It’s a Lot! | CP and Custodial Guide
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Hey, guys! Viktoria here! Since I can't go over every nook and cranny of the All-Star Sports Custodial job in Milo and Maisie's novella version, I've decided to share a brief overview to help guide you. Hopefully, it will give you a better understanding of everything the job entails until I can go into more detail in the M&M novel version!

        With that said, strap yourselves in!

 

1.) All-Star Sports Custodial, for the female worker, contains ten positions:

- Trash 1 (Buildings 7, 8, 9, 10, or the Homerun and Touchdown Hotels)

- Trash 2 (Buildings 3, 4, 5, 6, or the Center Court, Surf's Up!, and Hoops Hotels)

- Trash 3 (Buildings 1 and 2, or the Surf's Up! and Hoops Hotels)

- Recycle: Recycle at all ten buildings. The PM Recycle person also has to pick up trash.

- Female 1: Lobby

- Female 2: Backstage work and Surf's Up! bathroom

- Surf Pool: Surfboard Bay Pool and laundry room

- Homerun Pool: small pool, laundry room, and Homerun bathrooms

- Celebrity Hall: to help with groups (cheerleaders, for example)

- Cast Services: Maintaining cleanliness of the Cast Services building for all three All-Star Resorts (Sports, Music, and Movies)

 

2.) As for the College Program (CP), I bent a few rules for novella purposes, such as:

- There usually aren't 2x2 solos at Flamingo Crossings.

- Most CPs do not get their Disney Self-Admission Pass until one week after their Traditions class.

- CPs get Deployed, a lot, to other Disney Resorts and Parks, depending on their role (Custodial, Merchandise, Attractions, etc.). Prepare for a lot of moving around if you're one. I've been to all three of the All-Star Resorts, Coronado Springs, and the Grand Floridian (All-Star Movies was my favorite, and Coronado my least favorite).

- The Academy buses follow strict schedules, so plan accordingly. There are ten routes for the Disney College Program: A, B, C, D, E, G, H, I, J, and K. My route to All-Star Sports and Animal Kingdom is Route D.

 

3.) Finally, we value all Five Keys at Disney (Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion, Efficiency, and Show), but the most important ones are Safety and Inclusion. Maisie is my first queer protagonist, but I did this for a reason. Without the Inclusion Key, Disney wouldn't be Disney. Therefore, please respect my decision with Maisie.

 

        And that's it! I hope you understand the job and College Program better now! And don't worry—all of this will be elaborated on in Milo and Maisie's novel version!

        Until then, may the Force be with you!

0