c108
373 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Cornelia's anger was subdued by the efforts of Cassandra and Lily.

 I never thought Cornelia would remember her promise to marry me until she was this age,....... Even though I didn't know it, I must have been rubbing Cornelia's feelings the wrong way for a long time. ......

 I only wanted to make Cornelia happy, but I had no idea that our intentions were so far apart. ......

 But I am glad to know Cornelia's feelings.

 Apparently, Cassandra did a great job in convincing Cornelia. I'm kind of sorry that this happened out of the blue when she just came to this house.

 I owe her a debt of gratitude for persuading Cornelia. I have to take better care of Cassandra.

 Me and Cassandra are on .......

"............"

"............"

 My room is quiet. It's not just me, but Cassandra, who has changed into her nightgown. It's our first night as a couple. That's what I mean.

 I've never experienced anything like this in my life before. Cassandra, the daughter of an aristocrat, would have no experience either. I'm worried. Will it work?

 I couldn't even get a satisfying kiss, you know? I have nothing but anxiety.

 I am very nervous. My throat is parched.

"Do you have any experience, Dietfried?"

"No, I don't have any experience ......."

"You are thirteen years old, aren't you? Do you know what we are going to do?"

"Yes."

"You're a child, aren't you?"

 Cassandra giggles. I am thirteen and Cassandra is eighteen. And Cassandra is eighteen. Perhaps she is trying to lead me as an older woman?

 But I am a reincarnated person. I was somewhat embarrassed to be led by a girl who was not even half as old as I was in my previous lives combined.

 So I overcome my anxiety and open my mouth.

"I'll be as gentle as I can. And please call me Dee."

Yes. Please be gentle. And please call me Dora."

"Oh. Okay, ......, Dora.

"Yes, Dee."

 I reached for Cassandra and led her onto the bed.

 Cassandra took my hand without reluctance.

 ◇ ◇

"Whew... ......"

 It was amazing. It was just amazing.

I was just so excited.

 The bed is illuminated only by moonlight. Cassandra is breathing out roughly on top of it. The edge of her eyes had large tears in them.

 I thought I was being gentle in my own way,......, but I was not. I knew it wasn't enough.

 C Cassandra's ample white breasts rose and fell violently. I was reaching out my hand to Cassandra's breast as if I was invited.

"Dee ......?"

"Dora, I'm sorry ......."

"What?"

I'm sorry. Can I try again?"

What? What? Can you try again, Dee? Take a break, hmm ......!

"I just can't seem to get it together."

 ◇

"Beast ......"

"............"

"Dee is a Beast ......"

"............"

 The next morning. I was on my knees with Cassandra's reproachful tearful eyes.

 Since then, I've fucked Cassandra a number of times ....... I think I've been pretty reckless with a girl for the first time.

 The last time, I just poured out my lust on Cassandra, who was crying and begging me to stop. ...... No wonder Cassandra called me a beast.

"I'm sorry ....... I couldn't control myself after that first time. ......"

 Shaggy black hair. The black eyes staring at me with tears in them. The white, thin shoulders that tremble slightly. Her hands gripping the comforter tightly. The most important thing to remember is that you can't be too careful with what you put on.

"But I still think there are limits to what we can do. ......"

"That's right. ......:

 It's so true that I can't say anything.

"It hurt. ......"

"I'm so sorry. ......"

 I never thought my self-control was so weak. I can't laugh at Leinhardt now.

You may not believe me now, but I was so charmed by you that I forgot about myself. It's the same now. Reason and desire are battling inside me."

............

"It's true. I'm surprised at myself that it came to this."

"Say that again?"

Say what?

Was I that charming?

"Oh, yes. Dora is attractive. Dora is fascinating. It changes the way I look at things."

"So ......"

"............"

 The spiky aura of Cassandra seems to have become a little gentler.

"I forgive you this time."

"Really? Thank you. I'm sorry."'

"But I would appreciate it if you would take care of my body next time. ......"

 The next time, it seems Cassandra won't refuse to lay skin-to-skin with me.

"That's ...... good enough for you, ......?"

"Not a commitment, is it?"

"I'm not even sure myself what will happen next. ......"

 I want to promise, but I don't know what will happen next. I didn't think I had such a beast inside me. ......

 I feel bad for Cassandra, but I can't promise her this much.

Please don't look like you're about to cry. I understand. It is a wife's duty to subdue the desires of the husband, isn't it?"

 Cassandra said in a cheerful voice. I'm sorry I made her feel uncomfortable," Cassandra said in a cheerful voice.

"Thank you, Cassandra. I love you."

"Well, you are in good shape."

 We both laughed.

 I'll be really careful next time.

t/n I am losing interest in that series , i wob't drop it since I came thia far 

8