Kevin 11
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is where things gets interesting,Sayaka and Ben have part of their lives' battles.A mysterious organization targets Ben's team and some things are revealed about ,Review,Favorite and Follow the story!

Hope you'll enjoy it!IT'S HERO TIME!

In an beautiful hotel in NY,Team Tennyson just relaxed as Ben jumped straight into the bed."Ahh...How I missed those warm beds!"

"You can thank Harv for will be around here in some days."explained Max to the boy who was very relaxed in the bed.

"Good to know who I need to thank for this room!'said Ben smirking as Max smiled and rubbed the back of his head."Now you three can have some fun!"

"Even to go at the nearby Arcade?"asked Ben in happiness.

"Fine...you three saved the day too much, now go on,be young,have fun!But to come back until 19:00!"Said Max as Ben,Madoka and Sayaka exited through the door and header for a nearby arcade"Fun Zone",the three stopped at a nearby video game,the game was Sumo Slammers Tournament Edition ,Sayaka and Madoka decided to play on 3-player mode.

"I will beat you Tennyson!"said Sayaka hitting Ben's arm playfully.

"You'd wish Sayaka!"Ben said as he couldn't believe how fast with the controller Sayaka and Madoka were."How you beat me 10 times in a row!"

"Well...We are are best players!"said Sayaka smiling at Madoka,then the two begun laughing at Ben's game overs.

"Sigh...I really need to play that game more on my laptop..."said Ben as on the next video game,an black haired boy with a chain around his boy put his hand on the video game's metal part and suddenly his score risen to 250,000,000 accompanied by a player name -L-E-V-,Ben was a bit surprised by highscore.

"Woah!You're really cool!"said Ben as the boy studied Ben's omnitrix curious."I am Kevin Levin,I don't think I saw you around here you tourists?"

"Yeah,I am Ben Tennyson and my friends there are Sayaka Miki and Madoka Kaname."explained Ben as the boy smirked and nodded.

"Where are you from?"asked Kevin a bit curious.

"We are from some old remote town on the coast,Bellwood."responded Madoka happy.

"Do you want to see something cool?"asked Kevin smirking.

"Sure!"said Ben as Kevin put his hand on the metallic video game,the hand began to light up with blue all the money inside the machine basically just jumped out the and Madoka where surprised,but Sayaka was more suspicious about Kevin.

"Woah!How did you done it!?"said Ben a bit curious.

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets!Do you two want to hang out?"asked Kevin,but before Ben and Madoka could respond,Sayaka stopped them from doing so.

"Madoka,Ben...I don't trust Kevin..."said Sayaka whispering at her two friends,who looked at each other then at Sayaka."Why not?He looks like a great guy!"

"Don't you are a bit suspicious about how he did that thing?"said Sayaka very serious,but her suspiciousness didn't stopped Madoka and Ben from wanting to spend time with

"Well?Do you want to hang out or not?"asked Kevin again,now Ben and Madoka followed him.

"Ben,Madoka!Come back here!"said Sayaka in anger as the two walked through a tour with Kevin through New York,the three had their fun,until Kevin decided to show to them his was living in an old train station,with television screens and arcade games all over the place,the place was sad,but Ben and Madoka decided that it was kinda cool.

"It wouldn't be much,but this is where I my mom married her boyf-"Kevin bit his lip right before talking about his foster dad.

"Umm...what about him...?"asked Ben cautious.

"He always did horrible things to mom and me,he also killed her...And you know why!?"asked Kevin as Ben couldn't even ask.

"Why?"asked Madoka a bit concerned about their new friends.

"Because of this!"said Kevin as his face darkened and his hand became full of blue energy he concentrated a bit until all the technological objects n the room went on and then stopped,smirked then changed his point of view towards Ben's watch."Tell me,Tennyson...Are you one of the aliens from the news?"Ben remained blocked as he tried to lie to the crazy boy."What...?No!I am not..."

"DON'T LIE TO ME!MY MOM AND ME SUFFERED AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!?NOTHING!YOU DID NOTHING TO HELP US!"screamed Kevin approaching dangerously towards Ben

"I have those powers just for 2 weeks!I couldn't do anything!"tried Ben to explain,but couldn't resonate with Kevin.

"You...YOU LIAR!Do you think the world is like in comic books!?Well it's NOT!You call yourself an fighter of justice,but you...YOU AREN'T!"screamed Kevin running at Ben full force.

"Madoka,go and find Mami or Sayaka all right?"Ben whispered in Madoka's ear,the girl nodded and ran towards the exit,as Kevin laughed maniacally,he played with the energy and suddenly put two trains on the same line."YOU CRAZY LEVIN!?PEOPLE WILL DIE!INNOCENT PEOPLE!"

"NO ONE IS INNOCENT IN THIS CRUEL WORLD!"screamed Kevin putting forcely the hands on Ben's Omnitrix,the whole train station

Meanwhile Madoka was running through the city to find Sayaka."Saaaaaaaaaayaaaaaka-chaaaan!"

"Madoka-chan?What's the matter?"asked Sayaka observing Madoka running on the streets."You we're right about Kevin!He has some weird powers and now fights with Ben!"

"Tsk...Next time listen to me!"said Sayaka angry as she and Madoka run towards the train station,just to be stopped by a redhead girl,most probably another Puella Magi."Who are you!?"

"I am Mami's former partner...Sakura Kyoko...Your wish is stupid,just to know."said Sakura making Sayaka turn into her Puellla Magi form as Madoka walked to call Mami.

"I won't listen to magical girls like you!"said Sayaka attacking Sakura.

"You are a fool...Your Senpai learned you that?Mami is a idiot!Leaving you,Kaname and Tennyson to sign a contract!"screamed Sakura.

"SHUT UP!"screamed Sayaka as she attacked Sakura."Well...DIE!"said Sakura dodging blow after blow,after blow,after blow.

"Then move out of the way!"said Sayaka still trying to kill Sakura,just to be stopped by Mami Tomoe."Stop it you two!"

"Mami-senpai!?"said Sayaka a bit surprised.

"Why are you here...Sakura-san?"asked Mami very serious.

"Tsk...It's not worth your time...Try to save Tennyson,he's probably dead by now."said Sakura as she vanished,back in the train station,Kevin deformed and cracked,he had his body similar to Humungousaur's,had a leg like Fasttrack,the other like Rath,his arms were one from Overflow and other from had two wings,one made of a material similar to Swampfire's body the other was ghostly similar to Ghostfreak's body.

"What the-I can't turn back...you...YOU DID THIS TO ME!"screamed Kevin trying to attack Ben.

"NO...You did it yourself,Levin!"said Ben transforming into Four Arms,he smacked Kevin on the ground and *SMACK!* Four Arms hit the ground next to stopped the train's courses,as Mami,Sayaka and Madoka appeared.

"You are all right,Ben-san?"asked Mami a bit worried.

"Ye...Yeah...I think so!"said Ben.

"You think it's over Tennyson?Well...I will decimate you and your pathetic team and then what'll you do,huh!?HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!"Kevin laughed maniacally as he vanished.

(That day,both Sayaka and Ben,knew that they couldn't help persons like Kevin Levin nor Sakura are bad and can't ever be helped,because they're already broken and is too late to help them didn't blame them as Kevin and Sakura had a rough childhood.)

Next time:QB

2