Ch59: A Distraught Larne Scion
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beincen felt like the heavens were working against him. Supreme Guihnes had given him a pack of aura bloodhounds, and he had successfully bribed a Halls’ members to nip off a corner of Rein’s jacket, giving the bloodhounds a target to track.

Despite all this, he constantly met deadends due to the current circumstances.

He had taken the aura bloodhounds into the healing room for his brother, Rekcen. His father and mother, both similarly enraged having learned of their second son’s inevitable one-armed life, stood next to him as they led the pack of aura bloodhounds.

The aura bloodhounds picked up no aura scent of Rein in Rekcen’s room. The primary issue was that the healing room was and remains filled by many medicinal materials, and many herbs and their powdered form was effective precisely because of the strong aurae they carry. The leakage along with the medicinal scent made it difficult for aura bloodhounds to identify anything.

At least, that was why Beincen believed the aura bloodhounds to have failed to pick up Rein’s aura scent here.

His mother opted to watch over Rekcen as Beincen and the Larne Patriarch took these bloodhounds to the various medicinal houses that had been contaminated. Once again, the aura bloodhounds were useless for the very same reason. Moreover, the many medicinal houses served thousands of customers everyday. Rein’s scent would have been covered up even if somehow, the medicinal aroma was less dominating.

In reality, it was far more than that. Although Beincen could not fathom it, Rein had simply spent too little time in any of these medicinal houses to leave behind much of a scent. Then when these many herbal containers were used by the staff and customers over the past few days… Rein’s aura scent had all been scattered.

The other issue was that there was no trail. Of course there was none-- Rein simply teleported to and fro that night! 

It was at the Tehr Medicinal House that the Larne bumped into Elder Baejenh and Xuere Lyne. Lyne had only ever treated him as an acquaintance, but Beincen always thought that once the Larne became a Clan, she and the Xuere would consider him a serious suitor. Given his talent, this should happen in a few years once he rises in strength to a mid or even upper shell advancer.

Granted, a prince of the ruling Dingien Clan wished for Lyne’s hand. Normally, it would be difficult to reject such a proposal, but the nobles knew the current King to be in dire health. Many clans and houses had to take a position on which prince to support. The Xuere Clan could easily reject this prince’s proposal and declare their support for another.

Regardless, ever since that incident where he was fooled by Suey into playing with her flower, Lyne no longer even acknowledged his presence! In Beincen’s mind, this was that bitch’s fault, and by extension, Rein’s fault as well!

That was precisely why Beincen was certain Rein had a hand in this incident!

“Elder,” Beincen greeted Baejenh. He could remember this advancer having overseen this city since he was ten. “How goes the investigation? The bloodhounds are unable to detect Rein’s scent within the medicinal houses. Nor were they able to pick up his aura in any of the surrounding streets.”

“Beincen, young scion of Larne.” Baejenh scoffed. “Perhaps if your focus was not fixated on Rein, you would have already identified the culprit who sought to hurt your house.”

On noticing the Larne Patriarch trailing Beincen, her tone softened. “Multiple medicinal houses were contaminated with finely grinded-down grade one demon cores. They had no specific target and contaminated a bit of everything, spread across the medicinal houses.” 

“It’s almost as if…” Baejenh furrowed her brows in contemplation. “As if a devil had infiltrated the city and sacrificed his captured demons to pull this elaborate prank.” Her mind was ever on the safety and stability of this city that she had been placed in charge of. It was not entirely uncommon for devils to enslave weaker demon beasts and sacrifice themselves.

“Luckily, this contamination was identified early on,” she continued. “The Xuere Clan even sent out their healers to assist the early treatment of the affected individuals. It was a great help.” She smiled at a prideful Lyne to her side.

“All-in-all, only a few elderly mortals already in critical condition passed. The others had only been contaminated at most for a day or two, and will fully recover.” This news would reach Rein in a few days. When it did, he could only sigh with regret at his own weakness of being unable to openly stand against House Larne.

An attendant ran in at this moment. “Patriarch and Scion Larne. I’ve looked into Rein’s movements these past few days. He always brings a slut to the brothel. The deacon in charge of keeping an eye on the brothel stated that she had to give Rein well-encased rooms due to the slut’s loud squeals and screams.”

