Punk is Dead
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A hazardous blizzard was strongly intensifying in the core. Edward’s dead head was dragged along by his rapidly freezing tendrils. His mouth hung open slackjawed with his tongue sticking onto a cold metal pole. The animated bones of a skeleton in Elven plotting armor ripped it off like a bandage. 

Nancy the necromancer gripped her lifeless ex in one bony hand while her zombie seeing eye leprechaun led the other. They walked through the snowy wasteland as the wolves howled at the single full moon bathing them in its light. A mountain towered over them while the big snowflakes fell in the background.

“Are we there yet?” asked Nancy.

“We are almost there, quite asking,” said Ratom.

“Hey Eddy, hear that it’s almost time to reincarnate you so you can join my harem of freaks isn't that great,tehehehe,” cackled Nancy with a hoarse smokey skeletal voice.

The blanketed white trees grew thin with the air. The pair slowly climbed, but had supernatural endurance to never stop advancing towards the goal. The path ahead had been tread before, but it was rapidly being filled in with fresh snowfall. A steep hill was where Ratom had taken them on a detour.

“Oooof!”.

Nancy slipped and fell backwards dragging down the other two bodies with her. She slid like a bobsled zooming back down the mountain picking up steam. She lifted Edward’s head, and smacked him into the ice using teeth as a brake. The three dead bodies hung off a cliff blowing in the sharp winds.

“I think we’re stuck shit,” said Ratom, hanging off her armor.

“Nah I just need some air,” said Nancy, reaching blindly around with her freehand.

She smacked Ratom in the head, knocking him off her back. She hung on to Edward while Ratom hung off her feet.

“Rat, would you fish the device out of my purse hidden in my armor,” she instructed.

“Ok where is it?,” said the zombie leprechaun, starting to climb back up.

“Hit the four leaf clover on the back in order top left, top right, top right, bottom left to unlock it,” she said.

Ratom hit the clover as instructed and a hatch opened in one of the massive front breastplates.

“Jeez, I get to reach up there, and your purse too.. I must have graduated to be a harem member myself,” said Ratom climbing around to the front all excited. 

“Nah, we're just friends,” said Nancy.

“Dangit.” 

Ratom started fishing around inside the bag made of genuine human leather. He tossed a well lubed bone off the cliff after a pack of bubblegum. In the bottom of the bag he found several wrapped packages that felt like heavy stones.

“Alright witch, which one is it?” he asked.

“I don’t know man, just start unwrapping. It's a very light yellow.”

The zombie leprechaun pet unwrapped the first package revealing a magma stone that started smoking. It was tossed off the cliff after the other items. Next he found two stones fused together yellow and white with the center mixing freely.

“Ok I got whatever this is now what?,” asked Ratom.

“Now just need a charge of electricity to activate it,” said Nancy.

“Ok, I'll keep looking for an electric stone in here,” he said, continuing to shift through the purse contents.

“I don’t have one in there, we have to find one, or get hit by lightning to activate it,” she said.

“Well then It looks like we're screwed out here hanging on a cliffhanger farc,” growled Ratom. 

“Hmmm you know the saying, three heads is better than one so do keep digging.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” 

“Find a zombie crystal, it's time to revive our third wheel and see if he's got any ideas. There was never a time he wouldn’t tell me what to do next.”

“Ok but I don’t think he’s gonna be doing much talking with a mouth full of granite haha,” chuckled Ratom. 

“Just keep looking,” she scolded.

“Ah, here we go,” he said, holding the pitch black stone up to the moon.

The wind smashed through and almost blew both stones out of his little hands. He bit into her arm like a chicken wing, grabbed one mid air, and the other fell into the bag.

“Phew good thing you can’t see anything,” sighed Ratom, holding onto the stones like he was still alive. 

“Can’t see what?” asked Nancy.

“Nothing, I just have to climb to higher ground to get access to stabbing your little friend,” said Ratom, pulling himself upwards.

Edwards' face looked mean even resting dead as a doorknob. The leprechaun peeled back his closed eye and aimed the sharpened crystal for its final destination. He aborted the mission at the last second. He would have slapped his head if he had a freehand.

“Wait a second Nancy when I stab this dude he’s going to let go and let us fall off this cliff,” said Ratom.

“I didn’t realize we were in that kind of predicament, and yeah if there's someone I can count on letting me down it's Eddy,” she said.

“Why the farc do you want to revive this asshole then?” asked Ratom.

“I can fix him.”

“Oh.. well what should I do now?”.

“I don’t know, let's stay put and maybe I'll think of something, how far is the drop down?,” said Nancy.

Ratom looked below and shook his head at not seeing where the fall would end.

“We will probably turn to dust on impact,” he said.

They hung out in the cold for what must have been hours. Thankfully since everyone was already dead they weren’t in any danger of freezing to death. The winds whistled in through Nancy's ear holes, tickled whatever brain remained in the dark void, and came roaring out her open eye sockets. All the noise made for terrible thinking conditions.

“Alright I got it. Listen, we will force him to stay biting. I've got a sword in my other breast pocket, skewer him like a shish kabob,” explained  Nancy.

“Jeez girl, it took you that long to remember,” said Ratom, opening his eyes from the spell of the half nap he was under.

