CHAPTER 21: VAMPIRE AND BETRAYAL
795 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami's POV.

Yami: "That was fun"

But my dragon shape looks more uniform than when I wake up.

Maybe it was because it was forced out, with a little effort I returned to my human form, now that I think about it I'm naked that there grown my body more than thirty meters is obvious that my clothes would not hold.

When I saw the magician's body I tried to walk towards her only to end up on the floor, I don't understand how the fast growing protagonists adapt quickly to their bodies, because I can't!

I put on the magician's clothes that are a little too big for me, a moment ago I was treated by a whole body and I am still slim, how does my body work? I look around seeing the black corpses scattered on the floor.

I thought I would disintegrate them or something, I cannot see their souls and the condition of the body, it seems to be the darkness itself they or only their bodies will revive in something called 'Shadow Warriors' which are monsters Rank 'S' nobody knows how they originate, but they only appear from any race except Spirits.

Their only characteristics are a black body with superhuman strength and almost instantaneous regeneration and the ability to use dark magic.

Yami: (Now that I think about it from that direction they came, it could be the city perhaps)
With those thoughts I looked out to see where my breath had fallen with great enthusiasm, to my surprise if there was a city ten kilometres away it was much bigger than Artom, but what surprised me was a big golden barrier with dark traces that suddenly vanished.

Suddenly the doors of the walls opened and another army started to come out, unlike the other one their armors and masters are of better quality and behind them there are also quite a few priests or so they created and they are all blond.

Yami: (I am able to kill them all, however, if the bastards appear I will lose, I don't get used to my body and their level must be much higher, so their strength must be on par with mine)

There's always something that bothers me, when I see someone of Light attribute I feel strangely upset with Eris also happened, but when I made her my slave that disappeared.

Yami: "Now I realize that it's really been eight years, you've aged Himari"

As I watched the woman wrapped in a gold and silver robe escorted by the bleeding knights that is not much different from what I remembered, she had only grown a little with a few not very noticeable wrinkles, well for me it is.

Yami: (Now that I think about it I can also see too far, I didn't even notice)

Thinking about how ironic it was to keep thinking that, I turned around and went over to the naked woman's body.

Yami: "I think I'd better make a scapegoat, a vampire would be better"

Nobody in humanity knows well about them, they have features too similar to humans to go unnoticed, but they also have the ability to transform at will into other creatures, in the previous war vampires did not participate.

When they heard about the defeat of the Demons they helped them as if they were family and now there are a few who reside in Artom, thanks to that I have their blood and their poison.

I look at the woman's soul, it's intact and still because of the surprise of her death, I approach her and take her by the neck.

She is quite surprised that I can grab her that she started to scream something, but I did not pay attention to her and started to cure her neck with a low range potion, the options work, even if they are dead, that serves me that I need bodies for necromancy.

Before closing the wound he injected manda into the vampire venom and injected it into the jugular as the potion is low-range the wound closes slowly so I have a lot of time to do it.

After three minutes finally the poison took effect and her body started to convulse, well it means that she would revive as 'Ghoul' a vampire servant, to be a full vampire she needs to drink one's blood.

As I pour the blood into my mouth and inject her with more manna, I begin to put the soul into the body.

She seems to want to run when she wakes up, but because of the numbness of rigor mortis she can't move.

Putting my lips over the frozen lips that are between open, the blood begins to pour out, as she was human a dozen minutes ago she thinks she still needs to breathe, but the truth is that she doesn't need to and she begins to swallow the blood.

The color returns to her pale face and light black patterns form on her arms in the form of thorns and a few strands of her hair turn black as opposed to my hair.

"Why?"

The first words of his new life were those, totally useless.

Yami: "That's it? Well now I need you to distract the army that's coming here while I'm gone.

"What! Why would I do that? You're the one who killed my partners and me, I'm not going to...!"

Yami: "Shut up! I didn't ask you for a favor, it's an order."

As I held his mouth, I began to release my thirst for blood and opened my mouth again with a soft voice, whispering in his ear.

Yami: "You don't understand your position, whether you help me or not the coming army will kill you"

"What! But I didn't do anything."

Yami: "It doesn't matter! You are now an unknown race, a 'Vampire' hahaha! How do you think they will see you? As a human? No! Now as a perfect guinea pig to investigate and experiment"

When he realized the truth his knees gave way and he knelt down on the floor and started sobbing things like, 'Why me?' and 'What did I do to deserve this?'

Yami: "Stop crying, bring the food"

I lifted her like a cat, while I ordered my wolves, two of them ran with all their strength towards the city. It didn't take them even three minutes when they brought a man who was the swordsman of the group and left him to me.

"Terry!"

*Splash*

The woman screamed her name and the man was going to say something, but I didn't want to hear it so I just crushed his jaw with my foot, yes, I'd rather have a scream than the garbage he would spit out.
The woman covers the man to protect him, he seems to be able to move better than before, it reminded me of a certain scene from a recent anime shounen.

Yami: "Why are you protecting him?"

"Because he's my partner and my friend"

Yami: "Ha-ha-ha, I see you're still quite numb"

As I laugh viciously I point to his chest and speak.

Yami: "You can't even feel the sword piercing your chest."

"Eh!"

He looks back at the man I just protected holding a sword covered in thick, dark blood, his eyes showing despair and a deep hatred that is directed for some reason towards the woman.

"Why?!"

Yami: "It seems that you realized, he hates you because you have the opportunity to live and he doesn't, humans are like that, no matter how logical something is they won't accept it and will deform it to their convenience, no matter if it is right or wrong

Now... Eat, he is your food you must be thirsty but now that you are healing from the stabbing, if you survive the army I will not abandon you and I will take care of you Lydia"

He didn't say anything, he just took the sword out of his chest and threw it aside, the man who heard everything tried to run, but Lydia kicked his leg, he came closer and nailed his newly grown fangs, the stories say that a vampire's bite gives pleasure, the truth is that a bite is a bite that gives excruciating pain because it also sucks the blood.

Yami: "Well it's time for me to return those Elves are waiting for me, Lydia I will leave you those two wolves to guide you if you survive
I hope to see you soon."

Dipping into my shadows I leave the woman who cries inconsolably.

----XP---

Autor: (I actually forgot about Terry in the previous chapter, so I used him now hahaha)

18