CHAPTER 06: BATTLE
1.3k 10 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ISBETER: I apologize for the delay, ir was a bit difficult yo write this chapter, so enjoy ir.

in the next chapter the ilustration survey will appear

----------------------------------------

Third person POV

 With that small cry full of resentment came a tenuous silence, the first to break it was the manticore with a horrible laugh, spitting Elenor 10 meters away.

 {Hahahaha, how funny, a human cub says to will break me, hahaha}

 Yami's face only changed to a calm one, you could no longer find even a little feeling like a moment ago.

 His eyes were like bottomless ocean, they would swallow anything, with a small voice that was too icy he answered her teasing.

 "Human?  That is the past, now I am a 'King' and I will show you the true despair ”

 With those words he disappeared without a trace, which left the manticore confused.

 (How did she do it ?, but she made a mistake I can still smell her, what, why? I smell her everywhere)

 While thinking about it something came up behind him.

 * Grrrr *

 Snarling he jumped using his claws to attack when he realized it was a dark haze.

 {It's a shadow!}

 The moment he realized it, he felt a pain.

 * GRRRR *

 Roaring in pain, the manticore looked at where it came from, the shadow emerging from the ground stabbing at her stomach but not piercing too much.

 {Light of roar}

 *Roar*

 Immediately a light emerged from his body destroying everything in his path.

 Glancing around, he saw the trees turn to ashes.

 {Stupid, I wanted to play with you but, there was no other option}

 Turning around to walk away, she suddenly felt her body burn.

 {Why??!!}

"You thought my shadows are only to hurt, it has curses" 

A voice echoed in the darkness, as if it was everywhere.

 {Damn, how are you alive}

 "Idiot, whenever there is light there is darkness no matter what"

 {Get out of where you want you to be}

 * Laughs *

 With a somewhat sinister laugh, Yami replied.

 "Okay, I'll go out, here I am"

 Feeling a little weight on his loin, he was sorprised when he felt a sharp pain.

 He looked at Yami smiling at a black scythe that was buried over his shoulder.

 {Impossible!!, you are too slow}

 "Impossible? What I know is that nothing is impossible"

 When he shook her from is loin, he tried to attack her with his claws the size of Yami's body, before I  succeed I hear a somewhat muffled voice.

 "[Void]"

 Suddenly, darkness surrounded him and disappeared.

 *Cut*

 Reappearing on the manticore's back, cutting at the same instant.

 {Damn it, fair fight}

 "Seriously? Don't dream about it, I'm currently weaker than you, I would only be a prey"

 As Yami spoke, she cast her shadows everywhere.

 Appearing for a moment with his scythe giving a slight cut, the process was repeated several times.

 Coming out of the darkness, Yami approached with a sinister smile.

 "Well, it seems like it's time"

 {What are you talking about, bitch?}

 "I see that you have not realized, that you have lost what made you so strong"

 * GRRR *

 He jumped with a roar, attacked Yami again, however, she did not hide in her shadow, only took a half step to her right and easily dodged her, counterattacking with her scythe.

 The manticore's wounds will not be deep, but they were too many.

{Why?}

 "Your speed is disappearing"

 {What, the curses!}

 "No, it's because of my scythe, it has the ability to steal movement with each cut, but it's time to finish"

 The manticore could no longer move and Yami climbed onto its back, taking its time.

 Putting his scythe to his throat.

 {You're going to kill me at once, haha}

 Laughing sarcastically the manticore did not want to accept her fate.

 "No, I already told you, someone who breaks my things I will break"

 With those icy words the scythe began to grow up to the size of 7 meters.

 Yami slowly backed away firmly holding her scythe.

 {Arrggg}

 The scythe began to slightly cut the neck but the shadow that surrounded it prevented it.

 {Piety please}

 The pain that spread was not little causing the proud monster to beg for mercy.

 "Piety you wanted to play with me and you broke my belongings, I am a 'King' and that is punishable by death"

 Striving harder and harder, crunches began to be heard from the manticore column.

 "What a bad luck you have, your head is well placed"

 {Why are you laughing like that}

 "I'm laughing thinking about what benefits you can give me"

 As the manticore said, Yami laughed hideously as if amusing her as if it were the funniest thing in the world.

 What Yami felt was happiness and fun to see the suffering of others was something that even she did not know.

 Holding on with their shadows to be able to pull the manticore's head, that its body had already bent almost 360 ° in a terrifying way.

 * Crack *

 The sound came from his neck signaling the moment.

 "Finally your head is mine"

 {No, please noooooo… ARRRRRGGGGG}

 With an unpleasant sound, his neck began to split showing the broken windpipe and draining a large amount of blood, finally tearing his head.

 *Prick*

 However, the last thing the manticore thought is that he won't die alone.

 Yami felt a great pain in her back when she saw the stinger of the scorpion tail nailed to her.

 "Ahhh, your last residence so bad, I forgot the tail"

 Cutting the tail, Yami fell face first thanks to the poison in the tail.

 Yami POV.

 Damn I can't breathe.

 "Right, I have to get it out"

 Concentrating what little mana I have in [Void] Elenor emerged from my shadows, she is seriously wounded but alive.

 I discovered that I can save living things if they have a certain affinity for my mana, but to save myself requires large amounts of mana.

 "That trash, I use the last of his strength to take me with him, now how he cured me?"

 While I was thinking I saw the corpse of the manticore.

 Using the limit of my forces I dragged myself towards the corpse.

 Using my dagger I begin to stab his chest which is one of the most in a bad state.

 Since most of the blood had spilled from my neck it gave me a clear view of the organs I had, but that didn't matter to me now.

 Dipping my hands inside I was looking for one thing.

 "Arg, it's starting to get worse, I have to hurry up."

 After 2 minutes of searching I finally found it using the dagger to separate it from the body.

 The heart that was what I was looking for, my hands trembling for the poison I brought it to my mouth and I swallowed it.

 Thinking that the taste is delicious, thousands of images or it would be better to call them memories, memories fill my mind.

 He was the manticore since his childhood and he has been quite rare because they are of light attribute.

 His family was hunted by humanity and he was the only one who survived.

 Trying to get revenge several times he realized that it was impossible just him.

 "These memories will never disappear, it seems that I have another reason to hate the people of this world"

 My consciousness finally faded as I heard a somewhat familiar sound.

 * Ping * Ping…. *

27