Chapter 4: Relic
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Aoi Cosmos) Planet - Foresta

Machine girl ready the ship when all the robots was finished loading, an was aboard the ship....she take off leaving her lord fighter jet behind.... Good luck lord Tello.

••••••••••••••••

Bob took himself off of a broken tree then he looked at Tello.

No blood, huh! you're more tougher than you look. Tello said

Hahahaha.. bob started laughing at Tello before speaking.

 Three weeks ago I was just some foot soldier with an ether gear, "but look at me now"!. A criminal at your level finding it hard to deal with me,....also that sword.. is it just for show... right? Bob asked Tello.

Tello looked at his katana before speaking.

I only use my sword when I'm in the mood or facing a powerful swordsman.Tello said

With that bob started running towards Tello, a Sword of rock  started forming in his right hand.

" Rock Blade "

At the same time twenty five cosmic government warships appear above the forest visible to both Tello and Bob out of nowhere.

••••••••••••••••

(Aoi Cosmos) The planet  Nero One - The Temple

Throne Room

Fabiano one of the "Oceans six" Emperor Poseidon Nero most powerful elite force, he was the oldest of the six also the closest to nero, he was walking towards his emperor.

Fabiano Stopped in front of Nero and bow his head before speaking.. your majesty, the cosmic government have invaded foresta with a fleet of warships.

I see.. Nero looked at his empire dice then at Fabiano, no need to worry it's the Government soldiers, they're no Oración Seis Interstellar members... The interstellar union army is not among them, there no need to gather the oceans six.

Just send  "Beast Squad three".Nero said

But your majesty..  Fabiano was going to continue but Nero stand up from his throne.

Just do it!. Nero said

As you common. Fabiano said

When Fabiano left the throne room Nero sit back down before speaking to him self. They use "Fast Travel" huh! They must really wanna  destroy "Raven ", but they're underestimate him as a Relic user myself I can tell that his power is beyond what they seem.

(Aoi Cosmos) Planet - Foresta

Bob rush toward Tello at his full speed with a sword of rock in his right hand before slashing at Tello head .

" Rock Gash"

Tello meet the over head slash with a upward kick.

"Air Kick"

Both of them leaped back from the Clash...so you been buying time all along? Tello asked

Hahaha....no, but I did know that they would come at some point, to think they would reach this fast... Hahaha, I did want all the credit for taking you down...... Oh well, team work makes the dream work right, so will you draw your sword now? Bob asked with a smile on his face.

Fufufufufu....... tello started laughing.... but.

"Super Commander Bob withdraw immediately",all ships lock on target...came from a loud speakers Off one of the cosmic government warships.

Bob did just that, he picked up mark and bull before throwing them over his shoulder, he started run through the forest.

Tello watched them go before turning his attention back to the sky...

 

"ALL CLEAR" FIRE!!! Came from the main ship speakers, tello could hear everything coming from the ship speakers.

Laser Beams , ether bullets , normal bullets and rockets started raining down toward tello location. Tello activate his ether gear "Air Walk" to boost himself with a jump, before he started flying fast toward the sky,... "KABOOM"...., when the attacks hits and, destroyed the forest below, Tello was in the air already. Bob watched on from a distance. Troy the weapons dealer and his bodyguards was blasted to pieces while sleeping. Tello looked at the ships while in the air, before drawing his sword.

"Sword Draw"...."Ether Release "..."Secret Sword Arts"!!!

Tello draw his katana and release the ether Within , A golden color ether was shining bright before it started coating his sword.. With that Tello Slashed toward the Area where the cosmic government Warships was.

" CELESTIAL SLASH " 

The golden ether slices through twelve warships before the explosion destroyed five more cosmic government warships.

Bob looked at the destruction, there's no way my rock could stop that attack, it cuts through the ships ether Shields so easy.... so, that's the power of his sword... A Relic from the planet of "Oedo" No wonder the samurai wants his head for years now.

Tello not even looked at the falling government ships, he just started flying  towards his fighter jet location.

••••••••••••••••••••

Tello was now flying through the forest at a high speed, when he reached his space craft a black jet "The Mini Dark Crow",  

He saw all the dead bodies of the cosmic government soldiers

Tello stopped at his jet and open it , he sit down then power up the spacecraft before " Taking Off" for outer space.

Tello didn't even leaves the planet's atmosphere before seeing four cosmic Government warships behind the mini dark crow, They ships started shooting as they reach outer space.

Tello activate "Fast travel" on his jet.. The fast travel started to charge up.

Tello dodged back and forth many times before his fighter jet got hit, losing one of his jet crow like wings.

"Fast Travel" fully charged!

Tello looked back at the cosmic government soldiers four warships one last time before his jet.

"teleport".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2