Zombies! Zombies! Zombies! [PT.1]
1.3k 15 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 5, Day 14

Destruction.

As I entered the pocket dimension the only thing I can see is destruction. We're in a sort of post-apocalyptic city with fallen bridges, large skyscrapers that used to tower above now only half their former size. Smoke rising from the ones still somewhat intact. 

"Yup. Sure looks post-apocalyptic to me." I say to Min-jun who's behind me tapping away at screens. He takes a glance at me then replies "Well, what did you expect haha. I did say it was a zombie ID after all."

"So.. Let's get to work." He says getting serious before a flash of black light whipped before my eyes. As I look at him a dark black cloak made out of a shadowy substance seems to form over his body and a dark black wizard staff. The combat apparel that he got from a mission where he had to choose what sort of build he was going for.

Looking towards him I can't help but chuckle. "I don't get it. You don't seem like the type of person to become a necromancer? The first time you killed a raptor and I told you to skin it you literally threw up. So... Why?" I ask him out of curiosity. Out of all the options he had ranging from Illusionist to Gun Mage he picked Necromancer. "Is it because you're a nerd?" I say teasing him.

"No!" he yells out "I don't know I just sort of thought it was cool... And since I don't want to do close combat I thought just sitting around while a bunch of zombies do my bidding would be preferable." as he explains his reasoning he taps the dark staff on the ground twice causing two large hands with grotesque flesh that looks ready to fall off the bone to appear in the soil beneath Min-jun. 

The zombies proceed to claw their way out as they're large form comes into view. Wearing large metal buckets with spikes coming out of them on their heads with rusty metal armor covering their body head to toe. Each Zombie carrying a different weapon, the left one carrying a large war hammer of sorts and resting it on his shoulder, and the one on the right holding a chainsaw with lots of blood splattered on it.

Looking at the menacing sight I can't help but yell out "What the fuck are those!?" Min-jun looks at me amused while puffing out his chest "These are two Zombie Brute variants I found while training in this ID. It took me 5 hours and repeatedly spamming [Spawn Lesser Zombie] until my MP drained out! Praise me mwahaha!" 

Staring blankly at him I exhale a sigh. Ever since he became a necromancer he's been showing off his Lesser Zombies doing stupid shit such as making fires or doing backflips (which resulted in horrible accidents.). "Can we please get started you showoff?" I ask deadpanned to which he just nods.

Holding his staff in the air he loudly commands "[Summon Lesser Horde]" and then twelve more rotting hands appear out of the ground as a horde of zombies appears surrounding me and Min-Jun. Kissing my teeth I spit out "Tch. Now, mortal, I shall show you what you get for boasting to a god! Hahaha!"

Short chapter because I'm really fucking sick, sorry fellas <o/

 

19