Chapter 136: Everyone is Teacher Jiraiya’s Disciple
88 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Konoha Village, Naka Shrine.

Uchiha Obito found living here quite comfortable.

During the day, he would go to the Memorial Stone in the back mountains of the Konoha to chat with the tombstone of Nohara Rin; at night, he would secretly hide in the Naka Shrine, occasionally eavesdropping on the Uchiha clan's rebellion meetings.

It was obvious.

Uchiha Itachi could not change the mindset of the Uchiha clan.

Because Uchiha Itachi could not command the respect from his clansmen like his father, Uchiha Fugaku, and had even begun to face ostracism from his clan for being too close to the higher-ups of the Konoha.

The Uchiha clan would not change.

Naturally, the higher-ups of the Konoha would not change either.

A conflict between the two sides was inevitable, and the Uchiha would not be able to stand against the leadership of the Konoha.

Uchiha Obito was no longer in a hurry; he wanted to recruit Uchiha Itachi, who had awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan, and also take the opportunity to collect some Sharingan as backup for the Izanagi.

"Obito, something has happened!"

Just as Uchiha Obito continued to wait for the right moment here, White Zetzu's body emerged from the ground, reporting the situation on the side of the Akatsuki organization.

"The Akatsuki organization is in trouble..."

White Zetzu Awei's expression was somewhat ugly, reporting the situation in the Land of Rain: "Jiraiya teamed up with Hanzo of the Salamander, bringing a young man with them to attack the Akatsuki. Tendo Pain proactively attacked the young man and was killed by Wood Release, forcing the others to flee, and their base was also destroyed..."

"What about Nagato and the Outer Path: Gedo Statue?"

Uchiha Obito immediately tensed up, knowing that White Zetzu Awei always liked to refer to Akihara Kagura as the young man, and asked further: "And what about that brat Akihara Kagura, doesn't he know Akatsuki is my organization? Didn't you stop him?"

"There was nothing that could be done."

White Zetzu Awei shook his head, mentioning the difficulties Akihara Kagura faced: "Tendo Pain didn't know the young man was one of yours, leading the Akatsuki to surround him. To avoid being killed, the young man had to use Wood Release in retaliation, accidentally killing Pain with Wood Release...

However, Nagato, who controlled Pain, is still alive and has already led the others to a new base. He has re-summoned the Gedo Statue to the new base."

"..."

Uchiha Obito's heart settled down, but he felt a bit of a headache: "Infighting within the same organization... all a bunch of troublesome fellows!"

"Obito, go and sort out the situation!"

White Zetzu looked at Uchiha Obito, reminding him: "If you don't go now, the young man and Nagato will start to kill each other..."

"I know, I know!"

Uchiha Obito was obviously a bit impatient, muttering solutions: "Actually, it wouldn't matter if Nagato killed that brat Akihara Kagura..."

"..."

White Zetzu Awei was somewhat dissatisfied with Uchiha Obito's statement, proactively suggesting: "Couldn't you let the young man kill Nagato and transplant Nagato's Rinnegan? Someone said that the young man has awakened the Sage Body..."

"..."

Another figure emerged from the ground.

"The Sage Body?”

White Zetzu was somewhat incredulous about the news he heard and took the initiative to ask, "Although Kagura's Wood Release is very powerful, and the chakra is sufficiently abundant, isn't it far from the level of a Sage Body?"

"There's this guy called the Great Toad Sage who mentioned it..."

White Zetzu Awei revealed his source of information, explaining, "It's said that the young man quickly entered a state known as Sage Mode..."

White Zetzu immediately realized their mistake. The true Sage Body is the physique of the legendary Six Paths Sage, not something that can be awakened through the transplantation of Hashirama cells like in Kagura's case.

White Zetzu believed that in this world, the only ones who could awaken the Sage Body were the reincarnations of Ashura's chakra, a child of the Six Paths Sage. However, calculating from the timeline, White Zetzu knew that Akihara Kagura was not the reincarnation of Ashura's chakra...

However...

Actually, the plan proposed by White Zetzu Awei was quite reliable.

White Zetzu looked towards Uchiha Obito, suggesting, "Kagura, that kid, is younger than Nagato and has more vitality. Perhaps in the future, Kagura could replace Nagato to keep Madara's Rinnegan active, especially since Nagato is not very obedient anymore..."

"That Akihara Kagura is more troublesome!"

Uchiha Obito became somewhat irritated at the mention of this name: "Have you counted how much trouble that brat has caused?"

