23: Guardians Acting As Librarians
3.5k 18 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

As I said, once a week. How you interpret that is up to you.

But, I'll just say this now, that if you want to have a hand in how the story goes, polls will from now on be on my Discord, since I don't want only those on Scribblehub to be able to participate. Besides that, by joining the discord you can give suggestions to this novel, in a more orderly manner, where it'll be easier for me as the author to sort through the different suggestions: --------------> https://discord.gg/z7bwmKB

'Now it's just sending them out to their respective galaxies!'

 

With a flick of my wrist, rifts in space appear behind every Trial Artifact, and with another flick, the artifacts disappear into their respective rift in space.

Without waiting long, the rifts in space begin healing themselves and everything is back to normal in almost no time.

 

Soooo...now that we've made the artifacts and the trials, what else are we missing?

I'm not really sure...but perhaps the LoK could use some guardians or guides?

If I make them from my clones, I'll be able to monitor pretty much everything happening in there...though I honestly have a hard time seeing why I should do it.

I mean, I made the LoK, so who would be able to damage it?

Currently no one besides me...though it would probably be a good idea to make some now instead of waiting and forgetting about it.

The statement; "You can never be too careful," is true...at times that is.

It also depends on the situation and if it's even possible to be careful, but since I can, then why shouldn't I?

I mean, a dark horse, like one of those protagonists from cultivation novels, could suddenly pop up out of nowhere and be strong enough to do a significant amount of damage to the LoK.

Everything is a possibility, and I'd rather have some degree of preparation than nothing at all...though I could just erase them from existence...but what fun would that be?

 

「Use Minor Skill: Clone, to create a million clones with 1/50 of my Blessed Body's power. Besides that, create a connection between all of the clones' minds and my own.」

 

To say it was overwhelming would really be an understatement.

I don't think there's even a word capable of explaining the feeling I'm experiencing at the moment.

It's not uncomfortable or painful, but it's not pleasant or soothing either.

It would be more precise to say it's just in between being pleasant and uncomfortable...if you exclude how weird it feels.

To be honest, it feels like an extension of my mind.

Somehow, it's like my mind expanded, which doesn't exactly make sense...since I'm the universe?

But, it could perhaps be explained because of my consciousness residing in my Blessed Body, which has restrictions compared to my actual body.

Nevermind that, the sight before me is truly beautiful.

I'm not even gonna try and be humble.

To see so many replicas of the beautiful me is really something else. (A/N: Autumn...are you beginning to show signs of being a narcissist? ಠ_ಠ) (A/N to A/N: not sure if I used that word correctly...do correct me if I'm wrong)

But...I'm not entirely sure if I should keep the clones as my appearance.

Should they all have different appearances, or should they just look like me?

Hmmm...for now, I'll just let them remain like this...but, there's not really much of a guardian vibe about them?

Perhaps instead of guardians, they should act as librarians?

In that way, they could at least help people find different information, instead of just being domineering warriors looking with threatening eyes on every visitor.

So, with a flick of my hand, a pair of glasses and a skirt, as well as a casual sweater appear on each clone...so pretty much what I expect a typical modern librarian to look like...keyword being, expect.

 

Now that I think about it, is a million clones too much or too little?

I mean, the LoK, is massive, but a million clones will probably easily be able to cover that amount of space, considering their strength...right?

Oh well, I could take all this as a trial, meaning, in the case it fails, I'll just shave some of those clones off, find another use for them...

 

Thanks for reading...it was kinda a short chapter, so I apologize for that. SO, to brighten the mood like I did the last chapter with my joke, here's another one:

Chapter-ly Joke:

Why is 9 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9! (If you didn't get it, oh well, too bad)

 

Extra very secret and good chapter-ly joke below:

Spoiler

Camel to Elephant: Why do you have a d*ck on your face?

Elephant to Camel: Why do you have two boobs on your back?

[collapse]

Honestly, these can't even be called jokes anymore, but what do I care?

91