c107
362 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I am Cassandra Baumgarten. I am the wife of Dietfried Baumgarten, the current hot topic of conversation in the capital.

 However, I chose Dietfried as my husband in order to fulfill my ambitions. I was not really interested in Dietfried himself. ......

 The marriage between Dietfried and myself, which my grandfather forced upon me. Normally, I would not have complained if he had rejected me, but I am sure it was because of his pressure that Dietfried did not complain.

 Under such circumstances, it's no use if he doesn't like me. ......

"Cassandra, it may not be soon, but I'll be there for you. But I will love you. So I want you to make an effort to love me too. Let's be happy together. We will make everyone envy us."

 It was an accident. I had never imagined that I would be so excited to be with a nobleman.

 And it was a 13-year-old boy, five years younger than me.

 I thought it was interesting. So I decided to try to love him just over again.

 It was indeed the prince whom the princess had been looking forward to meeting. Maybe I can love him, too.

 But first, let's start with .......

 I looked down at Lily's head as she walked in front of me. She is a beautiful girl with bright red semi-long hair, just the way I like it.

 I have someone in mind, a princess, but that's it, that's it.

 I want to hug her from behind right now.

 Just when I thought that, I hugged Lily tightly from behind and smelled her hair. "Su-ha.

"What?"

You're so cute, I couldn't resist ......"

 I shouldn't have done that, Cassandra. Once released, it was a reaction to something you had been suppressing. I feel that I am becoming more loyal to my own desires.

"You care about Lia right now."

"Yes."

 Damn! I love the way she is so calm and expressionless, as if she is not interested in me! I feel like I'm going crazy.

"Sizzle."

 I swallow the spit that is about to overflow and let go of Lily-san. Someday, someday, I want to make her call me "sister-in-law!"

 But Lily-san is right, Cornelia-san is important for now.

 Cornelia-san suddenly became distraught when she heard about the marriage between me and Dietfried. After that, she told me herself that she wanted to marry Dietfried.

 Then there is a way.

 Aristocratic men may have more than one wife. Dietfried, moreover, is a count. It is normal for a count to have more than one wife in order to ensure that he will have an heir. Let's start from this point and try to persuade him.

 I have no intention of becoming a full-fledged wife. If possible, I would like to create a cozy and comfortable wife's house where the wives get along well with each other.

 I knew that Cornelia was fond of Dietfried, but I had no idea that she wanted to marry him. I also feel Lily's fondness for Dietfried, and the princess also .......

 I am a little jealous of the fact that so many beautiful girls are falling in love with Dietfried.

 But now I am the wife of the Baumgarten family. Any disturbance in the house or in the back of the house could be due to my lack of management skills. I must be strong.

 For the princess to marry, for her love to be fulfilled, and for me to be with her.

 For the sake of ambition, go for it! I am!

Three hours later.

"Brother ......"

"Lia......"

"I'm sorry I called you a liar. Do you still love me ......?"

"Of course I do. There's not a moment when I don't love you, Lia."

"Brother ......!"

 The small living room of the Baumgarten mansion. The two were hugging each other tightly.

 I think that settles the matter.

 After that, I and Lily went into Cornelia's room and listened to her complaints for about two hours, and then spent about an hour trying to persuade her.

 It's nice to see a 13-year-old girl confessing the bud of her young love, isn't it? I was so excited that I had a hard time keeping my nose from bleeding. I thought my nose was going to bleed.

 Cornelia was anxious. The situation of attractive girls falling in love with Dietfried one after another. She was afraid that one day he would forget about her and stop loving her. She had been suffering for a long time.

 Every time Dietfried had affairs with various women, it made Ms. Cornelia anxious. It's not worth it at all. But it would be unreasonable to ask a thirteen year old boy to be worthwhile.

"Big brother, will you make me your bride too ......?"

 Cornelia-san asks Dietfried with an anxious expression. Here it is, Dietfried! Show your worthiness here and now!

'............ yeah. I swear I will marry Lia."

"Brother!"

 It took a little while, but it's an overachievement. Now let's just say well done, Dietfried.

When Lia turns twenty.'

'Oh no, I want eighteen.'

"............ okay. Then let's get married when you turn eighteen."

That's a promise.?"

Yeah. A promise.

 There are many ways to exchange promises, kiss vows, and reinforce promises, but it's hard to come up with at thirteen, isn't it? I'll let Dietfried know later. I will train Dietfried up!

"I am sorry for everything I have done to you, Lia. From now on, I will take better care of you than ever before. I think this incident was caused by a lack of communication between us. From now on, I will tell Leah anything. So I want you to tell me anything."

"Anything?"

"Oh, it could be anything, even something as trivial as a flower blooming in the garden. Anyway, don't be afraid to talk about anything."

"Yeah. ......!"

 That's a cute promise. But there are people with whom you can talk about anything. Someone who is that easygoing. Such a person is hard to find.

 And even more so, aristocrats are taught not to let their feelings show on their faces. The relationship between Dietfried and Cornelia was dazzlingly beautiful.

 I couldn't help but wish that I could have such a relationship with Dietfried, Cornelia, and Lily.

8