Clue 012 – Water sports
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a familiar ceiling above me. The usual rafters, insulation, wire, and pipes. After yesterday, I thought things would have changed. That things would have been different from before. Changes were, apparently, not so easily accomplished. I stared at the ceiling for a little while longer until I decided to get up. Nothing would change at all if I stayed in bed. Only after I attempted to rise up from the bed, had I noticed a weight that obstructed the movements of my legs. There was a bare foot that hovered above my abdomen. Its shin disappeared between my thighs, but what shocked me the most was what was to the left of that foot. There was a thigh, and another thigh, and in between them was something that I had not recognized at first, but when realization dawned on me, I quickly looked away. That was a private place that only husbands were supposed to see. Not even National Geographic was that graphic.

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Mmmmmhhh'

The foot raised up a little higher before it swung down and pressed against me. I watched the foot as it slid across my chest and approached my head. Once it touched my neck, it veered off to the right and ended up alongside my face. That left the woman's buttocks and secret place in my direct line of sight. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I had seen depictions of adult women from the front and rear before, but never from such an exotic angle. Her body pressed up against mine, inverted, with her legs spread open. It was scandalous. My eyes averted themselves unconsciously, but there was something magnetic about the appearance in front of me. The porcelain colored skin without a single imperfection.

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Cobra'

A head full of long, dark brown hair appeared farther away, followed by bare shoulders and back. Her shoulder blades looked sharp enough to poke through her skin as she lifted herself up. I had not realized that humans possessed so many ribs. The bones and skeletons that were depicted in books looked different when covered with skin. Every single rib and all of her vertebrae could be counted easily because the skin stuck so tightly to her bones. Her body lifted off of me completely, as only her hands and toes touched the bed. The pose contracted all the wiry muscles in her legs, butt, back, and shoulders.

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Upward-Facing Dog'

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Plank'

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Downward-Facing Dog'

Miss Kelly changed position several times in a row, with a short pause between each. First was a stretch that had her head at the highest point, followed by a stretch where her body was almost in a straight line, and she finished in a position where her buttocks were the highest part of her. I had thought that she had performed the routine, unaware of the fact that I had awoken. However, in the last position, with her butt and private parts up in the air, her face could clearly be seen from in between her knees and slender calves. She looked at me with a small frown on her face. No, her face was upside down, so it was actually a smirk. This was the first time that I had seen her face because she always wore hooded sweatshirts and pants that fully covered up her appearance. I was surprised that her eyes glowed a deep magenta color. They were too dark to be pink, not dark enough to be purple, but they actually glowed. Like two small candles that only emitted a tiny amount of light. Not enough that they illuminated anything, but enough to look ominous in the dark basement.

I had not noticed it at first, but those glowing eyes had gotten closer to me while I stared at them. Her hands had moved closer, up on top of my stomach, and then my chest. Since both of her feet remained on either side of my head as a pivot point, that meant that her face approached me at the same time as her hands. In no time at all, her face was right above my own. I felt her legs press against the sides of my head as she re-positioned herself. She had her palms placed against my shoulders, but lowered herself even more when she swapped her palms for her elbows instead. That brought her head right above my own. I tried to move my head to the side and away, but her legs stopped me. She pressed her face downward and closed the small distance between us. Our lips touched. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to retreat backwards into the pillow, away from her kiss, but she simply pressed her lips down harder. I had never been kissed by a woman before. Certainly never in such an unusual position. I would never have thought that it was even possible to kiss a woman while my head was in between her legs.

I opened up my eyes again, but was not sure where it was safe to look. Miss Kelly's slender neck was right in front of me. The neck muscles and trachea really stood out on such a small and narrow neck. Just above those were two easily visible collarbones that led to two bony shoulders. Her rib bones could even be seen on the front and sides of her chest. There were two small pink circles that stuck out a little higher up. If I included all the books and magazines that I had ever seen, Miss Kelly's breasts would almost definitely have been the smallest. I doubted there was much movement in them even though they were upside down. There was a deep line in her chest that went all the way from her sternum up through the belly button. Her stomach area was much shallower than her rib cage, and her skin was held tight against her inside parts. Even while bent over in half, there was not a single ripple on her abdomen. Her skin was still perfectly smooth. There probably was not even a single ounce of fat on her entire body, very little muscle as well. She looked like a skeleton that had donned skin to cover itself, but perhaps a skin suit that was a few sizes too small for the bones underneath.

