Shocking Revelations
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAHAHAHAHA!I AM GONNA BE THE MOST FAMOUS SPEEDSTER IN THE WORLD!"Said a white-haired man in his mid-40s dressed as an racer from the man was LaGrange,a speed villain that will do what he can to become #1 racer in the Fasttrack was in an pursuit to catch him."It's over La Grange!"

"Non,Non,non,le petit garcon!Au revoir!"said La Grange as he let out an oil that made Fasttrack hamper and fall on his Omnitrix timed out as the Rustbucket scrolled again through the playlist,just to see 4 new silhouettes he never saw before.

"Haaaaa!New aliens!"Said Ben getting prepared to touch the Omnitrix at the right time just to be stopped by Sayaka

"Are you going to use it and you don't know what it does!?"said Sayaka in annoyment until in an green light,in Ben's place stood a red manta-like alien with three horns on its forehead."JETRAY!"Screamed Ben announcing the alien's official flew in the air and landed near La Grange,surprising the maniacal speedster.

'Tua?You think Tua can beat Mua!?Nonsense!"said La Grange using all his arsenal just that Jetray to take him in the air,La Grange just started screaming like a girl until Ben gave him at the authorities.

"You have the right to say nothing,Lu garage,La guraga or whatever your name is!"said the policemen making La Grange scream in anger and annoyment."I am LaGrange!THE GREAT LAGRANGE! I am going to get my revenge Tennysons!"

"And It's done!"Said Ben as suddenly the Omnitrix beeped a few times and a Hologram of Azmuth appeared,"Ben!I saw you unlocked 4 new forms...but I need to warn you about two of them.I am afraid that the Omnitrix has two unstable forms that could use the Omnitrix to invade this world,The Fulmini and The Incubator race are very look out how much you use it."

"Incubator?"asked Ben as in the hologram appeared diagrams of The Fulmini and The Incubator Incubator looking very like Kyubey in terms of appearance.

"It looks a lot like Kyubey..."Ben said making Azmuth pale even at the name."Did you said...Kyubey!?That Maniacal Overlord!?Please tell me you haven't been in contact with him!"

"I've been in contact with him?"said Ben rising his hands in the air,as Azmmuth screamed out of rage,surprising even Max."It's not good,not good,not good!He put that form in your Omnitrix!And by any means don't sign the contract or shake hands with him!"

"Why?"asked Ben raising an eyebrow as Azmuth slapped his head a few times."Oh god...tell me you didn't did any of those things,did you?"

"I and Madoka shake hand with him and Sayaka signed a contract...but why do you even ask?"asked Ben a bit curious

"GOD DAMMIT!It's really not good!Here's some things you don't know about that uses mind tricks in order to put a person's soul in what he calls Gems or "Greed Seeds".Whatever will happen,the person will become monstrous creatures,from every reason possible in some time around 10 weeks.

"What!?That bastard!"screamed Ben and Sayaka at unison as she was looking at her soul gem with a darkened and pained expression,Ben didn't really knew why she was that upset but Azmuth had an idea how to stop Kyubey's plan."You're not going anywhere...We need the plumbers."

"HOW COULD THEY HELP US!?WE DON'T NEED REPARATIONS!"screamed Ben in anger as Max tried to calm his nephew a bit,but he continued being very angry.

"Calm down nephew...Sigh...I didn't wanted to tell you but I am from an elite intergalactic police force called The defeat most evil threats,with the exception of High Override,Kyubey and Vilgax the of them want to use Omnitrix as an tool of war even if its scope was universal I know that right now The Incubators and Vilgax are onway here to destroy the planet and get what they need."said Max as he opened the engine of the Rustbucket.

"Woah...That's quite bombshells after bombshells we talk about we need to stop Kyubey or this Vilgax,what is our first stop?"asked Ben.

"Mount Rushmore,there is the base of the plumbers,at least the HQ."responded Max.

"But before we go...don't we need to tell Mami-senpai about this?"asked Madoka politely.

"I guess you're right...Does any of you have her number?"asked Ben.

"Umm...I do!"said Sayaka taking her phone out.

"Let's call her then."said Ben as he called his senpai.

"Hello!"said Mami responding to the call."Mami,are you prepared to hear some bombshells?"

"Umm...Sure!What's the matter?"said Mami as the three explained the situation to her,as it was looking like Mami could even kill Kyubey at the moment."I understand how you feel,but we need him him at Mount Rushmore,all right?We need him."Ben closed the call as he and his friends entered the Rustbucket that started its way towards Mount Rushmore.

Meanwhile at Mami's home,she prepared her bag in order to get at Mount Rushmore with the little creature just couldn't leave the girl in peace."Oh my!But where are we going,Mami-chan?"

"SHUT UP."said Mami angered towards the Incubator that continued to talk nonstop"If you want me to...then why don't you kill me now?I want to know...!"

"Tsk...I don't know what Ben-san thinks in letting you live...!"said Mami as she took the creature and forcefully put him inside the bag as she crashed the door and walked towards the bus stop towards Rushmore.

