Chapter 10 Kill the knight
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Where is Yenia?"
Alfonso's face, which had been disguised as elegant, turned into a depraved look, and he grabbed the owner of the gun shop by the collar and pulled him over.
“What Yenia? I don’t know her!”
"Get out of the way!"
Alfonso pushed the owner of the gun shop aside and rushed into the back room.
"Sir Knight, Sir Knight, she's still a child!"
The owner of the gun shop quickly hugged Alfonso's leg and begged him.
Get out of my way, old man!
Alfonso kicked the owner of the gun shop with his leg and rushed into the back room.
"It's going to be terrible!"
The gun shop owner, who had risen in a rush, waved at the two apprentices, who immediately dispersed. One ran outside to close the door and lead the horse, while the other took two short guns from the workbench's compartment and handed one to the boss. The two then slipped through a side door into the back room.
"Still a child? Can't you see his chest and buttocks? It's a pity not to give me some to eat."
Alfonso grumbled and searched for Yelena's whereabouts in every room of the back room. He walked through the back room before finding Yelena standing in the small courtyard behind him, with her hands behind her back, highlighting her plump breasts under her underwear. Her long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders.
Oh, my beautiful bird, you are so cute.
"Really? You don't look like a noble knight now!"
There was a clear hint of banter in Yelena's voice.
"Little bitch, haven't you been tempting me all along? Little beauty, I want to make you feel ecstasy and desire!"
Alfonso rubbed his hands and rushed forward, but his bulging eyes immediately turned to disbelief. Yelena took a step back and conjured up a short rifle.
"I'm sorry, knight, but I refuse your request. Please leave here immediately."
Yelena said to Alfonso with a cold face.
Are you trying to scare me, bitch?
Alfonso jumped up as soon as he finished speaking. Yelena, who had thought she could scare him away, suddenly hesitated. Killing a noble was not as simple as killing a mercenary.
In the hesitation, Alfonso's hand had already grabbed the short rifle in Yelena's hand, and he was pulling hard as if he wanted to snatch the short rifle from Yelena's hand.
Bang!
In the struggle, Yelena pulled the trigger.
Alfonso covered his abdomen and looked at Yelena in disbelief, as blood began to flow from between his fingers.
"You! You!"
Alfonso's bloody hands grabbed Yelena's arms, leaving red blood stains on her sleeves.
Huh!
Yelena had never expected the musket to go off, and now she had really killed a nobleman. Freeing herself from Alfonso's hands, Yelena backed away in horror.
Bang! Bang!
Two crisp gunshots rang out in succession, and Alfonso collapsed to the ground, bleeding from the mouth. Yelena slowly turned her head and saw the two short firearms held up to the sky by the owner of the gun shop and his assistant at the back door, emitting blue smoke.
Kidd went on serving customers in the front, and you should clean up this rubbish as soon as possible.
Yelena, who had just regained her composure, immediately commanded the two men with a calm demeanor, showing a maturity and composure that were not at all like that of a girl who was not yet twenty years old.
After returning to the back room, Yelena changed her clothes, sat on the bed and sighed heavily. She calmed down after accidentally killing Alfonso, and looked up at the ceiling. To her surprise, she saw Sean's simple and honest smile. Yelena quickly dismissed the silly smile from her mind and went to the front hall.
"Your Highness, please look!"
The owner of the gun shop took out Alfonso's revolver, six beautifully crafted barrels arranged in a circle around the grip.
"This accidental harvest is not bad. This thing can fire continuously."
"Yes, can Kidd make it?"
"Yes, if you allow me to open it and study its structure, Your Highness."
"That's good. Let's see how practical it is first! I don't want this thing to only be able to hunt wild boar."
Yelena talked to the owner of the gun shop, Kid, and then returned to the back room.
Lying quietly on the comfortable bed, Yelena soon fell asleep, but she didn't know that she had made a big mistake.
As a Countess of the newly emerging kingdom on the Scandinavian Peninsula, Yelena has been hiding her true identity while traveling in the Holy Empire, which is already a hostile country. At the beginning of the year, the king had already brought his experienced army onto the territory of the Holy Empire, and also took the opportunity to collect various types of information and advanced technology on the continent.
Sean and Grant sat in the noisy tavern waiting for Ishev and Archie to arrive.
"Can I be a mercenary?"
Sean pointed to the badge he was wearing and asked Grant.
"Yes, of course. What do you think?"
I thought it would be more complicated than this.
"Well, if it's complicated, then become a knight."
Listening to Grant's uncoordinated response, Sean gave him a blank look.
"A Scotsman?"
A very unpleasant word rang in Sean's ear, and a drunk man at the neighboring table staggered over to Sean.
"You still have a long bow, rebels. I thought you only used it to shoot arrows! Let me see your big white butt under your skirt!"
The drunkard's words drew a burst of laughter, and Sean's brow furrowed. The word 'rebel' was the last thing Sean liked to hear, and the next sentence was even worse. Grant looked at Sean, who was clasping his hands to his chest and trying hard to contain his anger, and nodded.
"He's a good guy. Calmness can help him survive longer in the mercenary industry."
Grant thought to himself.
After patting Sean on the shoulder, Grant stood up, walked over to the drunkard's back, suddenly grabbed his back waist with one hand and pinched his neck with the other, lifted him up, and threw him towards the table where he was sitting. All the things on the table and the several people sitting there were knocked to the ground.
"What are you all looking at? It's time to party! Come on!"
Grant yelled and began to fight, and the people in the bar also began to swing their fists at the people around them they didn't like.
"Alas! Come on!"
The people in the tavern shouted and fought together like a carnival.
Sean knocked over the table in front of him, blocking the three men who were about to pounce, turned around and kicked a thin man who was about to sneak up on him, and then kicked the raised stool and the person holding it out of the tavern door with a side kick.
0