c109
362 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were having a graceful breakfast in the beautiful morning sun.

"Would you like some more bread, brother?"

Thank you, Lia.

'Lia, can I have some of that?"

"Yes, sister-in-law."

 Cornelia had exploded the day Cassandra arrived, but now she was smiling and talking with Cassandra.

 Despite her apprehension, the relationship between Cassandra and Cornelia is also good. She even calls Cassandra "sister-in-law" now.

 There is some uncertainties in Lily and Cassandra's relationship, but Lily also calls Cassandra "sister-in-law," and I wonder if she approves of Cassandra in a manner of speaking.

 Of course, the relationship between me and Cassandra is good. Although we have had some troubles in our love life at night, Cassandra always stands up for me and takes care of me. I would like to repay Cassandra in some way.

 However, I have learned many things since Cassandra's arrival. The Baumgarten mansion in the capital is so small and shabby that it is unbefitting of a count. The biggest of all was that Kornél was a very good man, and he was a very good man.

 Among these, the most important thing was that I learned about Cornelia's feelings.

 Cornelia remembered the promise she made to me when we were children that she would marry me. That in itself made me happy, and to be honest, it was a relief.

 I had been afraid that she would get married and leave home.

 I felt a special bond with Cornelia. I did not want to leave her.

 But if I married Cornelia, I would be able to stay with her.

 Does this mean that I love Cornelia as a woman? Or is it just an ugly possessive desire? I still don't know.

"Speaking of which, Dee?"

Yes, Dora?

"I'd like to get back to work at the palace, if you'll forgive me."

"The palace?"

 Cassandra was a maid for Claudia, wasn't she? It's also the kind of maid that stands above all the other maids, like the head maid.

 Cassandra has not been to the royal palace since she came to the Baumgarten family.

 I had heard that noblewomen quit their jobs when they get married, but I wondered if Cassandra didn't want to quit.

"Do you want to continue?"

'Yes. 'If possible, I would like to be excused."

'All right. All right. Give my best to Her Highness, Claudia."

'Thank you, Dee."

 Cassandra smiled, looking really happy. Cassandra was really happy to see Claudia. Between Cassandra and Claudia, there is a solid relationship of trust between the two of them.

 Yes, I know. Let's ask Cassandra about that.

Dora, as a courtesy to Lia and Lily, do you think we should put them in the royal palace?"

"The royal palace? The royal palace is for those who have already mastered a certain level of etiquette. ......"

"I see. ......"

 Cassandra shook her head in annoyance.

"If that is the case, shall I see to the etiquette of Lia and Lily?"

"But wouldn't that be too much trouble for Dora?"

"No problem. It's okay. Besides, we'll be heading to Baumgarten soon, right? We can do it then."

'I see. I'll do it. I'll take care of it."

"Yes, please."

 Cassandra will take care of Cornelia and Lily's manners, but what about me? I don't know how to behave in a manner befitting a count.

"If possible, I would like you to watch my behavior as well. I'm worried about it too."

"Yes, that's fine."

 Cassandra's eyes narrowed as if she were looking at something dazzling. Her beautiful smile made me feel like I could do my best in anything.

 Once again, I think Cassandra is a beautiful woman. You may think I'm a 13-year-old, but Cassandra has an air of maturity and femininity about her. When I look at Cassandra, I remember Cassandra being wild on the bed and blush, but I would like to watch her all the time if possible. I would like to watch Cassandra all the time if I could.

 ◇

That day, I was called by Claudia as usual.

 I was finally ready to leave for Baumgarten, and this would probably be my last goodbye.

'Speaking of which, Dee?

Yes, what is it, Your Highness Claudia?"

 Claudia was looking at me with an unusual expression, as if she was trying to stifle a laugh.

 What is it?

I heard from Dora. I hear you're quite the adept, huh?

Adept , huh......?"

 I couldn't believe I was hearing words I didn't expect to come out of a princess's mouth, so I asked back.

"In layman's terms, I would say that I prefer color, wouldn't I? You seem to be asking for Dora several times a day, don't you?"

"What?!"

" Huh? Oh, come on, Cassandra! What are you talking to the princess?"

 When I unintentionally turned toward Cassandra, she was hiding half of her face with a tray in embarrassment. Her face is bright red.

 If you're embarrassed, don't say it!

 Why would you reveal a married couple's secret? ......

'No, well, that's ....... Oh no, haha ......."

"There's a saying, "I like the color of a hero," so there's no need to be embarrassed, is there?"

 Damn. Claudia is definitely amused! I've never seen Claudia with a big smile on her face like that!

 And the maids nearby had heard it, too, and were looking at me with a slightly red face. Some of them were my classmates. Why on earth would I be so sad to have my marital life revealed to my classmates?

"Excuse me, Your Highness? I think it's time to drop the subject. ......"

"Oh, why? Isn't it good that the Countess is safe and sound?'

"Geez. ......"

 This one is ......!

"But yes, it's true. Dee would not be too happy if I kept going on like this, so let's change the subject."

"Thank you. ......"'

 Don't change the subject if you know what you're talking about. ......

"Dora told me about this. ......"

"Huh?!"

 Just the way she enters the conversation makes my body jump. Claudia was looking at me like that with an evil smile on her face.

Heh. It seems that Dee is going back to the territory once to develop it?"

Yes, Your Highness. I will be away from the capital for a while, so I will not be able to visit you to see how you are doing."

Oh, that's all right then."

"What?"

"Yes, that's right. I will not tell Dee yet."

  Claudia looked at me amused and laughed.

7