to me and I'll break you myself, BASTARD!!! ”

Use japanese prefixes. Kun San sama etc.
  • Yes Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No Votes: 9 64.3%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Mar 22, 2020 06:35 AM.
24