Interlude: A Girl’s Worries
104 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding my breath I held my sword in hand, This was it, if I could win this battle, it would be all worth it. My opponent and I began the fight, a dance of blades and attacks came from every direction. Every time I thrust my sword my opponent would dodge and retaliate, only for me to dodge in response.

Striking my opponents wrist with my blade, I noticed their hesitation and used it to my advantage, sending a flurry of attacks their way.

*Beep!*

"Our Winner is Aria Robinson! This year's Fencing Championship is over!"

Everyone clapped as a golden medal was placed around my neck, my mother and father running up and telling me how much the love me and cherish me, my heart was full of joy. I was finally a St-

"Aria! it's time to wake up!"

It was all a dream...

"Alright Mom!"

I got up from my bed and got ready for school, grabbing my fencing rapier and heading downstairs. I said bye to my mother and hopped on the bus where my best friend was waiting, her infectious smile plastered on her face like always.

"Hey Aria! How was your weekend?"

"Good, I played a little Ancient Amulet last night and finally beat the godslayer duo."

"Teach me your ways, I can't even get past Godrick!"

"Godrick is easy, You just need some rot or bleed damage and he falls over like that."

Snapping my finger to emphasize my point, I noticed that My best friend wasn't responding, instead she looked like she was in pain. Worried, I tried to show her it would be fine, hugging her, doing anything to help her.

Choose your class:

Fighter
Paladin
Ranger
Cleric
Mage
Bard

Unsure what the screen the had appeared before me meant, I clicked the Paladin option as received another notification.

You have chosen Paladin, You have gained the Skills:
Sword Mastery
Healing Aura
Light of Blessing
Purification
Light Magic

Again confused, I just began using the only skill I thought might work and watched.

"Healing Aura!"

Suddenly My best friend stopped writing in pain, her face becoming peaceful as suddenly a large white creature crawled out of her mouth and promptly died. She slowly began to open her eyes as the fear on her face was clear, she didn't know what just happened.

"Bea, Bea! Are you alright?"

"Aria, Aria! Yes, Yes! I'm fine, but did you also get the option to choose a class?"

"Yes, I couldn't make any sense of it but yes, I chose paladin."

"I chose mage, I think... I think the world just ended..."

"What..?"

5