Grandfather
1.7k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Leonne finished bathing me, she dried me off and dressed me. I was given a tiny pair of underwear and a small dress. They were both silken soft. When I was in front of the mirror, I noticed that all my teeth were jagged and sharp, like a shark's.

 

Then Leonne carried me through the halls. I noticed that they were all lavishly decorated. Maybe my family was rich? I'm not sure. There were a lot of paintings of people who looked like my family but dressed like the nobility of Earth.

 

"Here we are," Leonne said. She opened a door and walked into a large bedroom. Sitting on one of the beds was my mother. I reached out to her and she took me into her arms.

 

"Thank you, Leonne," She said. "You can have the rest of the day off."

 

"Thank you, my lady," Leonne said before leaving.

 

"Now, how is my little baby," My mother said, kissing me on the forehead. I smiled and tried my best to hug her. My small arms didn't do much. Then, remembering the flight to the building, I flapped my arms again.

 

"Oh, do you want to fly?" My mother asked. I could have nodded, but that would have been incredibly strange for a newborn. Instead, I flapped my arms harder. "I think you do. Well then, you will learn soon enough." She held me up and I giggled. Then she pulled me into another hug.

 

Then my stomach grumbled. Now that I wasn't anxiously waiting to see my mother again, my hunger was apparent.

 

"Here," My mother said, breaking off another piece of my shell and giving it to me. I ate it quickly, gobbling up the delicious snack. Then my mother picked me up before setting me down on the floor. I looked up at her in confusion.

 

Then she picked up the rest of my shell and put it down in front of me. Then she sat down next to me.

 

I eagerly grabbed a piece of the shell and broke it off before shoving it in my mouth. My sharp teeth shredded it. Like this, I devoured the rest of my shell. It tasted so good.

 

Then I heard a soft rumble. I looked up at my mother, who had an angry expression on her face.

 

"That bastard. . ." She said, standing up. I whined and she leaned down to pick me up before leaving the room. After a short walk, we entered a large, lavish room.

 

Standing in the large doorway was a tall man. He heavily resembled my mother, both in face and feathers. He dashed forward and peered at my face. I leaned back, turning my head.

 

"Father," My mother said angrily. "Step. Away. From. Her."

 

"Dear, I must get to know my grandchild," The man said. He reached out and was about to touch me when I let out a wail.

 

The sound echoed so loudly that the man was thrown backward. Everyone else in the room except for my mother slammed their hands over their ears.

 

When I stopped, my mother smiled at me.

 

"What wonderful magic," She said.

 

Wow, two chapters in one day? I'm on fire!

55