c105
453 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this the Baumgarten mansion ......?"

:Yes."

 It was around noon when we returned to Baumgarten's mansion in the royal capital after the wedding and the fancy reception.

 Cassandra, still in her pure white wedding dress, looked up at Baumgarten's mansion and raised her eyebrows a little.

'Is something wrong?':;

'No. ....... It's a modest mansion.'

'You can honestly tell me it's small?

'Is it? Then I think it is indeed too small for the house of a person who holds a count's title. I would like it to be at least four times this size for the future.:

"Yes, four times as much. .....:.

Yes, that's right. I'll have a little consultation with my parents, they have some land.:

"Oh, ....... Please ......

"Leave it to me."

 What kind of mansion will it be? The construction and maintenance costs are going to be a big problem. I have to earn more money. ......

"It won't be ready anytime soon. You will have to put up with this for a while."

"I understand. Besides, I am not a materialistic person. The Altmeyer family is all about simplicity and solidity. I don't mind the house, the clothes, or anything as long as I am not insulted as a count."

"I'm glad to hear you say that."

 I smile in return.

 From now on, Cassandra is a member of the Baumgarten family. It is rather helpful to have someone like Cassandra, who speaks out frankly from an aristocrat's perspective.

 If I ignore the romantic feelings between me and Cassandra, Cassandra's marriage can only benefit the Countess Baumgarten family.

 The Baumgarten, who had always been a petty aristocrat, lacked a certain sense of nobility. As a count, Baumgarten does not know how to behave. Besides, the etiquette and culture required of a baron and a count are different. Cassandra is a valuable person who is aware of these differences.

 It would be very welcome to have a relationship with the Marquise Altmeyer, a great noble family, and it would be great to have access to Cassandra and the Marquise Altmeyer's contacts.

 Well, the rest depends on the relationship between me and Cassandra. ......

 There is a saying that love is something that falls, but love is something that grows. Let's nurture our love together with Cassandra.

"'Well, let's go into the mansion. Please, take my hand."

"Thank you, Master."

 Escorting Cassandra, I opened the front door of the mansion and saw two small figures. They were Cornelia and Lily. They stood with their arms crossed and stared up at me.

"Brother, where the hell have you been ......?"

""Crap!""

 Just as Cornelia was about to complain to me, Cassandra squealed with delight and hugged Cornelia and Lily.

"What? Huh?"

"Huh?"

 Naturally, Cornelia and Lily were puzzled, but Cassandra held them in her arms and did not let go. Instead, she began to rain kisses down on their cheeks like a machine gun.

"They're both so cute! I've thought about them for a long time. From now on, I will be the one to protect them! From now on, I am their big sister-in-law! You can always count on me! Kuu! Just being their sister-in-law was worth marrying Dietfried!"

Huh? What? What do you mean? Hey, hey!"

What is this?

What is this?" "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......."

 I couldn't help but be baffled by the unexpected appearance of Cassandra, with her eyes dotting the .......

 What? What does that mean?

 ◇

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself when I saw how adorable you two were."

"Oh, oh ......."

 I pulled Cassandra away and brought Cornelia and Lily into the living room with me.

 First of all, it started with Cassandra's apology. ...... Cassandra has a crisp, clear face, as if her earlier loose face was a lie. I was wondering if it was really the same person.

 She looked much happier than when she kissed me.

 It's true that the relationship between me and Cassandra has just begun, but such a blatant difference in attitude makes me worried.

 Did this person want Cornelia and Lily from the very beginning?

"But I've become their sister-in-law. I'm sure they'll tolerate a little show of affection, right?"

"!!"

 No doubt about it! She's after Cornelia and Lily!

"Cassandra, I think there's a limit to how far things can go. I don't want you getting too close to them."

"My husband is not a good-looking man. Women have different ways of communicating with each other, you know?"

"Maybe so, but I think Cassandra's clearly overstepping the mark."

"Is that normal for a woman?"

"What?"

 Is that so?

 I'm not a woman, so I'm not familiar with communication between women. But thinking back, Cornelia and Lily also hug each other sometimes, bathe together, sleep together, etc.

 It seems that women's communication is much more intimate than that of men.

 Am I really wrong?

6