“How inappropriate.” Lyne now glared at Beincen with disdain, eliciting a flinch from the man. “To look into such private matters.” Her words weren’t just targeted at Beincen. She had a distinct memory of Rein and the--in her mind-- corrupted Suey behaving like a shameless woman before her!

“Follow along and you’ll see my fruits of labor,” Beincen declared with confidence. To him, this was a chance to increase his favorability with Lyne. Once the bloodhounds pick up and follow the aura trail from the brothel, it would surely lead to some revelation!

They soon entered the brothel hidden in a corner of the plaza before the Hall of Heroes. The pack of aura bloodhounds began barking excitedly, and they were soon led to the dungeon room that Rein had repeatedly used the last few nights. It costed a small amount of contribution points to rent a room, but Rein still had some left from his efforts on that first night, and had opted to use this place as cover.

The pack of bloodhounds lingered an extra heartbeat at the windows of the dungeon room. Beincen urged them to continue tracking Rein’s path, and was bouncing about excitedly.

He would soon be disappointed. The pack of bloodhounds led them back to the Halls entrance… and back to the brothel… and back to the Halls, again and again. If Rein knew of this, he would have to restrain his laughter. There was no way for the bloodhounds to follow his path since he had used his origin ability, and across rooftops at that!

“We just need to drag them here and we’ll know the truth!” Beincen was desperate. This was effectively his last lead on Rein. Without any confirmed evidence, he would have no choice but to swallow his pride and beg those hidden ancestors in the Great Sects for help in the western wilderness! It would be far less costly to get rid of Rein now!

Luckily, he had the assistance of Supreme Guihnes.

A few strings were pulled and Rein was forced to leave the hazy valley area of the alchemist instructor. He discovered that Suey, too, had been ordered to come to the brothel. The sex kitten arrived later than him, clearly having gone to change into a more, as she put it, ‘easy access’ outfit.

Rein ran his eyes up and down the slender frame of his kitten. By now, he knew that Suey loved her knee-length skirts with high open side-slits. The current white skirt that she wore only stayed on with a thin string tied into a simple knot above her left hip.

As she approached, the high slit opening effectively teased the eyes of all present with her gleaming toned long legs on platformed open-tipped white heels.

As for her ample and perky breasts? They certainly weren’t as large as the most busty courtesans within the brothel, but they very much filled Rein’s palms full and were perfect for her slender frame. These were barely contained in a flimsy white frontally-knotted short-sleeve crop top. It was quite obvious she wore nothing else underneath.

Even the somewhat experienced and composed Larne Patriarch nearly lost control of himself as Suey strutted to Rein’s side, every step threatening the exposure of her bouncing tits.

“Kitten.” Rein wrapped his right arm around the woman, ensuring that his hands caressed her whole toned midriff. After a few nights, Rein had quickly discovered that Suey absolutely loved having every finger of her body handled with a mix of forcefulness intermixed with gentleness. As for the term ‘kitten’? Rein had tested many names for Suey, and discovered that she loved being called his kitten the most.

His left hand roughly squeezed her left thigh before teasingly tracing up to brush the flower between her legs,before reaching for the simple knot on the left of her white skirt. A single pull and this skirt would drop to the ground, exposing her vulnerable cherry to all those present.

Rein tugged at the string dangerously, and Suey offered no resistance, only pressing herself against his body, further accentuating her cleavage tantalizingly to those before her.

Rein looked down into his kitten’s eyes, which contained a combination of pleading and lewdness. Suey knew it was inappropriate, but Rein suspected that the minx might very well climax if he were to truly pull the string and undo the knot… Rein had come to know he was very much a beneficiary of whatever Suey had endured within her future visions.

“This… this licentious couple!” Beincen stormed, filled with fury at the behavior of these two-- no, he already hated Rein to the core. He simply lost control of his anger that he had restrained due to the Hall of Heroes’ regulations.

Worse still… Beincen’s own crotch was rock hard, in the presence of Lyne. When the Larne scion glanced at Lyne, he noticed that she took a quick glance at his crotch and looked away in disgust.