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'I've always liked the way you look at me.'

Miss Kelly stopped the lip contact long enough to speak, but then went back for more. No, actually, it was her tongue that she used next. I felt the warm and slippery object as it traced the lines of my mouth. I tried to look for a way out of this predicament, but it was difficult when a naked woman and a cement wall were all that could be seen. The cement wall was the foundation of the house that was behind the bed. There was no escape to be found in that direction. Perhaps she would eventually grow tired and let me go. Her neck and upper chest had already changed to a more reddish color. Blood had already rushed to her head awhile ago.

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'Fucking bitch, she's too early.'

The tongue stopped its assault on my face as Miss Kelly lifted her head away from me and looked towards the opposite side of the house. I followed her gaze, but there was just an interior wall there, so I was not sure what she meant. The pressure of her hands on my chest increased, as her elbows lifted off of my shoulders. I thought that it was finally time for me to be released, but my attempts to respect her dignity worked against me. I had not noticed that her not-so-private place had descended upon my head. Even worse, she shifted her weight so that the area between her legs rested against the bridge of my nose, er, snout. That meant that the hard surface pressed against my eye sockets were her buttocks. The hot and steamy wetness that I felt on the rest of my face were her privates. I was stunned by what had happened. My body refused to move. This woman did not have any shame! I felt her thighs as they squeezed my head from the sides. Her body weight shifted forward and back several times along my face.

(KNOCK) (KNOCK) (KNOCK) (KNOCK)

Someone was at the door, but I was in no position to answer it. A firm grip grabbed hold of my chin as the weight increased on my snout. I managed to open my eyes for a brief moment as the pressure was removed from my eye sockets, but I was not prepared for the sight before my eyes. My snout was slick with fluids as Miss Kelly slid her privates forward and backward along my face! I only caught a brief glimpse before her thighs once again pushed into my eyes. I had thought that it was her butt cheeks that had reached my eye sockets, but had forgotten that there were bony ridges above my eyes. She had turned the top of my head and face into her own personal seat! The amount of heat that came off of her was incredible. It was so hot and sticky that I thought friction burns would have occurred, but the steamy liquids she released smeared everywhere. Miss Kelly groaned louder as she pressed herself into me even harder.

(KNOCK) (KNOCK) (KNOCK) (KNOCK) (KNOCK)

Christina says, in Dark Speech, 'FUCK! The ridges on your head are fucking incredible!'

The person at the door persisted, but Miss Kelly ignored the sounds. I felt, rather than saw, her legs as they trembled in exertion. She pushed herself against me even harder, if that was even possible. My entire face, neck, and shoulders were all wet and sticky. I was pretty sure that some of it was even pushed into my eyes, but they remained closed. My body could not be moved at all. It was as if a huge weight was pressed down upon me. Feet, legs, arms, and hands. They would not respond to any of my commands. She grunted something incomprehensible as more tremors were felt from her. Most of her movements had moved on to my mouth and chin area, so I opened up my eyes. Everything was dark and blurry. Nothing could be seen clearly. My hands tried to wipe away the liquid in my eyes so that I could see, but they still could not be moved. I watched the extremely blurry, pale object as it rose and fell on my face.

After some time had passed, Miss Kelly eventually collapsed on top of my chest. I could feel her entire body shake as she convulsed above me. Even more fluids spread over my neck and chest. My head was squeezed tightly between her two legs as they spasmed. My body finally listened to me again, so I pushed her twitching body off of me, and finally escaped from the bed, and from her. I ran through the laundry room and into an adjacent room to find the only exterior door in the basement. Father told me not to use it, he also said not to run in the house, but it was an emergency. After the locks were unlocked, I opened the door and stepped outside. There was an exterior faucet next to the door that I regularly used to water the plants. Cool water poured out after I turned on the nozzle. My hands cupped the cold water and splashed it onto my face. I rinsed away the sticky substances that were on my face, neck, and chest. After a short scrub, I finally saw clearly again.

Laura says, in an unknown tongue, 'kvit p'kta guya slayt'

Mrs. Kelly, Miss Kelly's mother, stood to my left. She must have just come from the front of the house. It was probably her that had knocked on the door earlier. Her right hand reached up and covered her nose as she looked at me, at the open door into the basement, and then back down towards me again. She used her left hand to close the basement door and then grabbed me by the hand. Her hand was extremely warm, but then I remembered that my hands were just in the cold faucet water. Mrs. Kelly took me over to the wooden fence that separated the Kelly property from Father's. She unlatched the gate and pulled me towards the pool. Without any hesitation, she jumped into the deep end, and pulled me along with her.