"The young man also helped quite a bit, right?"

White Zetzu Awei cautiously spoke in favor of Akihara Kagura: "At least Konoha did not send Hatake Kakashi to continue pursuing Obito..."

Uchiha Obito really couldn't refute.

Although Akihara Kagura's actions were continuous, he indeed helped him achieve his goals, and even when executing his missions, he wasn't sloppy.

However...

That kid's actions were too extreme, continuously causing trouble!

"Obito, go back once."

After persuading him, White Zetzu Awei reminded Uchiha Obito: "Recently, Nagato hasn't been very obedient. This time, the Tendō Pain he controlled was killed by the young man's Wood Release. We can use the young man to suppress Nagato, and also use Nagato to suppress the young man..."

"Hmm?"

Uchiha Obito suddenly realized this strategy could work, using the conflict between his two subordinates to make both more obedient.

This White Zetzu Awei...

Deserves to be the smartest one they carefully selected!

Actually, these are just some common leadership tactics. Uchiha Obito never really had any serious subordinates, and his subordinates never fought among themselves...

"Then I'll go back once."

Uchiha Obito nodded, his body quickly entering the space-time vortex.

The Land of Rain.

The original base of the Akatsuki organization.

Yahiko's grave was arranged here.

Jiraiya, along with Akihara Kagura, has been guarding Yahiko's tomb in the hopes of encountering Nagato and Konan, who might come to steal Yahiko's body or secretly visit the grave.

Akihara Kagura maintains a very calm demeanor, accompanying his teacher while gradually continuing to practice the Rasengan, having mastered a type of nature transformation with it.

"Sage Art: Lava Style Rasenshuriken!"

In the palm of Akihara Kagura, a lava-colored scorching Rasenshuriken appeared, which he fiercely threw towards the former base location of the Akatsuki!

Boom!

The area immediately exploded!

Even the center of the explosion had flowing lava!

"Well done."

Jiraiya was very pleased with his disciple's progress, but also a bit worried, "With all the commotion you're causing, Nagato and Konan will be even more scared to come. Kagura, go to the Land of Rain for training and help those suffering from the war…"

"Teacher Jiraiya, I only know how to kill."

Akihara Kagura looked at his teacher with an innocent expression on his face.

"…"

Jiraiya dared not let him go.

"And…"

Akihara Kagura asked Jiraiya, "Teacher Jiraiya, the senior brother Nagato you always talk about, he actually wants to kill you, doesn't he?"

"Nagato is not…"

Jiraiya was unable to finish his sentence.

Because through Pain's words, Jiraiya had already realized Nagato's change. Could that disciple really kill him?

"It's all Danzo's fault!"

Jiraiya raised his finger, tapping Akihara Kagura's head, "Stay away from that old guy Danzo when you return to Konoha! He's led you to extremes!"

"I'll go buy a pear juice!"

Akihara Kagura disappeared in an instant.

It must be said.

The interaction between this teacher and disciple is very harmonious.

However, this inevitably makes others unhappy.

A hawk with Rinnegan eyes kept circling a nearby tree, tightly clutching a paper-folded sunny doll in its claws.

Yes.

Nagato and Konan have always been spying on this place.

After setting up the new base for the Akatsuki, they quickly came over upon hearing the news about Yahiko's tomb.

They planned to take action on the first day, but then they found Akihara Kagura and Jiraiya hiding here. This tomb was a trap designed to lure them in, yet one they couldn't resist jumping into!

Fortunately.

Yahiko's body had already been dealt with.

Even if it rots underground, Nagato could still use the abilities of Hell Path to summon the King of Hell to deal with it, which is why they wanted to wait a few more days here, believing that Jiraiya and Akihara Kagura would soon leave.

During these days, it seemed that Akihara Kagura had not noticed them. Nagato and Konan hid nearby, observing the master and disciple, Jiraiya and Akihara Kagura, always inevitably reminiscing about the days when they were taught by Jiraiya.

"What a nostalgic time..."

Nagato could use the ability of the Rinnegan to share vision and see the playful master and disciple, inevitably feeling emotional: "Unfortunately, we can never return to the past."

Konan silently lowered her head.

"How much longer do we have to wait here?"

"One more day, if they don't leave, we will make our move..."

Nagato and Konan had not waited for Jiraiya and Akihara Kagura to leave but were instead met by Uchiha Obito, who had returned from Konoha to the Land of Rain first.

Uchiha Obito knew their intentions and secretly had Zetsu help steal Yahiko's corpse, storing Yahiko's body in his own space.

