C70
970 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Claudia arrived, the class was completely changed.

"Her Highness Claudia is a strong lady, and is truly worthy of being the leader of her country."

"No, no, no, I am still a novice."

"Well, don't be humble".

"I love your modest side, too!"

 Girls flocked to Claudia. Many of the boys were also looking for an opportunity to greet Claudia.

 Before Claudia's arrival, Eleonore was at the center of that circle, but .......

 Now, except for a few idiots, only a few approach Eleonore.

 Eleonore is a picky type.

 On the contrary to Eleonore, Claudia is quite sociable. Someone is always by Claudia's side.

 Claudia treats me like a special person. Claudia allows me to call her by her nickname, and I am often called to her private room. There is no one else like me. With my higher rank, it's only natural that rumors spread that I'm the one Claudia's love interest is with.

 The truth is, I'm just watching Claudia study in her private room. ......

 Claudia has been under the curse of an evil god and has not been able to spend much time on her studies until now. So, using me, who knows the situation, as a pretext, she manages to make time for her studies and strives to get the grades that will not embarrass her as a member of the royal family.

 She must have a good head on her shoulders. Claudia is able to maintain top-level results in the few hours she spends studying.

 By the way, Claudia is now 14 years old, which is two years above the rest of us in terms of her grade.

 Claudia and Eleonore are definitely sisters, but they don't look much alike.

"Dee?"

"Hmm?"

"Brother, Her Highness Claudia is calling for you, hmm?"

"What are you doing here? Would you mind keeping me company?"

"Okay."

 Perhaps she wants to take some time to study again. I agreed to go with her.

"Your Highness, is it Viscount Baumgarten again?"

"Yes. He is my favorite."

"I'm a little jealous that only the Viscount is favored by you."

"I'm sorry."

 I don't mind helping Claudia, but the girls and boys alike are staring at me. ...... Can't you do something about this?

"Sister."

 As she was about to leave the classroom following Claudia, Eleonore stopped Claudia. Eleonore's face was blank, but for some reason I got the feeling that she was extremely angry.

 Behind Eleonore, I could also see Leanhardt, who was probably hitting on Eleonore again.

'Sister, it's up to you to decide who you want to be close to, but as expected, isn't that bias a bit too much?

"Oh, no? Elle has a special relationship with Viscount Baumgarten, too, doesn't she? You even allow him to call you by your nickname."

"I'm not! I'm just taking advice from him."

 The combat advice to Eleonore has continued on a regular basis since then. When I think about it, the only people Eleonore calls to her private room are me and Cornelia.

 Is she upset that her sister is about to take even her few friends away from her?

"Is that so? But just in time. Why don't you come with us, Elle? Isn't it a rare opportunity for us to talk in person? I have a feeling we don't have a mutual understanding."

''That's ....... It is ......."

 Eleonore gave a pained and difficult expression.

 For Eleonore, the position of the next sovereign, a position that she had played with great difficulty until now, was destabilized by Claudia, who had been fixed. It was Claudia who made it unstable. Claudia must have a lot on her mind.

 And it is not only Eleonore's position that has become unstable. The position of the nobles is also unstable.

 Until now, Eleonore had been the confirmed successor to the throne, but now Claudia had a clear choice.

 The nobles, who had been united until now, are now split in two over which of them should succeed to the throne.

 Well, from the looks of the noble kids in the classroom, it seems that Claudia has the upper hand. ...... I don't know what will happen.

 Claudia was never even hinted to exist in the game. When the princess was mentioned, it was Eleonore, and it was a decided future that Eleonore would be the next king.

 In fact, in the ending of the game, Eleonore, who married the protagonist, is crowned queen.

 Perhaps in the game world, Claudia lost her life to the curse of the evil god without being cured.

 Even though I did not know this, treating Claudia made the board too complicated. I wanted to use the knowledge I had gained from the game, but it was terribly limited.

 As for me, I'd like to get around and stay out of the fight with the evil gods. ......

"What? What is it? Are you and Eleonore going somewhere else? Take me along too, I'll show you a good time! I'll show them a good time!"

 Leinhardt. I envy you your good humor.

"No, thank you."

"No."

"Oh, no. You're with Dee again? What's going on?!"

 Leinhardt looked at me with jealousy.

14