“Hmph,” the Larne Patriarch cleared his voice with a cough, his mind coming up with a devious plan. “Such a wanton display is but a show,” he claimed. “We will need to examine the whore to know if she was simply paid to play this role!”

“Larne Patriarch.” Baejenh frowned as an iciness emanated from her. Clearly, she was about to lose control of her advancer powers and had begun to freeze the surrounding air. “This is highly inappropriate.”

“So this is the Larne Clan.” Lyne further stabbed icicles into Beincen’s heart with her soft words.

Rein’s mind was whirling like a carriage’s wheel. To him, this felt like an opportunity. Ever since Suey’s explanations, he was burdened with the task of ensuring that Suey would be ready for whatever disastrous future that might befall her.

“I do not mind,” he declared with confidence. “However, I believe Patriarch Larne should leave. It would not do well if the Larne Matriarch was to learn of such an observation. Having the scion of Larne, Beincen, observing this, should be enough.”

“Very well. Beincen. I will put my faith in your report.” The Larne Patriarch left the dungeon room.

Both Baejenh and Lyne widened their eyes at Rein’s words. Baejenh had never seen this side of Rein, while Lyne was simply in shock at Rein’s willingness to allow his opponent, Beincen, to run his eyes over Suey.

“No…” Beincen tentatively said. He suddenly had a feeling that if he stayed, he would further fall within Lyne’s eyes. “I believe I should leave as well. It is highly inappropriate fo--”

“Nonono,” Rein interjected. “House Larne suspects me-- that is understandable. I believe it is important that someone of standing within House Larne, such as you, observe this. Otherwise, you won’t recognize that I have been thoroughly advancing my strength while coming to the brothel for leisure, and continue to accuse me of nefarious deeds.”

“Give them a good show, my kitten,” he said. With that, Rein suddenly yanked on that string, and the knot easily came undone, and the white skirt undulated in the air as it dropped to the floor.

As Rein expected, the sudden exposure to the cool eyes of Lyne and icy expression of Baejenh sent the minx to a climax. Rein had to hold Suey up by her shoulders as the woman embarrassingly gyrated her hips while she moaned in ecstasy at her exposure.

 “We will soon know if she is but an actress, as the  Larne Patriarch claimed.” Lyne stepped forth with a hardened expression.

Lyen expressionlessly and unskillfully stuck one finger into Suey’s honeypot. Then a second. Suey began grinding her hips.

“Stop, you crazy slut!” Lyne frostily ordered.

“Do as she says, kitten.”

Suey could barely control herself to remain at a standstill as Lyne inserted a third, and then a fourth finger.

“By Xune’s spear…” Lyne was in shock. She had never encountered such a situation. She had discovered her whole hand could fit within Suey’s honeypot. “This slut is so… stretched…” Frankly, she did not wish to perform such an examination, but she rarely had the chance to earn Baejenh’s favor.

Elder Baejenh had been her idol since young. When she chased after Baejenh to question why the elder did not take to her, the criticism was that she, as the scion of Xuere, simply lacked the experience for hardship in this world.

To his surprise, Rein discovered that he was now being undressed by invisible hands. Elder Baejenh simply waved her hand around, pointing her finger here and there, and his black jacket and trousers were undone and thrown to the side.

“Confirmation is needed,” she expressionlessly stated.

Invisible tendrils caressed Rein’s manhood, and it soon rose to full mast-- Rein had to admit, he never thought that the powers of an advancer would be used in such a way. And he never expected Baejenh, a supposed outer advancer of the Fusion Sect, to examine him in such a manner. It was even possible that she was actually a telekinetic advancer-- it would not surprise him if the isolated Chenhr and Master Yirn had outdated information. As such, Rein remained perfectly still.

“By the fallen gods… it’s a match.” Baejenh examined the lumpy and ridged tool between Rein’s legs, comparing it to Suey's loose honeypot.

“I didn’t know you trained in a vitality-based body tempering art. It is said that those trained in such arts become as tall as eight to nine feet,” commented Baejenh as she approached Rein. To be accurate, Rein’s body-tempering art was more than that, for it also contained the destruction from his internal draconic lightning.

