Chapter 2
54 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Navi, What should I do next?"

(Well, Most dungeons would create a monster next, but the Weeping maiden's already fit that role, so it's time for some animals!)

Create an Animal:

Create Bird
Create Reptile
Create Mammal
Create Amphibian
Create Fish(Requires Water)

"Navi, Create a few lakes and ponds for fish, and my first animal will be a reptile."

(Yes Ma'am!)

A screen opened with a standard lizard shape in it, one that Blake began to edit, making it larger, about the length of her arm, and giving it a herbivorous diet, it would feed on the mushroom and was prey for both the weeping maidens and her next animal.

"Navi Let's create a Bird!"

As a clutch of baby lizards scattered before fully maturing, Blake opened a screen with a bird model inside, one she made larger, gave it black feathers, a hawk-like beak, and a weak neurotoxin in their talons. She also used some extra mana to give the bird a mana core, one with the thunder affinity.

"You shall be called the Lesser Thunder Roc! Now for a mammal and amphibian."

Opening the screen, Blake was greeted by a model of a bear, and now inspired, gave the bear a gentle disposition, made it as large as a tank, and made it fully biomechanical, while covering it in vines and giving it a nature aspect mana core.

"You are the Forest Sentinel, And you will guard me when I finally have visitors."

The large bear appeared before her, and quickly matured from cub to adult, and just as quickly fell asleep in front of her, the vines on the bears back extending to catch the sunlight. Once she felt the bear wouldn't awaken, Blake opened the menu to a frog template this time, a template she discarded in favor of an axolotl template instead.

She made the axolotl larger, with prehensile gills, she also infused more mana into the creature than anything else, turning it black and giving it a more humanoid shape. It had a water affinity mana core, and as soon as the group of Axolotl men spawned, they began to worship Blake and the bear as their gods.

Some of the humanoid creatures spawned with tools in their hands and began build a village nearby, while the largest and strongest female in the group began to order the weaker males to build her a hut. All the other females began searching for water as the species needed it to reproduce like their animal counterparts.

"The species shall be called Aquasaurians, and the chieftains name is Lily."

The Males of the race looked small compared to the females, with more primitive minds, only able to follow orders, while the females looked almost human with heights comparable to them, the only difference was the black skin, lizard-like face, and external gills that served as hair. Lily, the chieftain of the tribe, was slightly taller than the average female, and had longer gills, making her seem stronger.

"Navi, Let's make some fish now."

Opening the menu, Blake created a few simple fish to fill the lakes, before working on her next masterpiece, it was a large fish that ate the other fish, but had minor electric channeling abilities, It was long and eel-like, but clearly a fish, and when she released it into the water, it quickly became the dominant species.

"Those will be Thunderfin Bass, and now for my second guardian."

Opening the menu for fish again, she created a long dragon, Chinese dragon inspired, with the ability to breath out of water but a preference to staying in the water. It had both Lightning and Water based magic, and would serve as the second guardian for Blake. It spawned as a small carp but as soon as it hit the water, it ballooned into the large dragon Blake designed it to be.

"You will be my Lake Sentinel, you will defend me in case of attackers, and protect the lake from overfishing."

The wise creature nodded towards its creator before sinking to the bottom of the lake. Blake's job done, she created a few more animals that didn't deserve mentioning before growing bored.

"Navi, what should I do now?"

(Maybe try creating a few insects, then I'll see if I can't get you a universe to join."

"Okay..."

Create an Arthropod:

Create a Pollinator
Create a Beetle
Create a Spider
Create a Centipede
Create a Crustacean(Requires Water)

"Let's make some bees."

Opening the pollinator menu, she began to modify the base template into a bee species as large as her fist with potential to evolve into a  Friendly humanoid species, with only the queen of the hive taking a humanoid form currently. The queen was as large as a male Aquasaurian, and she was adorable, her little face causing Blake to want to pet her.

"You are Queen Honey of the Mechanica Bee Species, You can form your hive nearby me if you wish."

Honey, the Queen, understanding her creator's words led her workers to a spot nearby and began the construction of their hive, while Blake returned to her creation. Opening the spider menu, Blake decided to create a third guardian, an Arachne that would be capable of communicating with her.

She made the spider the size of a small car, with a human torso extending from the top of the cephalothorax, she then inserted an omni-affinity mana core and cleaned up the proportions of her creation, before creating the males of the species, which were smaller and lacked the human torso, instead serving the female as a minion.

"You shall be known as Arachne, and your species will be known as Weavers."

A small egg appeared in front of Blake, one that hatched to reveal a little girl with a tiny spider lower half hugging a small spiderling. the little girl awoke and looked at Blake, her eyes filled with intelligence, but unlike the other creations, the little Weaver didn't mature instantly, instead staying young as she looked at her presumed mother with joy and curiosity.

"Mama?"

(God she's so adorable, Navi?)

(Yeah Blake?)

(Can you make an exception to the whole no changing your avatar rule?)

(I'll check with my boss... She said she saw the creation of Arachne and agrees that you can change your avatar to a weaver)

After getting confirmation, Blake instantly change her avatar from a weeping maiden Alrune, which she kept as her third guardian instead of Arachne, before turning into a large chested mature woman with jet black hair, a spider lower half, and a maternal love for her lovely daughter Arachne.

"Come her Arachne."

"Mama!"

Scuttling on her little legs, the little Weaverling excitedly rushed to her mother's side, her little spiderling following close behind. From beside Blake appeared a fully mature male Weaver, Blake's minion and mate, once Blake noticed him, she instructed him to build a silk home for her and Arachne, The eager male following his orders diligently.

(Good news Blake, a universe has agreed to let you introduce mana to the worlds it controls, it should be forming a connection in 3... 2... 1!)

Suddenly, a massive gate appeared on the other side of Blake's dungeon, with the total mana concentration dropping for a bit before returning to normal.

"They could have at least warned me about the mana loss, not that it will affect me in any way."

4