Meanwhile Team Tennyson got in time at Mount Rushmore,Ben couldn't wait to see what was inside Mount Rushmore that took some things from the his hand Max was holding some keys and some high tech things,as Mami arrived as well,Ben,Madoka and Sayaka saluted their senpai as Max opened an secret passage through the mountain.

The four teens looked at the inside of the cave in the cave was all kinds of high tech technology,the group followed Max at an elevator that opened everything inside the room.A female voice was heard:"Hello Magistrate Max Tennyson,and uneidendificated Plumber children.",then the elevator rise to the highest level of Mount Rushmore.

"Ah Magistrate Tennyson."Said a tiny galvan who wore trucker outfit.

"You must be the nephew of Max Tennyson and his friends."said a fat galvan with a plumber armour.

"Kids,they're Blukic and Driba,from the same race as Azmuth and Gray the geniuses of the plumbers ,Driba,I need all the information on Vilgax and Incubators at hand."

"Found have over 100,000,000,000.60 results."said Blukic looking at the elderly plumber.

"Read just the most important ones from over the years."explained Max as Blukic searched around the computer."Yes."more and more acts appeared.I will show you the most important ones,to get over it already.

Vilgax:

He is a Chimera Sui Genesis and an overlord of the destroyed planet Murray.

He is after the Omnitrix.

He is a cold-blooded and calculated killer.

He could do anything for his purposes.

He first started to be a pain for the plumbers was in the 90s.

He is the one that slaughtered hundreds of plumbers.

The Incubators/Kyubey

They are a race that exists to kill and make people despair.

They first appeared on earth in 2001.

Kyubey is more violent and cold-blooded than Vilgax.

"But why you need those?"asked Driba as Mami took the cage where Kyubey out of her bag,scaring the two Galvans."Aaaah!It's Kyubey!The base is compromised!We're all deeeeaaaaath now!"

"Woah...Calm down there..we have it here to question him and he's can't do nothing."explained Max calming the galvans down."Phew...Good to know...I would've had an heart attack!"

"Excuse me...What is with those photos?"asked Mami pointing at the photos on the monitor.

"Those are the victims of Vilgax,why?"asked Driba raising an galvanic eyebrow.

"Because they look a bit like my par-!"Mami bit her lip as suddenly her eyes watered and she looked like she could ct

"Ah,yes...that's also why I wanted you to come of you are plumber Madoka's and Sayaka's grandparents were plumbers as well,and Mami's parents were too."

"...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?"screamed Mami,Ben,Sayaka and Madoka in awe.

"But why didn't my pa-...told me?"Mami still evaded talking about her parents.

"They tried to protect you.I am sorry that they couldn't be saved."Said Grandpa Max with a pained expression as Mami began to cry and hugged her friends in an heartwarming Mami calmed down,the group heard some voices coming from an nearby Cell where Kevin and Sakura were held prisoners.

"What are those two do here?"asked Ben looking hard at the two.

"I catched those two sneaking around I followed the procedure."explained the two galvans.

"Release them."said Ben as Blukic stopped the energy field and let the two free they walked past the team but they were stopped by Mami and Ben looking at them friendly."Do you want to join us?

"Why would I want that,you idiot?"said Kevin in anger almost jumping at Ben.

"Don't you two want to help us against an alien invasion?"asked Mami the two rivals.

"I don't."said Kevin angry.

"Not even if I get some of my or Mami's cake?"asked Ben as he and Mami took a cake piece out of their bags.

"I am all in!"said Sakura with sparkles in her eyes as she started eating the cake like an wolf as Ben approached Kevin."Don't you want some cake Kevin?"

"You kiddin!?No way!I am outta here!"said Kevin as he walked away but then walked back and took the cake piece from Ben's hands"And give me that stupid cake!"

"That means we are friends!?"asked Ben with a laugh as Kevin infuriated."It means not!Never,ever!"

"It looks like you have a new friend!"said Mami cuter than ever.

"Yeah,I think I have."said Ben with a smirk angering Kevin even more than before."I said...THAT I AM NOT HIS FRIEND!"

"Now what we need to do Grandpa?"asked Ben.

"We need to question Kyubey."Said Max as he took Kyubey to the questioning started following the plumber's procedure."Question 1:What are you doing on earth?

"Gather information and energy."responded Kyubey.

"Question 2:What energy?"asked Max.

" 's what we function with."responded Kyubey.

"Question 3:When are the ships here?"asked Max.

"In less than 1 week."responded Kyubey.

"I have no more questions."said Grandpa Max just making Ben very angry."What!?That's why we let that cat alive!?For 3 Goddamn Questions!?"

"That is the procedure,we will leave him here as we need to get to our next destination."said Max as Ben sighed and shrugged.

"Aw man...!All of this for nothing!?"said Ben as Max told Mami to come with them as well,not to be in any group's next destination was Friedkin University where Gwen has an intern job for the summer,then they'll go to a camp where Ben's other childhood friend Hitomi Shizuki is staying for the summer.

1