Elder Baejenh examined Rein head-to-toe. It was true. This man had grown a hand taller already. From her accumulated knowledge under Fusion Sect, she knew that body-tempering arts related to vitality always cause the advancer to increase in size-- in all aspects. Well, in Rein’s case, there was also the draconic metamorphose bead’s influence, but Baejenh did not know that.

“A closer look is needed. Stay still,” Baejenh ordered.

The Fusion Sect Elder gently ran her fingers, meticulously assessing the knot and ridges of his engorged manhood in a matter-of-fact manner. She then paused for a few heartbeats, before blowing a cold but not uncomfortable breath at his tip, which very nearly caused Rein to burst like a crumbling dam.

Meanwhile, Rein noticed that his kitten was now lying flat on the ground with jealousy in her eyes. However, those eyes soon glazed over. The normally cool and cold Lyne seemed to have lost control. She was filled with outrage, directed towards what she viewed as an embarrassment to her sex.

“You fucking slut,” she muttered into Suey’s ear while twisting her wrist, causing her whole hand inside the minx’s honeypot to rotate. “I thought to provide assistance to you and your response is this immoral display?! Is this what you want, hmmm? For your own sake, you should tighten your holes! Otherwise most men would lose interest the moment that they see these… lascivious lips!”

Suey writhed in another wave of ecstasy.

“Lyne, control yourself.” Baejenh said. “Go and examine Rein. I have previously mentioned that the advancer world relies on one’s power and strength. In the western wilderness, as you know, there will be no overarching power to save you if you were to fall. This rule is truer than ever in both the heavenly and hell realms, above and below!”

Lyne listened to her idol’s words and to Beincen’s shock, she stood before Rein. She took a sharp breath and reached forth, a hand on the underside of Rein’s dragon, and another cupping his family jewels.

“Lyne. Do you understand?” Baejenh’s icy voice continued preaching in the background. “This young man named Rein is but an inner advancer, yet to even break into the shell realm and become a demi-god. Imagine if a man like him was an outer advancer. Or a telekinetic advancer. Imagine if said man was drawn in by your beauty. Imagine if this man had no principles and decided to capture you for his own purposes.”

“Male advancers, of course, can also come under such a similar situation. However, such unprincipled female advancers are far less in numbers, and most of them are usually in the devil faction.”

“Yes, Elder Baejenh,” Lyne replied.

“Now, blow a few breaths of air at this dangerous man’s rod,” Baejenh ordered.

Rein’s eyes widened. He had already been brought to the edge by the cold and expressionless Baejenh earlier!

He gazed at Suey. The kitten bit her lips in jealousy and yet, Rein could see anticipation in her eyes. She really was unconstrained.

“No, you can’t!” Beincen intoned on the side, yet Baejenh had positioned herself such that this scion could not interfere.

“Go ahead, Lyne,” Baejenh ordered again.

“Yes, Elder!” Lyne replied. She pursed her lips and released a wave of cool air that caressed Rein’s manhood, and his suffering dragon writhed in pleasure. Rein breathed a sigh of relief as he successfully resisted the sensation. Honestly, he had no desire to decorate Lyne’s face-- that would likely bring the Xuere Clan’s anger upon him.

He looked down at Lyne, who had kneeled before him to perform this action. He had to admit, he was amazed in that the normally cool jade beauty seemed to have transformed. She seemed almost… proud.

Lyne took another light breath and once again sent currents that assaulted Rein’s sensitivities. She now had a playful grin, witnessing the uncontrolled twitching of Rein’s manhood.

“Don’t…” Rein muttered, discovering that for once, he fully agreed with Beincen’s opinion.

“Hmm…” Lyne pursed her lips again then coldly stated in a stern voice. “I think not. You ruined that woman’s mind after all.”

Rein almost sputtered out that it was Suey who had thrown herself at him. Yet, he could not reveal her precognition abilities!

Lyne exhaled again, and this time, she daringly touched the surface of her lips onto the tip of Rein’s manhood as she sent air curling around the intimidating tool.