Once under the water, she pulled me towards the shallow end of the pool. Mrs. Kelly swam with me sometimes, but she usually sunbathed instead. I had thought that it was strange when the fence went up around their property, but later I realized that it was to protect Mrs. Kelly's dignity as she sunbathed. I certainly would not call the pieces of string that she typically wore around the pool a bathing suit. It surely did not hide much. Mrs. Kelly would often untie the strings on her back when she laid on her stomach and tanned her back side. However, I think she would sometimes forget that I was still there when she rolled over to tan her front side too. She was really embarrassed the first few times that she realized she was topless around me. Her face reddened as her arms and hands covered up her large chest. However, she must have decided that it was not anything to worry about because she stopped getting embarrassed around me. She was nice enough to allow me the use of their pool. So, of course, I respected her privacy and did not look at her curvy body.

In the shallows, Mrs. Kelly lifted her shirt up and over her head. She had a lacy black bra on underneath. It covered way more of her chest than the string bikini she usually wore. The shirt was used to wipe my face. It took longer than I thought it would have to clean my head. Only after I had seen my reflection in the water, had I noticed how many spikes or horns stuck out of the back of my head. Mrs. Kelly took quite a while to clean up the crevasses around my eyes and horns. After my head was clean, she pulled me up the stairs, out of the pool, and over to the outdoor showers.

There were two shower stalls set up with partial walls and saloon-style doors next to the house. I was pushed towards the right shower door as Mrs. Kelly entered to the left. The colored mosaic tiles felt nice and smooth underneath my feet as the warm water descended on me. I did not know how the water knew when to turn itself on and off, but it did. Mrs. Kelly passed some soap over the wall to me, and I was surprised to see her garments already draped over the wall. Cream-colored shorts, a white shirt, and two pieces of black undergarments. Mrs. Kelly did not have any shame either.

It dawned on me that the partial walls should have been taller than they were, because I had to lower my head down to keep myself from sights that I was probably not supposed to see. Even though she was not embarrassed, there were walls in between us. The walls would not have been able to serve their purpose if I just looked over them. For some reason, they reminded me of sidewalks and the people that walked on the grass next to sidewalks, instead of using them as they were intended. People should use items correctly. Though, after some thought, I realized that privacy was probably not what the designers of these showers were after. The saloon-style doors were easily seen through from the outside and the partial walls were easily seen over the top of. Perhaps these walls served no real purpose. Or they were always intended to be an illusion of privacy.

Mrs. Kelly appeared outside the right shower door with a bright orange robe for me. She had also donned a bright yellow robe. She usually wore bright and cheery colors. A quick glance to my right showed her garments that were left on the shower wall to dry. Once I was robed, we walked over the stone patio, up the stairs to the wooden deck, and through the sliding glass doors into the kitchen. Mrs. Kelly poured a bowl of cereal and brought it over to the breakfast table. It was a smaller and more usable table inside the kitchen area. Great for impromptu meals or when a more relaxed atmosphere was desired. Dining rooms were typically used for important meals or when guests were over. The dining room was almost never used in Father's house.

Mrs. Kelly placed the cereal on the table, pointed at it and then me, and then she left the room. I sat down at the breakfast table and ate the offered cereal. A bunch of colorful circles that were as tasteless as the salad yesterday. At least the cereal crunched in between my teeth. The most difficult part of the cereal was not the small silver spoon in my large hand, but how to drink the milk afterward. My new mouth did not work the same as my old one. My lips barely had any controllable movements, which made it difficult to form a seal around the lip of the bowl. Luckily, I was in an absorbent robe that soaked up any of the spillage.

Mrs. Kelly returned with a long piece of paper and placed it on the table in front of me. It had many colored blocks that were in a relatively straight line. There were eight different colored blocks on the paper, and the colors repeated several times throughout the line of blocks. About twenty percent of the way up the line, there was a red rectangle named Jova that was circled with black marker. Mrs. Kelly pushed the paper into my hands, and then beckoned me to follow her. I quickly placed the bowl and spoon into the kitchen sink before I followed her down the hallway. We entered into a small room that was mostly hidden behind a large orange hole. Much of the ceiling and floor were eaten by the hole, as well as another unfortunate desk.

0