Duel
751 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I guess you're dueling someone," Scarlet said.

 

I turned toward the newcomer. They were a tall, quite proud-looking dragon. It was a male, shown by his lack of a curvy body and having only two horns instead of four. His scales were a mixture of purple, red, and gold.

 

"Sure, why not," I said. "What kind?"

 

"Barehanded," The dragon man said. "No magic or weapons."

 

"Sure, why not," I said. While it might have looked like I relied heavily on my magic to fight, I was actually just as good with only my body.

 

My unique constitution allowed me to harden my feathers like metal, which let me use them as shields or knives. On top of that, I had the natural weapons of all harpies, my claws and talons.

 

"Are you sure about this?" Scarlet whispered to me.

 

"Very," I said in reply. "I've got this."

 

We both stepped onto one of the red mats that had just opened up.

 

The man smirked as he readied himself, dropping into a crouch. His tail curled around him, pointing the sharp end toward me. I smiled back, spreading my wings and inviting him to attack.

 

He did just that, slashing forward with his left claw. I brought my right wing in front of me and solidified the feathers. The man's claws bounced off with a loud clang.

 

He was surprised, to say the least. He knew that I wasn't cheating, too, because the red mats prevented someone from using magic while on it.

 

Then it was my turn. I leaped high into the air, buffeting my opponent with gusts from my powerful wings. Then I dropped down at him, lashing out with a slashing kick. My talons left three long scratches along his scales.

 

He growled and tried stabbing with his tail. I hardened my feathers and dropped my left wing like a guillotine. The edge hit the joint between the man's tail point and the rest of his tail, making him cry out. He pulled his tail back and growled at me.

 

I responded by smiling at him. Then I aimed toward his chest with a kick. This one wasn't a slicing one where I utilized my talons but instead a pushing one where I utilized my strength. The kick sent him flying off the mat a considerable distance.

 

After several seconds, he rose to his feet. He glared at me before storming off.

 

"That was cool," Scarlet said. "How the heck did you do that?"

 

"I've trained a lot," I said. "I'm strong and flexible in addition to being really good at magic."

 

"Oh," Scarlet said. "Well, I think we should head back to our dorm."

 

"Me too," I said.

 

The two of us left the sparring classroom and began walking back to our room.

 

Then, sometime around halfway back, Scarlet froze. I saw a shiver run through her body and her eyes began to emit a soft glow.

 

"Scarlet?" I asked.

 

"Oh fuck," She said. "I need to get somewhere hidden. Now."

 

"Bathroom," I said. I pulled her along and the two of us entered a single bathroom. I locked the door behind me and watched as more shivers ran through Scarlet's body.

 

"Fuuuuuuck," She said. She was now panting slightly. "Why did you come in here with me?"

 

"You looked like you shouldn't be alone," I said.

 

"Okay, fair," Scarlet said. "But-" She was cut off as a tremor ran through her body. "Fuck."

 

"What's happening?" I asked, worried.

 

"It's part of my constitution," Scarlet said. "I get really, really turned on sometimes."

 

"Oh," I said, a little surprised. Then I let out a squeak as Scarlet's tail curled around my waist.

 

"Sorry," She said. "I can't-" She was cut off as another tremor went through her body, making her moan slightly.

 

"It's okay," I said. "I'll help you, if you want."

 

It was time to do it for the first time.

 

This was going to be weird.

29