She put her fingers somewhere and the other compartment opened revealing a little purple dagger. The point had been sticking out the other side of the armor acting as a piercing nipple. Ratom unsheathed the weapon and slid it through Edward’s jaw like hot butter anchoring his bite down to the ledge and stabbing the zombie crystal into his eye. 

The dead head came alive with a vengeance but the dagger held it muted and secured in position. Edwards' eyes turned pure red while his bald crystal scaled head started smoking. He tried raging against the oppression regardless. 

Ratom saw sparks of electricity zapping through the hanging entrails and his chance at getting their salvation. He shoved the air/magnet combination crystal deep underneath real quick. The crystal came alive underneath and the head started floating upwards, ripping the teeth, and dagger out with it.

“Whoa, we're floating like a balloon,” gasped Ratom.

“That's what I'm talking about bitch lets go,” said Nancy.

“MMMMMPHgrrrrreeeeee,” moaned Edward, trying to speak, but the blade was still straight through his jawbone.

“Shhh you know how much chewing with your mouth full always bothered me love. Hey you know where to guide us Rat,” said Nancy.

“Yup, well I don’t know how to control this flying stone,” said Ratom.

“Just tell me when we are close,” responded Nancy.

They drifted through the air slowly traveling upwards. The core of the planet already had a lower gravity than the surface, but now it must have been close to zero. The clouds parted ways as they traveled above them. The mountain peak was now under feet as the sky sparkled revealing the roof of the core of the planet several thousand leagues above. The wind was completely absent as they drifted on a slow crash course towards the full moon pulling them closer. It floated just under the roof casting light from what appeared to be nothing. They floated closer and closer. 

Later it became apparent that the surface was made of crystal power giving it its glow. They grew close enough to the moon's surface now to taste it. A grouping of alien structures greeted them camouflaged within the rocks. Another gravity field took control over the anti gravity crystal. 

A spire built with a dome activated a loud tractor beam that sucked them forward over a graveyard composed of strange stones. The graves looked freshly dug, and the stones were engraved with runes that glowed under the moon dust. There was some kind of generator humming in the background, a dome in the distance, and steam coming from smoke stacks in the rocks.

“Where are we?” asked Ratom.

“GRRRR,” cried Edward, as the sword was beginning to slowly loosen. 

“Just another pit-stop on our everlasting journey of death and discovering the many avenues in which the dead can be reborn,” said Nancy.

The tractor beam pulled them to the spire. Nancy ripped out the stone from underneath Edward’s entrails where it kept on going ultimately sticking to the alien antenna. They slowly drifted toward the ground landing in the graveyard. The runes hummed with power shooting off bursts forming holes through the mist. The bouncing lights intermixed in an orgy of energy as a rainbow of colors danced throughout the area. Eventually the lines separated again, hitting the soil where whatever dead was buried. 

Ratom pulled out the dagger as the ground around them rumbled.

“My arms, my legs, my cock, and my freedom How are we supposed to slash, and smash anymore Nancy why have you revived me in this useless state,” sobbed Edward.

“I wanted to see you again, but I'm not sure if I wanted to hear you. Regardless, you're about to get fixed to stay permanently loyal,” she laughed.

At the graves crystal fists punched out holes in the moon dust. The rumbling intensified to a level that knocked them off their feet to slowly fall in the low gravity. One giant after another giant creature constructed of rocks that fuzed, and popped together humming with runes all over fully emerged. They had sleek pyramid heads that shot sparks from the top, and rough legs with no toes.

“Oh boy here we go, if the ancients can’t fix a man nothing will,” said Nancy.

“Farc me this is some insane witchcraft,” said Edward.

“This is neat, but I wish there was a restaurant that served brains around here,” interrupted Ratom, nursing his rumbling stomach.

“Shhh the Elementals control all shut up and respect them before we are banished to the void forever and ever,” said Nancy. 

A crystal giant stomped forward putting a crater in the moon with every step. Nancy blindly held out the severed head as an offering. Edward looked all around as he was lifted high in the sky. The pyramid head zapped, and hummed some kind of ancient tung as he brought in close to its gaze. Whatever lurked inside the creature's exterior was indecipherable. Thirteen runes lit up the pyramid head in a rainbow of the same colors as Edward got closer, and closer.

“Hahaha yes power me up, thank you Nancy,” yelled Edward, catching a whiff of intense power.

The humming grew louder and almost sounded like a warning system. At the apex of the creature a ball of lightning sparked. The creature lumbered away as the others followed.

“Alright Ratom, help me follow after them from a distance,” said Nancy.

“Yeah alright,” he said, taking her hand.

They followed the fused elements through their graveyard. The giants had fast steps that put them far ahead, but they were impossible to lose. They reached a flat wall of polished moonstone that towered far above. The creature matched its glowing face runes up to the same ones on the wall. The wall pulled down taking Edward inside cackling at the prospects of being powered to max level. By the time Nancy and Ratom caught up following the crater tracks the wall had shut, leaving them out in the cold.

“What are they going to do to him?” asked Ratom.

“I don’t know to be honest, but whenever I needed a man to do weird experiments with, he was always mine,” moaned Nancy, thinking of all the new attachments he might be given. 

 

0