Rein knew he was doomed. Lyne was wanted by many suitors of noble clans. That thought only made it worse.

“Twelve hells,” He muttered, before panting in fear as he lost control and painted Lyne face the color white.

How did this happen? Rein did not understand why Baejenh had used Lyne’s worship of her to do this.

Lyne could not even see properly with her eyes covered in a gooey liquid, momentarily shocked at having this occur to her.

“Even a man who does not desire it, when pushed, can lose control. I can say with certainty that dear Rein here has no desire to make enemies of the Xuere Clan, or with your many other suitors. And yet, he could not control himself. Do you understand, Lyne?” Baejenh continued her preaching and with a wave of her hand, much of that white fluid froze and fell off Lyne’s lovely face. “Do the rest yourself.”

“Yes, Elder Baejenh.” Lyne did so and then sat down into a meditative posture.

Suey began cleaning Rein’s manhood, but Rein had lost his composure, and quickly dressed himself.

“Are you trying to kill me?” Rein glared at Baejenh.

Baejenh only raised an eyebrow expressionlessly, before striding towards Beincen, who had fallen onto his bum in disbelief.

“Larne Beincen,” Baejenh intoned as she placed a white platform boot onto his engorged crotch. “None of this will leak out. Or you understand what might occur to you, hmmm? Out of all present in the room, only you would have the incentive to leak this information.”

Beincen might be of House Larne, but Baejenh was of Fusion Sect, the current ruler of Fusion Ream! If he were to even speak a word of this to anyone… He could only nod.

Meanwhile, Rein felt a concentration of aurae gathering around the meditating Lyne. His eyes opened in astonishment. Was Lyne having a breakthrough? A moment later, it was confirmed as the Xuere scion stood up, brimming with joy.

“You’ve reached the upper shell realm. Well done. You comprehended.” Baejenh said. “The comprehension in the shell realm revolves around how to exercise your power. When you fully understand the various aspects of your own strength, only then, will you be able to form aurae tendrils and safely influence the world around you.”

Rein had to admit. He was gobsmacked.

“And this… s-- wanton woman?” Lyne asked, curious of Baejenh’s assessment of Suey.

“She has chosen another path. We all have different paths, and they can all be used depending on the person’s needs and willingness to risk the consequences of such paths.”

“Larne Beincen.” Elder Baejenh turned to the stationary man still in disbelief on his bum. “There is no evidence of Rein having acted. He has clearly spent his time in this brothel… performing acts of debauchery that cannot be spoken of. Now, take your bloodhounds and leave.”

The stunned man could only stumble onto his feet and leave the room. When his father questioned him, he only stated that there was no evidence, but they had to get rid of Rein and a ‘bitch’ in the western wilderness.

Baejenh and Lyne also soon left. Rein felt rather odd. Lyne seemed to have transformed somewhat.

“Don’t worry,” she monotonously said as she left. “I won’t pursue matters pertaining to today.” She then pursed her lips slightly before leaving.

Rein sighed as he embraced Suey in his arms. “Elder Baejenh spoke of many paths. What is yours, kitten?” He was attempting to introduce levity to their stressful situation.

“Why, of course!” Suey replied seriously instead. “I did not realize it previously but I never bothered to retighten the precious passage between my legs.”

“I think I’ve always known deep in my heart… that I want you to utterly…” she brought her lips to Rein’s ear. “Ruin me for other men.”

“It’s quite an obvious solution really!” She beamed as her hands discovered Rein’s hardening crotch, feeling relief that the man liked her approach. “If in all those possible futures in which I do not die, I get captured and turned into a sex slave… then the most obvious solution is to turn myself into an… unsellable woman. Obviously, I still want to, well, look good on the outside.”

“But imagine. Who would even bother selling or buying a sex slave with her tunnel loosened to the limit? My only concern is that you would abandon me after marking me in such a manner. But perhaps your body-tempering art will ensure that I remain pleasurable for you…”

Rein suddenly realized that he might just have discovered the first use of a future draconic metamorphic form… That would be a worse case scenario.

How had the day turned out this way? He could only sigh. Perhaps it’s his fate to encounter these half-mad women.

0