Cuddles
1.6k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten days after Helena found out about me having both genitals, I was taught about the different social classes of the species.

 

At the very top were the harpies and the dragons. They were the closest thing to royalty in this world. So, I was technically a princess.

 

Underneath them were the nobility, or the innately magical races like werefolk, vampires, spirits, and sirens. They were in a better position in the world simply because their magic was more powerful and they could use it from birth. Most species only awakened their magic when they turned six, with harpies reaching it at one because of their accelerated growth.

 

The commoners of this world were the other animal races, like the beastkin, beastfolk, and the aquatic races. At the very bottom of everything were the humans. They were most often slaves and free ones were looked down upon as if they were scum by most. This made me a little uncomfortable, but I got over it soon enough.

 

At the current moment, I was in my mother's arms and we were spending time together before I went to bed.

 

I was held in her arms while she stroked my head and tail.

 

"I love you, Evelyn," She said, kissing me on the cheek.

 

"I love you too Mommy," I said, snuggling into her embrace.

 

After a few minutes, she asked, "Would you like to learn a Harpy secret?"

 

"Yes!" I said.

 

"Alright," My mother said. "This may be a little uncomfortable." She used her fingers to separate two layers of my feathers and flicked something. I gasped as I felt a single row of feathers slide out. I looked down and saw that on both my wings and my tail, there was a line of soft, fluffy white feathers in between two layers of normal, blue ones.

 

"Woah. . ." I said. I brushed one hand along them and shivered intensely, all my muscles relaxing instantaneously.

 

"These are your trust feathers," My mother said. "They are something that all harpies have that you should only ever reveal to those that you trust with your life."

 

"Okay," I said. After a moment of concentration, the feathers went away. Then I snuggled more into my mother's arms.

 

"I have some good news," She said after a few more minutes.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Your father and I are going to teach you how to fly soon," My mother answered.

 

"Fly?" I asked. I buried my face in my mother's arms.

 

"What?" She asked. "Do you not want to fly?"

 

"I don't like heights," I said.

 

"Oh," My mother said. "Well, we'll figure something out. For now, it's time for you to go to bed."

 

"Okay," I said. "Goodnight, Mommy." I hopped out of her arms and waved before going to my own bedroom. Helena helped me get into bed and I soon drifted off to sleep.

 

FYI, the poll is being asked in advance, the characters won't show up for a while. The first option of the following pool was suggested by @MimiBellai

Which member of the harem should show up first?
  • Mommy-type dragonkin Votes: 87 50.9%
  • Dominant catkin Votes: 28 16.4%
  • Loves-to-be-pampered wolfkin Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Perverted hummingbirdkin Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Totally normal not weird at all human Votes: 17 9.9%
Total voters: 171
41