"No need to wait here anymore."

Uchiha Obito's Mangekyō Sharingan created a space-time vortex, placing a coffin in front of them: "I have already taken out Tendō Pain."

"Thank you."

Nagato nodded and expressed his gratitude, clasping his hands together.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A King of Hell with a huge mouth appeared beside him!

The King of Hell opened its mouth, extended a long tongue, directly swallowed Yahiko's body, chewed for a while, and then Tendō Pain came out from its mouth.

This is one of the abilities of the Rinnegan.

Any damaged Six Paths puppet, as long as the body is still there, can be revived through the King of Hell.

"All right."

After Uchiha Obito had dealt with this matter, he brought up another matter he wanted to do: "You don't need to hurry back; I want to introduce a new companion to you."

"A companion?"

Uchiha Obito nodded and took them to a secluded drink shop in a small town, where a boy buying pear juice was sitting.

It was Akihara Kagura!

Nagato and Konan were suddenly shocked!

Nagato quickly controlled the newly revived Tendō Pain to protect him. He had witnessed Akihara Kagura's power firsthand and experienced the trouble of that young guy!

Akihara Kagura took two cups of pear juice from the shop owner, instantly appeared beside them, and even handed one cup to Nagato: "Senior brother, my Flying Thunder God mark hasn't been removed, killing this puppet again is just a momentary matter..."

"You!"

Nagato's expression suddenly changed.

Nagato intended to use Tendō Pain as a shield but forgot that Tendō Pain still bore Akihara Kagura's mark!

However, after hearing the name Akihara Kagura, Nagato slowly reached out to take the pear juice, whispering, "Thank you…"

"I didn't expect you to get involved with the rogue ninja from Konoha, Uchiha Obito…"

Akihara Kagura, satisfied, sipped the pear juice and asked, "It seems the orange-haired man and the woman with light blue hair that the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura, saw when he was controlled by Uchiha Obito were this puppet and Konan, right?"

"Brat."

Uchiha Obito rubbed his forehead and said in a deep voice, "Don't put on that loyal to Konoha act here. Let me introduce you to them, let them know your identity to avoid future conflicts."

Nagato and Konan's expressions changed again.

Because they always thought this was a new disciple taken in by Jiraiya, they never expected this kid to have ties with Uchiha Obito!

What exactly is going on!

"Let me introduce myself."

Holding the pear juice, Akihara Kagura gestured to clink glasses with Nagato: "I am an undercover agent sent by Konoha to the Akatsuki organization…"

"You got it wrong!"

Uchiha Obito's forehead twitched.

"Oh, my mistake."

Realizing his error, Akihara Kagura quickly corrected himself: "I am the Akatsuki organization's undercover agent stationed in Konoha, no need to mention the other identities, right?"

"Aren't you a disciple of Teacher Jiraiya?"

Nagato frowned.

"Yes…"

Akihara Kagura nodded, noticing the strange looks from Nagato and Konan, and continued: "Aren't we all disciples of Teacher Jiraiya? Staying in the same organization, there's nothing wrong with that, right?"

Nagato's frown deepened.

This was the most incorrect part, wasn't it?

Because the Akatsuki was their creation, influenced by Yahiko's death, they chose to follow Uchiha Obito's guidance for a major plan…

You joined the Akatsuki too?

"Oh, right."

Akihara Kagura casually reminded: "Last time, I showed mercy, purposely letting your group leave that base…"

"And these days, hiding next to this puppet's graveyard, I've already noticed your tracks, still covering for you with Teacher Jiraiya…"

"So…"

"The bill for two pear juices…"

"Please help me settle it."

As Akihara Kagura spoke, he casually pointed to the drink store where he bought the pear juice, pointing at the owner who was looking around at the store entrance for customers to settle the bill: "I was in a hurry to come here, seems like I forgot to pay…"

Konan took a deep breath and went to pay for her junior.

Nagato felt somewhat helpless, only able to ponder his own experiences, asking Akihara Kagura why he joined the Akatsuki: "Akihara Kagura, have you also experienced the pain this world inflicted on you?"

"No, I've been quite happy."

Akihara Kagura shrugged, looking at Uchiha Obito: "Because this guy killed Konoha ninjas and framed me, wanting me to join the Akatsuki to prevent more Konoha ninjas from being harmed, I simply joined directly.”

Patreon.com/Bleam

— 70 Advance Chapters!

Get 2 Sponsored Chapters "Every Month" for every person who joins the "Special Jonin•Bleam" Membership!

10