Second Log
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A stranger's comment.

I've read a bunch of them. As someone who enjoy reading online novels and such, it's unavoidable to see one of these (So I just skip reading them and went to another chapter). It's not that I don't like it, it's just... just... well... (I forgot the word so...)

I read them sometimes but some of it are things that I couldn't understand. Well it's not related to the things I've read so... Where did it came from? And then I'll keep thinking (isn't that a comment for another story?). Who knows? But it did keep me wondering, I'm easily get distracted so... goodluck on me!

There are also comments that are not friendly to the eye. And with that, I just scroll and hit the next button as fast as I could. I'll be that person who get's terrified of snake even if their contained in an aquarium (sorry snake I just don't... we're not meant to be). Well, I wonder how they can write something like that though? But I won't dive into that, it's not for me anyway.

I also read fun comments that I wish I could participate in, it's just I have to log in if I want to comment on something but I can't because I don't have an account. And even if I make one, the conversation I want to join in was done like six months ago. So... I get jealous because I'm not included and I can't participate. And so... I snub it like a kid who don't want to eat their veggies (so fussy).

There are also those guardian comments that come in lengthy post. They we're the one's who will point out what's missing on some parts. They also encourage the writer and such. But I just scroll through it since it's a letter for the writer. I'm just not interested reading other people's letter (I only peek sometimes).

But then, a comment came and it's from a guardian. I haven't post any of my writings since I'm not sure if I should or I should not (it will probably anyway) but I got a comment. At first I want to reply but I don't know how to. I don't know what to write. I am very happy (such a simpleton).

I wanted to say thank you but it will probably taken as 'just' thank you. I don't want that... I'm really grateful for the encouragement. It was sort of refreshing. I guess this is how a writer feels when they receive such comments. Strange... I kind of like it. 

When I was just reading I don't have this reaction. I guess this is the difference between a comment for someone and a comment for you. I feel happy someone encouraged me. I'm still shy to reply though, I'm not used to it.

I don't know what reaction I'll make when someone throw unfriendly typed words to me in the future but I will absorb my guardian comment for now. It is thanks to a stranger's comment.

Ps. I eat my veggies. (I really do)

2